Logan and hank spend the next two days hashing out details with T'challa. They come to terms on being allies but before they shake on it T'challa insist on meeting the rest of the team. They arrange for him to visit the mansion a week after they return. Logan isn't thrilled by him wanting to visit and can sense he has other motives but can't exactly place them, but figures they involve his ro. Logan senses that T'challa knows he and Ororo have a relationship, T'challa looks at him differently since the first evening, but Logan doesn't care. T'challa walks hank and Logan to the black bird.

"Until next time" hank says shaking his hand.

"Yes friend, until then" T'challa shakes back smiling. He turns his attention to Logan and his eyes narrow. "I shall see you soon" he extends his hand. Logan's jaw clinches

"Yea....I'll be seein ya" Logan swallows and shakes his hand. "Well come on blue, I'd hate ta keep the mrs waiting much longer." Logan says plainly. He can feel the daggers from T'challa's eyes and he smugly smirks walking into the black bird followed by hank.

The hangar door shuts and Logan sets the coordinates. Hank sits next to him and buckles his seatbelt.

"Ummm Logan, what the hell was that?" Hank asked raising a blue eyebrow

"Personal hank.....he and I know what it's about, I had ta let 'im know" Logan says removing his seatbelt "why ya think he so antsy ta get to the mansion......it ain't about protocol.....he heard me and ro on Skype and he mad"

Hank takes it in silently. "How do you figure he even knows Ororo?" Hank ask rubbing his chin.

"She told me how he broke her heart.....I'm kinda happy he did though, cause now I got her....but his ass made it hard for me in the beginning" Logan says calmly. "You should be happy I ain't gut him fer trying me"

"I am Logan.....trust me" hank says sincerely. "I understand how hard that had too be for you"

Logan grunts as he pulls his iPad out and begins to check his emails. Hank pulls a science journal out and begins to read it. The ride back is filled with light conversation and stints of comfortable silence. When they arrive home it's the early hours of morning hank and Logan go to their respective rooms. When Logan walks into the loft he sees Ororo sleeping curled up into a blanket. He smiles and tries to be quiet, he knows she has sleeping issues and when she gets to sleep its hard to stay so when he sees her in a deep sleep it relaxes him and he tries not to disturb her. Logan gets a pair of boxers from the drawer and goes to take a shower. When he's done he gets into bed with Ororo and pulls her close to him. He feels her stir.

"Shhh darlin it's me I'm home, go to sleep." He says softly kissing her shoulder. She turns around to snuggle into his chest. Soon they are both asleep.

That morning Ororo stirs and feels a familiar tickle against her nose. She smiles as she opens her eyes to see Logan holding her. His sideburns were tickling her nose. She smiles stroking his whiskers and listening to him purr. His eyes open and he sees her looking at him lovingly.

"Hey" he says blinking his eyes trying to focus them

"Hey" she says kissing his nose. He holds her close for a while taking in her scent.

"How was your trip" she ask moving his hair from his face so she could see his eyes.

He inhales and nuzzles her collar bone and makes a whining noise. "Tell me darlin....what did ya see in that guy" he says

"Honestly I don't know....he was the first guy who wasn't afraid to talk to me......was it that bad" she ask rubbing his back

"No....worse. King T'challa is resting right now was the first thing I heard about him from a servant.....what does he do all damn day sides sit, eat, and screw" Logan says scowling.

"I don't know love.....enough about him.....I missed you" she says kissing his forehead. Logan purrs at her contact and exhales a breath he didnt know he was holding.

"What ya wanna do today?" He ask closing his eyes as Ororo runs her fingers through his hair.

"Ummmmm not sure" she says barely above a whisper knowing he could hear it.

"Canada?" He suggest

"Babe you just got back home" she insist "even though it is tempting"

"Lets go.......it'll be fun" he says as he begins to tickle her. After a few minutes she gives in.

"Ok ok....I'll pack" she says smiling and out of breath "I bet your packed" he just smiles

After Ororo gets a bag together and Logan grabs his always packed bag from the back of the closet they head downstairs after checking on jean. When they get to the garage they both feel a buzz in their minds.

"Before you two road trip, we need to meet in the living room, we have important guest" Charles said before leaving their minds

Logan grumbles and tosses bags in the hatchback before taking ro's hand and leading her to the living room. She gives his hand a gentle squeeze and he relaxes. As they make their way to the living room they see everyone gathered looking as confused as they are. Professor makes his way into the living room with T'challa. Ororos face drops and she grips Logan's hand. Logan glares at him. T'challa looks Ororos direction and smiles. She feels her skin crawl. As the professor is giving his introduction to the team Ororo can't concentrate. She just feels is eyes roaming over his body and she can feel Logan's animal surfacing and she squeezes his hand in hopes of calming him. It worked a little.

"Logan I hate to interfere with your time but this is important" professor says in his mind

"Leave me alone chuck" Logan thinks back gruffly

Logan watches T'challa's eyes as he looks at Ororo he can smell his arousal and her disgust. They all make casual conversation and eat together. Remy looks at T'challa then to Ororo and Logan. "Oh...dere is soon ta be a lil drama" he said softly to Anna who nodded in agreement with her husband. They had recently eloped in the city. "Shuga ya ain't lyin" she said back to him.

Logan looked their direction. He heard them and could smell a change in their relationship but just couldn't place it. T'challa sat next to jean and kept staring down her shirt she was obviously uncomfortable and made a hasty exit. Scott was looking at T'challa stone faced. Remy could feel everyone's general unease at dinner and began to feel sick. Anna left with him to make sure he was ok. A few minutes later everyone excised themselves. Logan and Ororo went to their room.

"Can we leave?" She asked with tears in her eyes. T'challa's being there was affecting her badly.

"Chuck wants us here long as he's here darlin.....I know ya don't like 'im here and he makin ya u comfortable but it won't be long before we can go" he says kissing her. She climbs in bed and Logan pulls covers over her he goes to the bathroom for a shower. He sighs as the water loosens his muscles. After his shower he steps out into the bedroom and sees ro texting on the phone. She looks over at him and smiles.

"Feelin better" he ask

"No.....but I will live" she says. Logan climbs in bed next to her and rest his head in her lap, she cradles his head and strokes his whiskers and he sighs contently almost falling asleep in her loving embrace. Then their door flys open. They both jump at the sudden invasion. Logan's eyes flash as T'challa enters their room. He sees Logan in Ororos bed in a pair of shorts and no shirt and scowls in disgust.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" She yells at him

"I seem to have gotten lost to my room" he says frowning at Logan. "What is he doing here"

"He lives here....get out" she says trying to remain calm but the hurricane outside betrays her cool demeanor. Logan gets out of bed and has T'challa on the ground in an instant. His bodyguards run up the stairs reaching for their handguns.

"I aint been shot in a while go for it bub.....won't stop me from slicing up some panther though" Logan says through gritted teeth.





You must login () to review.