Logan walked beside her enjoying her not being afraid of him and his animal nature. They sat down on the bench and looked out at the lake.

" what were you getting away from?" Logan ask her softly. Hopi g she could open up to him.

Ororo took a deep breath and turned to take a really good at her kind companion. He was short, but still his presence commanded respect. He has unruly hair. She couldn't tell if it was black or blue in the dark. She could see his skin was tan though in the moonlight and she quickly let her eyes roam over his broad shoulders and chest and she felt her face flush. "What is this" she thought to herself. Never having felt this way about anyone so soon.

"As backwards as it may seem by me sitting out here alone at night, I was getting away from my loneliness" she said before she could think. "Why did I just admit to this stranger I'm lonely.....oh goddess he smells so good...is that pine trees? Yea, he smells like pine trees.....I like pine trees" she thought to herself after she confessed loneliness to Logan.

"I know that feeling" he says looking out over the lake. His beast felt good knowing she opens up to him easily.

" you can fly?" He says to her

She giggles "we'll kinda, sort of and not really" she answers

"You a telepath? I know Jeannie can make herself levitate with her mind. Are you like that?" He ask

"Nope, I call on air currents to lift me. I control weather" she says softly "what about you?"

Logan puts his head down a little embarrassed.

"I understand if you don't want to tell me" she reassures him and touches his hand. They both stare at each other when they touch. It feels like little sparks and for a moment they both swear that the world stopped and they saw their future in each others eyes.

Logan looks into her eyes and knew she was going to be it for him. He wondered if she felt it too. The moment he smelled she had stolen her heart and made it her own. He silently prayed she would be gentle with it.

"No, I'll tell you.....I got what ya call a Healin factor...feral ability and this" he stands in front of her and takes a deep breath. *Sknit* his claws come out. He keeps his eyes on her the whole time to gage her reaction to him. She doesn't flinch. He feels his beast trying to get to the surface to see his new mate but Logan pushes him down.

"May I" she ask holding her hand out to touch them. Logan nods his head.

"But be careful, they are sharp" he warns her.

She gently glides her fingers over the blunt edges of his claws. Logan can feel her warm fingers and he sighs contently at her touch. His beast feels proud that she isn't scared of what he is.

"Logan"

"Yea darlin" he says still watching her touch his claws.

"What are feral abilities?" She asks

Logan steps back from her not wanting to accidentally cut her and retracts his claws *sknat*

"Um, best way I can think to say it is like when I get really upset I lose it bad and I ummmm act like an animal" he says embarrassed, he truly hates that part of himself.

"Oh....ok" she says as if it was no big deal. Like he just told her the time.

Logan sits back down next to her and studies her features some more. He doesn't want to forget anything about this amazing woman next to him. She wasn't scared of him, which made him feel comfortable. Even in the past when he was with a woman he cared about he could always smell lingering fear. They watched as the sun began to rise in comfortable silence.

"Well I guess I should head back" she says getting up stretching her arms over her head. Logan grinned when he saw her shirt lift a little showing a glance of her stomach.

"Yea, me too" he says getting up

Ororo begins to rise above him. He watches with a smile on his face at his mate. "Hey Logan, thanks for keeping me company" she says returning him a soft smile.

"Anytime darlin'" he watches he fly towards the mansion and looks back out over the lake.
" yea......she's my mate...but I wonder if she even thinks of me that way......is it too soon to tell her? But she's my mate she should understand....shouldn't she?......I'm tired, thank god it's Saturday...I'm going to sleep, I wish she would be next to me though"

Upon returning to her loft she just let herself fall back onto the bed and thought about her Logan. "I wonder if my Logan is still out there, maybe I should have walked back with him. Wait did I just think of him as my Logan. I met him like four hours ago and I'm possessive over this guy. Well this man....and what a man he is. He probably thinks I'm some homesick little girl, but he so nice to me.....what about when he finds out I'm only seventeen.....ugh" she buries her face in her pillow and thinks of her Logan's deep voice comforting her





You must login () to review.