Ororo and Logan wake in the early afternoon from their night of lovemaking. Through the night Logan had made claim to her until she couldn't take anymore. She would curse his healing factor and he would grin. Something Logan enjoyed was the little conversations they would have when it's over. That was something new for him, instead of just pulling up his pants and walking out when he's done.

"What ya wanna do t'day?" Logan ask stretching

"Can we go to the lake?" Ororo asked getting up. "Man it's late" she says

They shower and eat. Logan walks out behind her locking the door. He grabs her hand and leads her on the nature trail to the lake. Logan reflects on why he even leaves Canada. He has all the nature and wild a man can want, he has a roof over his head, his mate is with him and not to mention the two fifty five inch tvs. They find a spot and sit looking out over the water silently reflecting.

"It's so green here" Ororo says looking over at Logan

"Ya like it?" He ask softly

"Yea, it's all so quiet here, I don't have to keep control" she answers. She grabs his hand and massages it slowly, paying special attention between his knuckles, his sensitive spot.

"Let me see ya do something" he says softly. Reveling in her soft touch. "Ya know what I can do, I know some of what you can do, play with the weather"

"You sure, it's a nice day" she says still massaging his fingers and knuckles.

"Ya don't gotta make it rain darlin" he says. She agrees. Ororo looks up at the sky and her eyes white over, Logan feels little shocks coming off her body and can see the sky darkening and the suns light get blocked out with clouds. She blinks a few times and her eyes go back to sky blue.

"Happy love" she says softly going back to massaging his other hand. Logan is in amazement that she isn't afraid of his hands or what they have done. She doesn't touch him with hesitation or disgust.

"Wow....yer a powerful woman" he says " is it true they thought you were a goddess?"

"Yes. I didn't really like it, I just made sure they're crops grew, they let me stay in the village and didnt bother me too much" she says before softly kissing his firm lips.

"Can ya see when you doin it...like ya eyes got all the way white" he says scratching his head. She laughs to herself.

"I've been asked some questions before but man" she says wiping a year from her eye "yes I can see but it's all grey, no matter what I do to the weather it's always grey when I change it until I stop using my power" she says resting her head on his lap. "Does wolverine see what Logan sees?"

"Only when it comes ta you" he says running his fingers through her thick hair and twisting a few strands between his fingers. In intimate moments like this he wishes he was a man who wrote poetry or could sing her a song, but he knows she wouldn't have him any other way. And he appreciates that. "Other then that, his ass jus see red. But my senses are way better when he in control, they way bove average any other time but its to the point of madness with that bastard"

"Don't call him that, he's nice to me" she says with a smile

"Really, y'all got somethin goin on?" Logan raises an eyebrow

"Maaaaayyyyybeee" she says giggling

"Oh yeah, ya like him better than me huh" he ask trying to look heartbroken

"Depends on what were doing" she says smugly

"Oh ok, I'll show ya what I can do" he say rolling on top of her kissing her mark. Logan feels a buzz in his pocket. Ororo raises her eyebrow at him. "What the fuck" Logan says pulling his phone out. "One eye....fuck he want" Logan snarls, upset about being interrupted.

"Answer it, he'll keep calling" she says sitting up.

Logan presses accept on his phone " who dyin or got blew up"

"Lo-Logan I need Ororo p-please" Scott whimpers

"Fuck for jack ass" Logan ask

"Jean.......she left me" Scott starts bawling

"Fer what?......ya fuck around again." He ask. He gruff uncaring tone making it worse for Scott.

"Not really......I was just texting with her....she said she was gona kill herself." Scott cries

"She was gon kill herself an she call you......at any point did ya think ya should tell her ya not a crisis hotline" Logan says bluntly. "Ro stepped out ill have her call Jeannie fer ya....bye" he hangs up.

"What happend?" She ask concerned

"Babe ya still new to the mansion, Scott and jean got together young...Scott cheated on her with this broad named emma, and has a hard on fer Betty....and I think ya too, but he knows better then ta go there. I guess Jeannie looks in his phone and sees him talkin to Emma and Jeannie left him and now he cryin" Logan says exhaling.

"So he got caught cheating now he stuck with Emma" she ask

"Sums it up nice darlin" he says. "Ya wanna call Jeannie" he ask holding out his phone

"Not now, we have four days left here. I want us to enjoy them. We deal with mansion drama when we get to the mansion." She says calmly

"Reason infinity why I love ya" he says kissing her.





You must login () to review.