The next four days are spent by the lake, taking walks, talks about their future and of course making love whenever and wherever they want. They decide that Logan will move into the loft so they could have privacy. Plus she's far enough away from everyone where they can be as loud as they want.

"It's gonna be a big transition darlin....I got used to havin ya when and where I want ya" he huskily whispers in her ear pulling her to him by her waist.

"I know....but we will live.." She said kissing him

"Ya wanna stay here? I mean....it's a house...we got tv, food....each other" he trails off

"Are you serious?" She ask him searching his face for answers

"Yes....we don't gotta leave the team, we can just be fer emergency stuff.....or if chuck wants ya to go talk somewhere" he tells her dropping his bag "I'm settled as I'm gonna be"

Ororo ponders his offer for a moment. She does enjoy Canada and the cabin is nice. She'll have her best friend and lover with her. "But what about Marie? You promised her a week and it's been that love....but lets go handle our business we have at the mansion and when we come back we don't have to look back......until we are ready." She says kissing him and hugging him. Logan lightly licks the mark on the collar bone. She smiles softly.

"Ok, lets go" he says hugging her. The ride back to New York is filled with light conversation and comfortable silence. When they pulled into the garage Logan could smell the tension in the house. She sighed and hung his head. Ororo squeezed his shoulder and looked at him with questions in her eyes. "House divided.....everyone against Scott....ya sure you don't wanna go back to Canada. They don't know we here yet" he asked grimacing

Ororo massaged her temples and softly sighed. " come on babe, though we might be back to Canada sooner than you think" she says before getting out. Logan grabs their bags and leads her into the house. Scott is sitting at the kitchen table looking pitiful accompanied by a blonde woman who gives ro death glares when she sees Logan holding her hand. Ororo makes a silent note of that.

"Logan, Ororo....I see you two have made a safe return." Hank says shaking Logan's hand and hugging Ororo. Hank can smell the change in their relationship and is happy for Logan.

"Yea blue, what a difference a week makes" Logan says looking over at Scott.

"Indeed it does friend" hank nods "well I'm sure you two are tired, rest up....Logan professor wants to see you tomorrow" hank says before grabbing a bottle of water.

"Sure thing" Logan says before following Ororo upstairs. Logan kisses her before telling her to go up without him. He knocks on Marie's door.

"Well ahll be." She says before hugging him. "You really wasn't gone long"

"I made ya a promise....now, go ta sleep" he says softly smiling

"Ya didnt bring ah baby with ya....did ya?" Se ask

"Hell I don't know, well find out in a few weeks" he say winking. Marie rolls her eyes. Logan goes to his room and gets a few of his things he needs. Then he goes up to the loft. He opens he door to see jean and Ororo sitting on the bed. Jean crying and Ororo comforting her friend.

"How could he roro......then he brings her here and they flaunt their relationship around" jean sobs "roro I gotta tell you a secret" jean says looking at her with puffy eyes. "It's ok Logan, you can stay......I think I'm pregnant...." She says softly

"Seriously" Ororo ask. Jean nods beginning to cry again. "That's great if you are....screw scott. If he wants to be involved let him if he doesn't. It's his loss....have you taken a test?" Ororo ask.

"No but I bought one. I was hoping to take it with Scott.....can I take it here?" Jean ask rubbing her eyes

"Yeah go ahead. I'll be out here" Ororo says sitting on the bed. Logan is processing the information. Ororo hears him growl.

"You ok" she says touching his arm

"If that girl pregnant and he got that other girl living here its gonna be an issue" Logan says softly. They hear the door open and jean come out.

"It's positive" the room goes silent and they all look at each other. Jean begins to cry. "I have to tell him....I'll see you guys later. Thanks" she says hugging them both.

Ororo and Logan climb into bed spooning each other.

"Ya ok babe" he ask making circles on her stomach with his finger.

"Yea, I just didnt think Scott was that guy.....he's like T'challa." She says turning to face him.

"Who is this T'challa?" Logan ask

"Ok ill tell you..... Before I made it to Kenya I was passing through smaller countries and I ended up in a little place that I don't think is on the map named Wakanda. I was with a group of other street kids and we were in the market and saw this guy around our age...so we decided to make him our mark. I got the money but someone messed up and we had to split really fast. I tripped he caught me....we started talking and spent time together. But I didnt know I was on the sideline. He would spend time with me then go home to her. Me and my friends were hanging around downtown and saw a wedding going on and decided easy targets so we went.........." She swallows hard. Logan feels her discomfort and holds her to him closer. "We were cleaning up nicely. Everyone there was loaded. Then I saw the couple. It was T'challa and a girl from another country they looked so happy. He looked at her with love....not like he looked at me with lust. I was crushed because I cared about him. I hit up a few more people and I left....I just took off. I ended up on the outskirts of a Kenyan village....I just let myself feel heartbreak and it rained and rained and rained for a week. The villagers noticed me sitting there my eyes were white and they thought I was a demon at first but when I calmed down the rain stopped and they figured it was coming from me. Since they were having a bad season with crops they thought the gods sent me to make it better......but I was just heartbroken." She says with a single tear falling from her eye. Logan kissed it away. To him that explains why she was a little reluctant to accept him as her mate.

"I'm sorry darlin" he says kissing her softly

"It's ok....I have you now." She says resting her head on his chest.

"Yea ya do....and ya always will" he says tracing her mark. The bruising has gone leaving a scar in the shape of his teeth.

"You promise?" She says looking up at him

"Yes" he says running his fingers through her hair. "Do you promise?"

"Yes, I'm here for you as long as you want me" she says before closing her eyes. During their get away he learned rubbing her head makes her go to sleep. He smiled softly to himself watching her drift off to sleep.





You must login () to review.