"Are you serious?!?!?!" ororo says excitedly. her husband looks at her with a perplexed look. "Jean had the baby". logan looked at his phone and scratched his head.



"i thought she had nother week" he said sitting up. he looks over her shoulder into the webcam at the tiny bundle laying on jeans bed. he newborn has on a little blue hat and was wrapped tightly in a green blanket sucking on a pacifier. logan and ororo smile softly looking at the tiny baby, both of them thinking of their own soon to change lives. " open the boy up red lets get ah look at him...why a green blanket?" he says softly trying not to startle the child.



"ok hold on guys....hes not happy i keep doing and undoing his blanket....he catches attitude at three hours old. oh and the green blanket is from professors college.....you know hes steering him towards Bard" jean says as she unwraps her son carefully. "hes 19.5 inches at 7 lbs 12 ounces." she carefully lifts him up



"thats a big boy' logan says looking at him. he gently rubs his wifes back and she leans into his touch.



"jean i forgot....what color is his hair?" ororo ask laying back into her husband. he wraps his arms around her waist and kissed her back.



"about that....ummm yea...ill just show you" she says laying him down and removing his cap. his hair was white and messy all over his head and fell in gentle waves to his eyebrows. "he has scotts hair.....but thats ok we can buzz it off when hes older...he can go for the military look" jean says sighing. "you know hes here" she trails off looking at her son and running a finger down his chubby cheek. "you should see him ro....he grew his hair out long...and not long like Warren, where its like im about my business but im a fun guy kind of long. Or like Logan where its the im a rebel without a cause kind of long...its just i cant afford haircuts because my girlfriend takes all my money long." jean says almost bitterly, but her face softens looking at nathan. "and girl he doenst shave anymore...he has this stubble crap all over his face and he always scratching at it."



"i thought they moved to Boston" ororo says looking disgusted. logan snorts behind her.



"theyre back and hes taking emma to fashion week" jeans retorts "the idiot never took me to fashion week.....not that i would go....but he could offer. Then let me tell you! he linked me asking for a picture of Nate and that he wants to eventually have a relationship with him" jeans shakes her head in a defeated manner.



"did you give him one" ororo asks



"no...if he wants to see him he can come see him in person" jean says before exhaling loudly "anyway how is baby howlette growing?"



"im sooo tired all the time....and i cry randomly"ororo says sighing. jean nods in an understanding manner while wrapping nate back up.



"ok guys im going to feed this guy and were going to sleep" jean says softly "ro ill call you in a little bit...see ya logan"



"by guys" ro says before hanging up skype. she turns to face her husband. "promise you wont leave me" she says resting her head on his shoulder.



"never...i take care of my own and thats you and kendall" he tilts her face up to look in her eyes. she nods and rest her head on his chest letting his heartbeat soothe her to a nap.





You must login () to review.