Logan leaves ororos room. Quietly walking down the stairs with his clipboard in hand. He goes to his room and finishes signing his paperwork. Before heading to the library he stops in the office to put the nightly sheet in the binder. When he gets to professors library he stops and takes a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in Logan" professor says calmly.

Logan walks in. He sees Charles sitting behind his desk with some big book in font of him and a cup of tea to his side. Logan can smell a thick cloud of nerves in the air that aren't his. But looking at professor he seems calm.

"Yea chuck" he says sitting down

"Well Logan we never got to talk about your last trip. Did your findings go well?" Charles asked before sipping his tea.

"No.....I followed a good five leads that turned up nothing. But I found out I was never married and don't have kids" Logan said shifting uncomfortably as the professor nods.

"I sense your finally becoming settled" Charles said softly.

Logan took a deep breath and exhaled. "Yea.....the past is just where it needs to be." Logan says flatly. Charles nods

"I also sense that you've made a....um, friend you care for deeply here over the past few weeks since your return" Charles says watching Logan to gage his reaction.

"And" Logan says gruffly, Charles can tell he's aggravated by watching his jaw move.

"I can feel the strongly projected emotions that you two give each other" Charles says calmly.

"Stop with the foreplay and give it to me chuck....what ya want" Logan says trying not to let go of his control.

"Logan she's a seventeen year old girl!" Charles said plainly. He didnt doubt that the feeling they had for each other were genuine he was just uncomfortable with her not yet being eighteen. "I'm not saying that you two don't have true feelings but just wait until she turns eighteen Logan." Charles says calmly.

"I know how old she is chuck! She's been through as much as I have and she understands me...ya know what it's like ta have someone understand ya and not judge ya?....for what ya had to do...I don't give ah flyin fuck what ya want me to do but I ain't leaving her until she tell me to" Logan gets up to leave.

"Logan" charles calls. Logan turns to face him. " she's a gentle girl Logan........" Charles trails off.

"I know......that's why I love her" Logan says as he turns to leave. Charles still isn't completely comfortable with the idea of them together but he decides to step back at the moment. He feels as if the wolverine inside of Logan has put some sort of claim on their weather goddess.





You must login () to review.