Wolverine feral eyes glowed an eerie amber as he held T'challa down. The kings bodyguards were putting their weapons down and collectively trying to think of a way to save their king. The xmen had begin to gather to see the commotion. Ororo knew that Wolverine was agitated by T'challa's invasion of their privacy and everyone gawking at him wasn't helping. Professor made his way through the crowd and tried to reach him but his growl let him know he wasn't being reached until T'challa was bled dry. Ororo got up from the bed and slowly walked behind him.

"Wolverine?" She said timidly. She saw his head tilt towards her direction grunt. His eyes never leaving T'challa. "Stop please......." She says quietly kneeling beside him her eyes looking down in a submissive manner. Wolverines inhales and exhales loudly. Ororo looks at him and touches his hand that has claws out towards T'challa's neck. Wolverine closes his eyes and relaxes into her touch. Ororo makes a gesture telling everyone to leave.

*professor please have everyone go back to their rooms.....he's calming down but he's very aggravated and doesn't want everyone watching him....don't ask me how I know, I just feel it* she thought to professor before looking at him pleadingly. Professor nods his head.

"Everyone back to your rooms. There is no more excitement for the night" professor says. The team grumbles as they go back to their rooms. The bodyguards pick their guns back up. Wolverines eyes snap open and look at them choking up on T'challa's neck and moving Ororo behind him.

"He won't hurt him" Ororo said "step down from the stairs. "
The men slowly backed away keeping guns in a ready to fire position. "Wolverine let him go....he's not worth it ok. I'm here with you" she says softly. She takes his hand and places it on her mark. He growls softly as he traces it. "See....I'm yours"

Wolverine looks at T'challa and squeezes his neck one last time before tossing him down the stairs. He lands at the bottom with a thud and gasping for air. His guards rush to his side. Wolverine pulls Ororo into his lap and brushes hair from her face. She brushes his hair back from his face and kisses his nose. He purrs softly. "I'll be back. I'm going to get some water" she says getting up. Wolverine grunted as he got up and went to his recliner that he moved into their room.

Ororo went downstairs to find professor still there. "Hey professor" she says in a tired voice.

"Hello Ororo....are you ok. Please tell me what happend" he asked.

"Logan and I were relaxing from dinner and the door flew open and it was T'challa and it escalated from that point." She says before sighing. She tells professor everything that has happens between her and T'challa. Professor takes it all in quietly.

"I apologize Ororo. I had no clue, I felt Logan's hesitance before he left, but I didnt pry.....I owe Logan an apology. But I have to know. How did you calm him?" Professor asks

"I just talked to him. But it's more than that. I just understand him as I do myself. I can't explain it" she stops lost for words. Professor smiles at her softy and touches her hand before going to his library. Ororo goes to the kitchen for a bottle of water and sees T'challa on a barstool at the counter. She feels him looking at her and somehow she knows Logan feels it as well.

"Ororo thank you for saving me from that animal" he said smugly

"I didnt save you" she said coldly getting her and Logan water. "I saved my man from catching a murder charge" she walked out of the kitchen back to their loft. She softly smiled as she saw Logan watching tv. He was almost back to Logan, she could tell because his eyes were only dilated and not glowing. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Come here" he says gruffly. She walks over to him and laughs when he pulls her into the chair with him. He checks her body for any scratches or bruises. He doesn't find any and he settles back down holding her to him. "What happened" Logan ask rubbing his temples. He tends to get bad headaches when wolverine comes out for aggression. Ororo shifted in his lap and began to massage his neck trying to ease some pressure.

"Wolverine came for a visit" she says calmly. Logan's eyes grew big. "Don't worry he did not hurt anyone....completely"

"What happen" Logan ask sighing

"T'challa......but he isn't dead or hurt. Just his ego is tarnished" she says softly as she begins massaging his scalp.

"Well...there go the ally" Logan says quietly

"Possibly....but in truth we didnt have many to start." She says trying to make light of the situation. She relaxes against him, her back to his chest and he rest his head in the crook of her neck. He can feel her relax as he traces circles on her stomach. He smiles softly to himself thinking of her carrying his pups one day.

"Hey ro" he says still tracing her stomach. He had never thought of having children until their first escape to Canada when she asks him what would happen if she got pregnant. Now the thought crosses his mind now and again. But he needs to know how she feels about it.

"Hmmm" she responds not looking at him.

"Tell me somethin" he says holding her hands "what ya think of pups?"

She lightly laughs and smiles "one day for sure, but as of right now. I'm not ready for that"

Logan sighs with relief. "Ok. I'm ready when ya are"

"Well we can have some practice with jean's baby. I'm his god mom and all" she says softly playing with his whiskers.

"Really" he nods in approval. "Wait I dont know much on babies but ain't it early to know if its a boy?" He ask raising an eyebrow.

"It's jean" she said laughing. He huffs his agreement.

"What's his name?" Logan ask her playing with her hair.

"Nathan....I get to pick his middle name" she says before kissing him

"What ya pick"

"I don't know yet. I was thinking Charles because it flows" she says laying her head on his chest. He strokes her hair

"That's sounds good." He says. When he doesn't get a response he looks down and notices she's asleep. He smiles to himself before joining her





You must login () to review.