After Logan's and ororos admission of having feelings for each other, they spend mostly all of their free time together. Learning about each other, laughing with each other and comforting each other. Logan's nightmares are coming less and less and when he does have one, he tells Ororo and she comforts him. She is prone to restless nights and her only uninterrupted sleep seems to come when Logan holds her and caresses her. They like to meet in the woods, since nature calms them both and it's where they can get privacy.

Over the few weeks of their courtship they both begin to feel something deeper than a normal friendship to each other. Logan recognizes what these feelings are and if hesitant to embrace them. However, his beast wins the battle. Logan plans on telling her his feelings when they meet in the evening. At dinner he sits in his normal seat between jubilee and marie. Ororo sat between Scott and Kurt a little further down. Logan and Ororos eyes meet and they softly smile at each other.

"Guten evening" kurt says with a smile pulling her chair out.

"Good evening kurt, thank you" she says smiling at him

Logan feels possessiveness and jealously swell in his chest.

"I think Kurt's got a crush" Scott teases before jean tells him to hush. Kurt's cheeks go a little darker and Ororo smiles a little before shaking her head. Logan glares at kurt. As if he could feel Logan's death glare he put his head down and scooted a little bit away from Ororo. The dinner goes on as normal and after they eat everyone puts dishes in the dish washer and goes on to whatever they do for the evening. Some of the group goes to watch a movie while the others go to enjoy the last of the evening before they go to bed. Logan lights his cigar and heads for his walk through the woods.

"Come on out ro, no sneaking up this time" he says closing his eyes to hear which direction she's coming. He stands there for a couple minutes and doesn't hear her, he begins to get worried. Until he hears a giggle and looks up.

"I'm usually in the trees, you didnt say anything about flying" she says gracefully landing in front of him.

"Funny funny" he says pulling her to him and kissing her shoulder. She rest her chin on his head.

"I missed you today" she says softly.

"I was goin crazy away from ya darlin'.....I almost lost it at dinner" he says leading her to their tree.

They sit and settle into each other, Logan kisses her between her shoulder blades and she sighs contently.

"Why" she asks Logan

"Because fuzzy has ah hard on for ya" he says before a small growl comes from him.

"So what, even if he does my heart lies with you.........I love you Logan" she says looking at him as if she was waiting on his rejection.

"Say it again" he says rolling her under him burying his face in her neck.

"I love you Logan" she says softly. Logan purrs softly before kissing her lips and cupping her face while on top of her.

"I love ya too ro and don't forget it....that's why elf almost got gutted over dinner and summers would have been right behind him....I see how one eye looks at ya...well at least I think he lookin" Logan says between their soft kisses and caresses to each other. Ororo has tears streaming down her face at Logan's admission of returning her love. As Logan kisses her tears away she holds him close to her.

"Are ya mine ro" he ask her rolling them to their sides.

"Yes Logan, I'm yours as long as you want me" she says softly playing with his whiskers

"Forever then?" He asks

"Forever" she answers him.

They lay together talking and watching the sunset.

"Imma come an see ya to tonight ro....I don't want nothin just see what ya do at night." She says kissing her shoulder before getting up and pulling her up.

"You know you can't do that Logan" she says softly

"Hey it's my week to make rounds...I'll save ya for last....don't make me have ta write ya up for elf bein in there wit ya" he says laughing.

"We'll darn, I'll tell him not tonight" she says rolling her eyes. She likes kurt and thinks he's a good guy but she only feels friendship for the blue furred mutant.

"Yea yea yea ill see ya later" he says kissing her.

"Later" she says beginning to hover.

"Hey ro...I meant what I said...I love ya" he says looking into her eyes

"I love you too....see you in a bit" she says flying to her loft.





You must login () to review.