Logan returns home from work a little later than usual, he's tired and slightly aggravated. Ororo is on the couch watching netflix and kind of spaced out. Her husband joins her on the couch and places his head in her lap she begins to stroke his hair and he sighs at her touch. She leans in and kisses his forehead and she smiles softly.



"long day" she says still stroking his hair.



"yea." he says while nodding. he turns his head and his brows furrow. his ear is resting on her stomach and he thinks that he hears two heart beats. he buries his face into her stomach and inhales and he smells more of himself in her, mixed with her scent. he thinks to himself that she hasnt had her period and she has been sleeping more and wanting more red meat. "um ro" he says in an unsure tone.



"yes love" she says looking down at him lovingly.



"ummm....have ya been feeling ok?" he ask not really knowing how to phrase the question thats burning through his mind. Ororo tensed up a little, she hasnt been feeling up to her normal self and sluggish. She was now pushing a whole month with no period and deep down she knew she needed to tell him but she was scared.



"logan we have to talk" she said avoiding eye contact. logan sat up and pulled her next to him. He tilted her face so that she would make eye contact with him.



"Ro whats going on?" he ask softly



Ororo take a deep breath and closes her eyes. "Logan, i think that im Pregnant"



Logan sat there with a brooding expression which grew into a smirk. He laughed to himself and hugged her to him, kissing her passionatly. "well, i think ya should know that ya are, ah heard the little tadpole heartbeat in there" he said smiling



"are you serious?!" she ask excitedly . he just nods his head



logan leans back on the couch with his hands behind his head grinning. He was finally getting the pup he's wanted since he first smelled her in the loft. he knew he had to do whatever it took to protect her and that pup. he puts his face on her still flat stomach and inhales deeply again. not only does he smell himself he smells a lot of wolverine. he figures that he had a hand in helping making this little one.



"Ro would you be mad if the baby had claws?" he asked with his head down



"of course not" she says lifting his head "i would be happy that they take after their father". she says before softly kissing him. he smiles.



"i knew i could do it...i mean if one eye can knock someone up how hard can it be?" he said smugly with a smirk on his face.



Ororo just shook her head and laughed. "You are terrible sir" she said between giggles



"eh ya love it" he says confidently. "now lady ya rest and relax, ill order food and we can even watch ah womens movies where two people fall in love and one of em dies"



she exhales softly to herself and watches Logan gather all the things that they need for their evening. he came back and pulled her close to him and he sighed in contentment.



-----------------------------------------in a hotel not far from their home



he laid in the bed with a towel around his waist thinking. he knows for sure that runts cabin is where he went to and now some beautiful woman is there that is way out of his league. just the thought was making his head spin. he messaged his temples as he got up to put clothes on. as he was leaving the hotel he decided to take a look past runts cabin again before heading home to backtrack. he cuts through the woods and watches the cabin from a distance. he sees a delivery guy on the porch and a short dark haired guy answer and pay for the food. he rubs his eyes in disbeleif.



"what the hell?" he said watching logan grab a beer from the porch cooler and head back inside. "so runt stepped his taste up" he said softly to himself



"this is going to be fun"





You must login () to review.