Jean sat in the rec room early in the morning. She couldn't sleep and felt nauseas. She wanted to go see Ororo but figured she was sleep so she would just visit with her later. She heard a sigh and turned around. She saw Scott in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal. She feels her heart drop. She and Scott still had an open link between them and Scott felt her anxiety.

"Jean?" He asked headed toward the rec room. He was happy to see her. He missed spending time with her.

"Hey Scott" she says looking up smiling weakly. Scott sits next to her. "Um Scott we need to talk, it's important

"Sure, lets talk" he turns to face her on the couch tucking one leg under him.

"Well Scott..I gotta tell you that " she takes a breath

"Scott there you are.......cow, are you trying to steal my man" Emma barges I to the rec room. Jean looks down and collects herself. Scott is visibly flustered.

"No....I've known Scott since I was nine....we're just two friends talking......I'll leave you guys alone from now on" jean says getting up. She quickly exits the rec room and heads upstairs to Ororos loft. Scott buries his face in his hands as Emma rambles on and on about how he needs to stay away from jean.

Jean lightly knocks on the door.

"Come in" Ororo says. Jean enters crying. "Goddess jean whats wrong" Ororo ushers her in helping her sit on the bed.

"I tried to tell Scott....but emma messed it up...and I'm another week pregnant and he still doesn't know" jean sobbed. Ororo hugs her tightly.

"It's ok....hang out with me, we can have girl time" she suggest. Jean agrees before going to her room to get some books, her iPad and her debit card for online retail therapy. She's happy to have a friend that doesn't want something from her and welcomed her at her worst with open arms. She goes back to the loft and finds Ororo looking for something on tv.

"Put on supernatural Sam is soooo hot" jean suggest

"I love that show, but I prefer dean" Ororo says "what season are you on?" She ask not wanting to skip ahead if she hasn't seen an episode

"Lets start from season one...we're gonna be bums today" jean says sounding sad. "Where's Logan"

"On a mission...don't know when he'll be back" she trails off. "But I know he's in Africa....wakanda to be exact"

"Why do I get the feeling wakanda has a story?" Jean ask raising an eyebrow.

"Because it does" Ororo answers. She tells her all about T'challa.

"Sounds like a dick....him and Scott could be best bros" jean trails off looking disgusted. Ororo laughs. Her t-shirt slides showing the mark on her collarbone. Jean spots it. "Ummm....what's that?" She points to it.

Ororo blushes and covers it "well in Canada some things happend" she blushes more

"Did it hurt?" Jen asked

"Oh goddess I felt like I was being ripped in two.....I cried...then I relaxed and it was wonderful....then he bit me" Ororo tells her friend.

"Ouch" jean says "Scott bit me...then I punched the top of his head" they both laugh. "Did he use a condom"

"No" Ororo says. Jeans eyes widen. "But I've been on birth control for years"

"Good! But I doubt Logan would leave you pregnant high and dry. Since he bit you and all" jean says. "I never used birth control, my periods were never really bad....and had so intention of sex. But Scott always used a condom and one night it popped I heard it and I was trying to tell him but it was over" jean frowns "then he's like it'll be ok Jeannie, it's just one time" she does her Scott voice they both laugh at its accuracy. "Now look at me...singe and having his son"

"His son?" Ororo raises an eyebrow

"Yea....I feel it...my little boy." Jean smiles and touches her stomach "my Nathan"

"Nathan.........Nathan......I like that name. He can get a job, it's a strong name" Ororo says nodding "I approve of Nathan"

Jean laughs "well thank you.....I got a question for you"

"Yea what?" Ororo ask.

"Will you be Nathan's god mom" jean ask quietly

"Are you serious?" Ororo asks

"Well yea, were mutants but when your having a baby some things never change" jean says looking at her

"Of course I will" Ororo answers hugging her "but in one condition"

"Oh god....what's the condition?" Jean ask picking up the iPad

"I pick his middle name" Ororo says

"Ok done.....Nathan what ever you pick grey" jean says smiling.

"Grey" Ororo ask. "Now I might not be up to speed with American customs but I thought kids got the dads last name"

"Well this one is getting mine. He's my baby, if Scott wants to be there ok.....but I won't have him in and out of his life whenever emma lets him out of her sight" jean says nodding to herself.

"I agree, he can step up or step aside" Ororo tells her friend. " Im so excited...I'm gonna be a god mom...can't wait to tell Logan" jeans feels her friend missing her boyfriend and changes the subject.

"Ok enough heavy! Sam and dean and pizza" jean says turning her attention to the tv.

"Your right....he'll call when he gets a chance" they spend the day watching Netflix, eating junk and looking for middle names.





You must login () to review.