Author's Chapter Notes:
I know its been a while for this one but here ya go, something to get the creative juices flowing
Logan got up and bagan pacing around the room swearing to himself. Ororo propped herself up on her side and watched him. She knew the guy that came to their home was odd and his story did not sit right but logans reaction to him being there was a shock to her. Logan sits in his recliner and sighs heavily.

"What happend?!? did that fucker touch you?! Is the baby ok?" Logan ask not looking at her. He was stairing ahead. Ororo let out a breath she wasnt aware she was holding.

"He just asked for you....mostly he weirded me out" Ororo said softly. She shuddered remembering the mans smile. It was kind, it was more menacing than anything else.
Logan walks over to her and kisses her softly holding her to him and stroking her back. "Babe...I gotta let you in on some shit i thought was buried a long time ago...." he sighs as he picks her up and walks her to the couch in their living room, he sits next to her and lays his head in her lap. She strokes his head lovingly seeing that hes going to a darker place in his past.
"Hes my brother...we have same mom an all...had the same mom, from what i gathered she died half crazy in a asylum" he was quite for a moment pondering what he just said outloud for the first time. "She had two boys, my older brother john he died of TB. That was her husbands son. and me the outcome of her affair after johns death. Her husband....the man that raised me 'til that night, knew i wasnt his. but he loved me...ya know i get flashes of that night sometimes....not so much images but sounds ya know." he sighed and looked up at his wife.

"you can stop if you like" she says lovingly stroking his beard.

He grabs her hand kissing her palm and takes another deep breath. "No, i need this out" he says closing his eyes. "boy named Vic would sit with me, i was sick all the time for a while......and he'd keep me company, just sit with me and talk. and he lived below the hill with his dad...a drunk old bastard. named Thomas Logan....he was mean as the day long. one night he come banging on the door and my dad told me to stay put in bed and i heard a shot fire. i ran and saw my dad bleeding out in the living room in front the fire and i ran too him, couldnt help him. thats when my claws first came and i charged logan and i kill 'em for killin my dad. Mom was there but not there at the same time an dad was always with me. Mom slapped me and told me ta leave. i ran and vic caught me and told me were brothers and he'd care fer me......and fer a while he did, but i got tired of the killin and wanted to go live away somewhere and he wasnt too happy bout that ta say the least. Since i walked away from him in africa thirteen years ago in tanzania." He lay still emotionally spent and feeling a budding migraine. Ororo just held him until he fell asleep in her arms. she kissed him and held him close.





You must login () to review.