Logan woke up in the mid morning. Ororo wasn't in bed with him and he didnt hear the shower running. He felt panic and sat up. He eyes scanned the room and he saw a note on the night stand next to his watch. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Hey love, going to the med lab with jean, then maybe some lunch and a movie. You Looked too peaceful to wake up so I let you sleep. See you soon. Love you

He smiled to himself before going take a shower and get dressed. He was brushing his teeth when he felt a tingle in his head.

"What ya want chuck" he thinks as he brushes

"I see your finally up. When your finished meet me in the library." Charles said before leaving Logan's mind. Logan grunted his consent and finished his routine. After he put his boots on he headed to the library before going to the kitchen to rummage for a sandwich. As he lifts his hand to knock the door opens and he sees Charles sitting behind his desk.
"Logan have a seat..." Charles motioned "now I know we didn't have the best conversation our last time in here" he said calmly

Logan took a seat across from Charles. "Yea, ya can say that chuck, what ya want today?" Logan asks in his usual gruff tone.

"First, I'd like to ask you about your trip. How was it, I haven't looked but I feel strong projections of emotion from you two" Charles says sipping his tea.

"It was nice." Logan said softly thinking back to his time in Canada with his mate.

"I sense there is some form of marriage between you two now" Charles said hoping logan wouldn't shut down from him.

"Yea, she's mine...I'm hers...point being" Logan said flatly. Charles mentally chuckled at Logan's tone. He doesn't take offense to it he understands that Logan acts that way to keep people out, but is relieved he found someone to let in.

"Are you happy?" Charles knew the answer but he wanted Logan to confirm it.

"Yea......I am" Logan says "this all ya want chuck?"

"No actually, I'm sending you on a mission, with hank. You two will be going to Africa. A king of a heavily mutant populated country passed away and his son is becoming king. I'm send you two on a good will mission if you must, to form an ally" Charles says before drinking more of his tea.

"Ok when I go?" Logan ask.

"Tomorrow morning, I know Ororo and jean are spending time together and I figured you'd want to see her before you leave." Charles says

"Ok" Logan nods before getting up from his seat. "Oh yea chuck.....where at in Africa?" Logan asks before he reaches the door.

"Wakanda" Charles replies. Logan felt anger in his chest.


Logan goes down stairs to the kitchen. He sees the usual crowd. Gambit flirting with Marie, her rejecting his advances. Kurt and kitty playing chess in the rec room, bobby texting on his phone, jubilee flipping channels and Scott sitting at the table hunched over a car magazine, his new girlfriend emma eating an apple and glaring at Scott.

"Scott...I'm bored, entertain me" she says before taking another bite of her red apple.

"Emma I don't have any money until next Friday....lets make caramel popcorn and watch Netflix, I'll even brush your hair" he says hoping that could appease her.

"Scott....do I look like a popcorn and Netflix kind of girl....you have a credit card, take me out to eat....and shop." Emma says coldly. Scott sighs, he knows he's messed up with jean and that there is no way of him going back to her. Jean was his stay at home and relax girl, she didnt thrive on shopping and expensive meals, he thought he needed more excitement but he finds out how wrong he is.

"Hind sight is twenty twenty" Scott thinks to himself

"What was that?" Emma asks sounding offended. Scott knows she pokes through his head and reads his thoughts without consent. He often feels invaded, jean never did that to him, even when he knew she had suspicions of his infidelity.

"Nothing emma, I'll see what I can do. It won't be fancy" Scott says getting up from the barstool. Emma rolls her eyes and goes to the garage pulling Scott behind her.

Logan shakes his head and grunts. He opens the refrigerator and gathers what he needs for his sandwich. After making it he sits on a barstool and begins to eat. He smells hank come into the kitchen.

"Logan, have you talked to Charles yet" hank asked before getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

Logan feels the anger spreading through him rapidly. "Yea blue, I talked ta him" Logan answers

"Ok, what time is good for you?" Hank ask

"Seven" Logan says before taking another bite.

"Ok see you then" hank says before heading upstairs.

Logan wonders is chuck knows about ro and wakanda but decides not to dwell on it. Ro would be home soon, he could smell it. He wanted to be in a good mood for her. He returned to the loft and got on the computer. He went to google and searched wakanda. He read articles about it and was able to pull up pictures of T'challa. He wasn't impressed at the sight. "That's it?" He asks himself scratching his beard and scowling. He googled a picture of his wife and almost laughed. "He left ro for this.....naw he probably couldn't handle her and copped out....pussy" he sad to himself. He loves Ororo but god the woman is stubborn when her mind is made up. He looks up at the door, he can hear footsteps. He can smell his mate coming home. She walks in and smiles at him.

"Hey" she says walking over to him

"Hey ya self" he pulls her down for a kiss. She gently pulls on his beard and he softly purrs before nuzzling her collarbone and kissing it.

"What did you do today?" She ask

"Eat.....watch tv.....Internet" he says before resting his head on her breast. "What about you?" He ask with his eyes closed listening to her heart

"Just be with jean" she says stroking his hair. She knows Logan and wolverine need contact and affection to not be aggressive and restless.

"How is she" he asks touching her skin that's showing from her shirt riding up

"Seven weeks pregnant.....she didnt tell Scott yet. Other than that she's ok. She decided to keep the baby" Ororo says softly. Logan grunts.

"Ro, I'm leavin tomorrow morning" he says softly

"Where you going?" She ask. Logan hears her heart speed up, he rubs her leg to calm her down.

"Calm down baby, I'm goin on a mission for chuck." He says kissing her stomach. "I don't know fer how long I'll be gone, prolly a couple days.....goin ta Africa" he says sitting up pulling her to his lap.

"Where at?"she ask raising an eyebrow

"Wakanda" Logan says with his eyes narrowing. Ororo sighs.

"What's going on there?" She asks frowning

"Something about forming an ally....I don't know.......I'm just going with hank" Logan says kissing her soft lips

"Be good Logan" she says before kissing him back

"What if I wanted ta be bad" he ask laying her back kissing her neck. Ororo pulled his undershirt over his head and lightly scratched his chest. Logan began to message her breast through her shirt and growl softly. *sknit* his claws release he cuts her shirt off down the front. He could smell her arousal becoming heavier from him using his claws to undress her. *sknat* he retracts them, grimacing a little, Ororo lightly touches the spaces between his knuckles. He unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down. He looks at her sex and smiles before he kisses it. Ororos legs go around his neck as his tongue dives in and out of her and his hand slides up her body. He feels her arching into his touch and hears soft moans. He picks up the pace and begins to use his other hand to rub her clit and join his tongue. He feels her inner muscles begin to spasm and grip him tighter. He removes his tongue from her core and begins to lick and suck her clit while his fingers slam into her.

"Uhnnnn Logan" she says says searching for release gripping his hair. Thrusting herself into his face.

"Let it go.....come on baby....mmmm" he hums on her clit speeding his fingers up. Logan kept up the pace for a few more minute and she still had not released for him. He stood up and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. His cock sprang from its restraint and stood fully erect. "Gotta go another route to get it out o ya" he says turning her on all fours. Pulling her to the edge of the bed. "Ya wanted the dick baby" he says stroking his cock. He puts the head into her and pushes slowly. He feels her arch into him. He grabs her hips and thrust into her hard. Her core is so responsive to him and she's so close that both of them know that it won't last long. Logan giving her hard and fast strokes, her moaning and pushing herself back against him is speeding him to his release. With one more powerful thrust he releases inside of her he feels her releasing too. He lets himself within her for a little longer before withdrawing. When he pulls out of her he watches their mixed fluids run down her thighs. He nods his head and grunts. Ororo has yet to figure out why he grunts after but she doesn't question it he pulls her up and lightly bites her mark again.

"Ya ok darlin" he ask before nuzzling her

"Yea....That was amazing babe" she says still slightly out of breath. "Shall we rest you have a long few days ahead of you. Are you packed?" She ask. Logan grins. Knowing that means he isn't ready she goes to pack him a bag. "Oh and babe...." She calls from across the room.

"Hmmm" he answers sleepily

"Don't kill him, I'm not sure if even professor can get you out of trouble over seas" she tells him. Logan laughs and puts his arms behind his head.





You must login () to review.