Logan groans as the alarm goes off flashing 6 am. He looks over at Ororo and sighs he kisses her forehead softly and her eyes slowly open. He smiles softly as he watches her focus her eyes. She smiles once her eyes focus on Logan.

"Is it time for you to leave me yet?" She ask sleepily.

"Not yet....I was goin ta shower.....you wanna come wit me?" He ask. She stretches her long legs and yawns nodding in agreement. She gets out of bed and starts the shower. She prefers really hot showers, Logan likes luke warm showers, but they agree on a very warm one. They were surprised to find out they use the same type of soap, the dyes and perfumes in a lot of soap irritates both of their skin. Logan goes into the bathroom and sees her t shirt on the floor. He kicks off his boxers and joins her. He sighs as the water wakes his muscles up. He hugs her body close to his and exhales. She turns to face him and he kisses her mark. She looks down at him giggles. "What" he ask

"Your hair looks funny so does your beard" she says slightly amused moving his wavy hair from his eyes.

"Ya think I should cut it?" He asks before she squeezes shampoo onto his head. He purrs as she massages his scalp and neck.

"No maybe a trim when you come home, but not a full on cut.......why are you so tense" she ask a slight worried tone in her voice.

"I feel it......" He says lowly "this guy gonna rub me the wrong way...."

Ororo nodded her head, she knew all too well how T'challa could be a jerk too people. "Just let hank do the talking, don't pay him any attention he's a spoiled brat" she tells him rinsing his hair. They finish their shower and Ororo puts on a fresh pair of shorts and a t shirt. Logan picks her up and kisses her. He lays her back in bed pulls the cover over her. He sits next to her and smiles.

"I want to walk you to the black bird" she whines

"Naw, relax darlin, no sense in both o us bein up.." He says leaning in to kiss her. He looks at his watch and sighs. He gets up and kisses her one more time. "Love ya. I call soon as I can" he says softly

"Love you too. Be safe" she says sitting up.

"Always darlin" he says grabbing his bag and his Stetson. He leaves and heads down to the black bird. He meets hank on the stairs.

"Hey blue" he greets gruffly opening a beer

"Good morning Logan....at 5:50 in the morning...really" hank ask

"Some men like coffee" Logan replies taking a drink. "How long we gonna be there blue?"

"I'm guessing about two maybe three days" hank says placing his bag in the luggage compartment.

"Damn....ok" Logan grunts throwing his bag in the compartment.

"Your going to miss her" hank says as a statement more than a question as he set the co ordinates

"Yea.....I don't know hank, I used to be able to come and go from here whenever I was good an damn ready, but now I'm happy here with her doin nothin or seein a movie, walkin or swimming...." Logan trailed off as the black bird took out under the waterfall. "But now I just feel calm on the inside"

Hank nods taking it all in what his beast like friend is telling him. "I'm happy for you Logan. I see the change in you and it's for the better"

Logan smirks thinking of Ororo. "So blue....what's up with you and Cecilia?" Logan ask his friend

"Oh nothing, she's a colleague....smart woman....." Hank stammered

"She likes ya blue.....all ya gotta do is say hi ta her and she's yours" Logan says "I can smell how much she likes ya plus her heart goes faster when ya around"

"Oh...well....oh" hank says flustered "ok"

"Calm down blue, my healing factor goes so far, I can't help ya of ya pass out" Logan says patting his back. They continue talking and before long they are looking over the vast plains of Africa.

"Here we go" Logan says to himself





You must login () to review.