As Ororo laid next to him asleep from their lovemaking Logan looks at her, tracing circles on her skin with his fingers. She began to stir. He kisses her lips softly and her eyes open. She gives him a shy smile. He traces the mark on her collar bone with his finger, she jumps a little.

"Ya ok" he ask her concerned

"Yea, it's just sore there" she says getting up from the bed walking out of the room. Logan gets up and goes behind her

"Where ya goin" she could her anxiousness in his voice.

"I wanna see it" she says calmly, she can feel him relax. She goes into the bathroom and turns on the light. Logan stands in the doorway looking a little anxious. When she looks in the mirror her eyebrow raises, it looks like a bad bruise with teethmarks and a little blood still around it. Logan places his hand on the back of his neck, preparing himself for her scolding and rejection.

"It's scaring already isn't it?" Se asks

"Yea.....I'm so sorry" he says softly

"For what?.... I understand" she says softly. She grabs his hand and pulls him over to her. They kiss each other passionately. Before going back to their bedroom. Logan feels as if a huge weight is off of him. He's thankful that he found a mate that fully accepts his nature. They climb into bed together cuddle to each other. Logan understands that she just gave a huge piece of herself to him and she feels the need to be closer to him right now and he just welcomes her.

"Um Logan" she says not looking up at him

"Yea darlin" he says reaching for the remote control.

"What if I get pregnant" she ask looking up. Logan gets quiet for a moment. He can feel her retreating from him emotionally. He holds her tighter and pulls her on top of him. He cups her face in his hand and kisses her deeply. She returns his kiss with equal passion. After they break apart he tilts her face so they are looking each other in the eyes.

"If ya get pregnant, ok....then it'll just be three o us" he says sternly "do ya wanna have a pup from me?" He ask

"One day.....but I do take birth control" she says

"Really?...... But you were a virgin!" He says. She can see him getting aggravated.

"Yes love, to regulate my period, it make it more bearable" she answers playing with his whiskers. He exhales loudly.

"Ok..... Wait, did I just get jealous?" He ask

"Yea....and Kurt's no where around" she says smugly

"Humph......I love you" he says rolling over so that she's beneath him. He nuzzles the mark on her collarbone and kisses it. "I think I did a good job on it" he says proudly

"Yea, I guess you did....you know Scott's gonna ask a billion questions about it" she says softly

"Ok darlin first thing, don't mention one eye in bed with me. Second, why would he see it" he says before kissing her neck making her laugh.

"It's Scott.....he sniffs out everything." She says still laughing as Logan is kissing her.

"He need ta worry on his own house....Jeannie won't take too kind ta him screwin up again" he says before resting his head on her breast and tracing his mark. Ororo notices his eyes are closed as he's tracing the mark.

"You sleepy love" she ask. His lips curve into a soft smile when she calls him love.

"No, just relaxed.....I like how ya heart beat goes faster when I touch it.....can we go again or are ya too sore" he ask

Feeling his manhood twitch and grow was making her hot for him. Even though she's only made love to him one time she knew that feeling that good was something only he could bring her too.

"Yea we can" she say before kissing him. Logan grinned as he rolled over placing her on top of him.





You must login () to review.