Ororo lands on her balcony and watches the final moments of the sun setting and wishes Logan was with her. But she is excited knowing he will come see her later. She goes into her bedroom and straightens up a little. And changes into her night clothes, a pair of blue and silver Nike running shorts and a Kobe t shirt. She falls into her bed letting the smell of fresh sheets relax her. She gets comfortable with her pillows and grabs her vintage copy of the hobbit and starts from the chapter she didnt finish the night before, waiting for her Logan's visit and hoping he doesn't keep her waiting long.

Logan came to almost the end of his round. He check on all the girls and they were ok, talking until they fell asleep like they always did. On the boys end Scott and kurt were talking about cars.

"Shut up kurt you don't know what your talking about...goodnight" Scott huffed pulling his covers up.

"Vut Scott it's true....dodges are faster yea" kurt said rolling over

" goodnight kurt" Scott says

" head count" Logan says standing in the door.

"Guten night Logan" kurt said

"Good night Logan" Scott chimed in before a yawn escapes from him

"Alright" Logan says closing the door. He goes to the end of the hall with his clipboard and begins to climb the stairs to ororos loft. He knows she is a private person and probably told chuck she had to have her own space if he wanted her to come. He's glad chuck agreed. He knows her claustrophobia limits places she can be comfortably. When he reaches her door he doesn't knock , he just turns the knob as if he's walking into his own room. When he steps in he sees his ro in her natural environment. Her hair in a messy bun and nose deep in a book. He notices her room drowns him in her natural earthy scent and he feels at home. He closes the door and walks over to her bed. He kicks off his boots and lays on his stomach propped up on his elbows resting his head on her lap. She lazily runs her fingers through his thick black hair and he leans into her touch. They haven't spoken to each other because they don't need to. They are ok just being near each other, unwinding. Logan can't wait for the day they don't have to hide their feelings and meet in secret but she will be eighteen in five months, so he can wait.

"What ya readin" he ask with his eyes closed.

"The hobbit" she says twisting his hair in her fingers.

"Tolkien....he's too descriptive for me" he says lazily rolling over grabbing her remote to turn on the tv.

"What ever....hater" she says continuing her reading.

"I mean ok bilbo got a round door with a knob in the middle.....it don't take eight pages to get that point across darlin" he says turning on ESPN.

"Your just a man who doesn't need a lot of detail" she says softly.

"Yup darlin...you've figured me out.....is that a bathroom?" He asked getting up to go look.

"Yes...I have my own little haven up here" she says closing her book and watching her lover inspect her surroundings.

"I see...no wonder you don't be bothered with anyone, ya got everything where ya need it....." He says looking out her balcony doors. "You be lonely up here?" He ask softly going back over to her bed and sitting down and laying back with his hands behind his head. Ororo snuggles next to him.

"Not really...I'm used to my own company...and now yours too" she says kissing his shoulder. He just sighs contently. Soon he notices that she's drifted to sleep and he just holds her a bit longer. Then he feels a familiar tingle in his head.

"What ya want chuck" he thinks gruffly

"A word with you when you get a moment Logan" professor says calmly

"Ok chuck on m'way" Logan thinks

He tucks his love into her warm blankets and kisses her forehead before pulling his boots on and going to professors library





You must login () to review.