Logan opened his eyes a blinked a few times. He looked down at his wife sleeping peacefully on his chest and he smiled.She was asleep when he got home and he just joined her. He looked down at his hand covering her belly protectively and nodded. He rubbed her stomach lovingly and pondered his impending fatherhood. Though he couldn't be one hundred percent certain that it wasn't the first time he was becoming a father he knew that something as special as that wouldn't had left his memories.

"Man.......your gonna have to have patients with me kid" he says softly. Though it was too early for Ororo to feel any outward signs of pregnancy Logan could hear the baby swimming inside of her. He made a mental note too always listen for signs that the baby was ok. Ororo shifted and looked at her husband. She smiled as she gently pulled him by his beard for a kiss.

"I guess we drifted off" she says calmly.

"Yeah....we did. Are ya hungry? You should eat.....we gotta get you to a doctor......we gotta find out how far along tadpole is....I gotta get time off for the birth....gotta get the nursery together...we gotta..."

"Take a deep breath.......and relax...I'll call and make an appointment in the morning. Though I'm guessing seven or eight weeks....we have plenty of time to worry about nurseries and you being there. And yes love, I could eat" she says giggling at her anxious husband.

Logan takes a deep breath and sighs with his face buried in his hands. He looks at her between his fingers and softly grunts. "It'll be here before ya know it so we need you to a doctor fast so we can get a due date" he says pulling her towards him.

"I know but right now lets enjoy it." She says before kissing him. He returns her kiss with equal passion. They decide to order some takeout and cuddle on the couch. 'Ro places the order and joins her husband on the couch. "They said 30 minutes"

Logan nods and puts some documentary on Netflix. "We gotta start thinking on names" he says closing his eyes. Ororo lays her head in his lap. He rubs her head softly.

"I know....for a boy or girl" she says softly. Logan reaches to the coffee table and grabs his iPad.
"What are you doing love?" She ask turning on her back to look up at him.

"Google stuff on baby names" he said softly. "There is a whole lot o' stuff on this"

"Lets pick unisex names, because I don't want to know" she says before yawning.

"Ok, that works for me......I don't wanna know if you don't" he says before kissing her. "How about Shane?" He suggests

"No....let me see......how do you feel about Kendall?" She suggest scrolling through names.

Logan scratches his chin and thinks. "Kendall.....Kendall.......Kendall Howlette" she says pondering to himself "got ah ring to it. Let me see the pad" he says so he can scroll for a name. "What ya think on Kendall Francis?"

"Francis? You are so old" she says teasingly

"I beg to differ, Francis is not old" he says trying not to laugh

"Next" she says before closing her eyes and enjoying her husbands company.

"Dane....I like Dane" he says softly

"Kendall Dane Howlette" she repeats softly to herself. "I like it"

Logan smiles and rubs her stomach "Kendall" he says before kissing her. They are interrupted by a knock at the door. Logan smells the food outside and grabs his wallet. When he steps onto the porch he can feel eyes on him but can't place them. He shakes it off and pays the man before returning inside.





You must login () to review.