It's been four months three weeks and six days since they've been officially with each other. They fall more and more in love with each other everyday. Ororo has began to come out of her shell and has made some friends around the mansion. Kurt still has a crush on her and has gotten nearly gutted by Logan several times. Tomorrow is Ororos eighteenth birthday.

"Girl what do you want to do for your birthday! We gotta go out and get into all kinds of stuff, within good moral standards" jean exclaimed. Ororo and jean made fast friends and Ororo thinks her and Scott are perfect for each other they both have more morals than they are tall and Scott is 6'2. "Oh roro we can invite the boys...kurt will go with you!" Jean exclaimed

Ororo blushed at the thought of the look on Logan's face watching her leave with kurt for an evening out. Of course kurt is cute to her in his own little awkward way but she loves her Logan and those feelings are only for him. "I think I'd rather have a quiet birthday....watch some tv and relax" Ororo said trying to change her friends mind.

"It's your eighteenth birthday. Live a little! Is just Scott and kurt...I'm sure we can get rogue and remy to come" jean said hopefully.

"No..." Ororo says firmly. Jean gives her a pleading look. "Fine we do a girls lunch...no boys" she agrees. Jean shrieks with joy hugs her.

Later that evening.......

Ororo is waiting for Logan to join her by their spot at the lake. She hears a few twigs snap and she turns to met her lover. He's standing in his boots, jeans, flannel shirt and his Stetson. A soft smile plays on his face looking at her. He walks over to her and sits next to her. She leans in to kiss him but he moves away.

"Nope....we got 30 seconds" he says looking at his watch. She gives him a perplexed look. At the loud beep of his sports watch Logan pulls her to him and sits her in his lap facing him. She instinctually wraps her legs around him and her arms go around his neck. Logan's arm hug her around her waist and he gives her a chaste kiss which she returns. Then he licks her lip and gives it a gentle bite. She moans a little and he smiles. Logan gives her a passionate kiss their tongues battle for dominance which he wins and gives a soft grunt when he does. They pull apart breathing heavily. "Happy birthday darlin" he says softly nuzzling his face to her neck, listening to her heart race and smelling her scent mixed with a light hint of arousal. He had smelled her arousal before but it was lightly. He didnt know if it was him blocking it out to keep control over himself or if she was fighting it but now he could truly place the smell,and he wanted more of it.
*not like this....please don't make me* he thought to himself as he rested his head on her breast as she played with his hair. *claim it!* his beast told him. "Hey darlin" he says softly

"Hmmmm" she answers

"What ya doin today?" He asks after pushing his beast down.

" going to lunch with jean and rogue" she answers

"Humph I guess elf goin too then huh" he retorts sounding aggravated

"Nope just a girls lunch, but jean did try to get kurt to come" ororo says kissing the top of his head.

"When can we stop this hidin shit....I love ya an I don't care who fuckin knows" he says hugging her to him.

"Today if you like" she says softly

"Ya sure ya ready for the looks and comments" he ask

"My love, I am a black woman with white hair and blue eyes.....I'm used to looks and comments" she says before kissing his lips softly.

"Well then darlin lets go get some sleep" he stands up still holding her. They head to the mansion hand in hand and go to her loft. After putting something on tv they are soon fast asleep in each others arms, with no nightmares.

Later that morning.....

Jean is bouncing up to Ororos loft and humming a tune that only she knows to herself. She plans on waking her friend up and getting her ready for their day out. Jean is thrilled with the thought of having a girl friend. Her and Marie were never that close and jubilee and jean were ok but jubilee had other things on her mind all involving boys and more than once jean had the feeling that jubilee was suggesting a threesome. And that was not happening. She opens Ororos door expecting to find her still sleep and that part didnt surprise her but the shirtless boxer clad wolverine sleeping beside her is what blew her mind. Jean hurried and closes the door putting her hand over her chest collecting herself. Jean closed her eyes and felt both of their feelings and was surprised at all the love between them.

"Hmmmm....no wonder kurt couldn't come" she smiles to herself. She makes a note to check back with her in about an hour. Over lunch was bound to have some much needed girl talk.





You must login () to review.