Chapter 3

She stretched languidly, her sinewy limbs encased by his. Her soft cheek reveling the feel of the wispy hair of his arm. When they made it to his bed, she had no clue. There was the divestiture at the door. The first searching kiss. The wind-howling oral exploration near/on/against the sofa. She purred at the thought of it all.

“Morning, Darlin’”

“That it is, my love”

His chest hairs tickled her back as his coarse voice pricked her skin. “I don’t wanna move.”

“I am in no hurry,” her backside pressed into his groin.

“He’s already awake, do that again and there’s no stoppin’ ‘im”

Disturbing the calm moment she flipped over in his arms until she straddled his waist. Her wet folds sliding against the length of him, she began a delicious torture in the to and fro movement. Ample breast moved with her actions hypnotizing and constricting his gaze. He reached for them.

“You’re gonna learn I don’t like ta be teased”

“You lie,” she said breathily. “You like it” She lengthen his shaft until it’s head nipped at her center. “You like…Mmm…turning… tables. Thoughts were becoming jumbles as they met each other thrust for thrust. “I have seen…in battle. You let…ugghh… someone think they have the upper hand, then you flip the situation… Yesss… I imagined you no different in the…ahh…bedroom.”

“Flip it, huh?” He growled pulling her down to him. “Like this?”

She squealed in the transfer having been taken by surprise. Buried inside her still, their hips ceased to move. Logan lowered his chest to hers eliciting a gasp when his chest hairs grazed her peaked nipples.

He nuzzled her chin. “If I had known, Darlin’”

“What’s done is done. Love me now.”

“I always have.”

Ororo’s hips started a motion all their own at his words. Searchingly burying him deeper within her slick walls until he began where she ended.

***

Hours of primal, passionate declarations of love passed and still they laid intertwined still. His hand was lost in her silky tresses and the other drawing circles on her heated skin. “You wanna go back”

“No” she moaned.

“Hn.”

Her eyes locked on his mouth. Her index finger played with his lips parting them, marveling at their softness, so much in contrast to everyone’s perception of him, the Wolverine.

“Mmm, James. I wish we could stay this way.”

“I like when ya say my name. Say it again.”

“Only if you answer me one thing.”

“Shoot.”

She leaned on her elbows momentarily breaking the warmth between them. Her hair a cascading curtain billowing over her shoulder onto his. “Are we done with insecurities and foolishness?”

“I’m not insecure. I know what I want and I play for keeps. So I got a question fer you, Windrider.”

“Shoot.” She lazily watched her hand drag up and down his chiseled abdomen.

“Marry me.”

She stopped in mid drag. “What?”

“Marry me.”

“That is not a question,” she said trying to make light in this turn of events.

“I’m serious”

“So am I. That is not a question,” she giggled.

“’Ro,” he warned.

“Sorry. This is just so sudden.”

“Ya know me better than anyone. We were meant to be. We’re-“

“Soul mates” she finished for him.

“Yeah.”

“Yes.”

“I can’t promise it’s gonna be easy, but-“

“James” She held fingers to his mouth. “I said Yes”

“Fer real, ‘Ro?”

“Are you planning on retracting your offer?” She realized the past had left a scar on her as her breath caught in her throat half wanting to choke her with a sob if he hadn’t been sincere. Bright Lady, let this be real

“I ain’t him. He didn’t know what he had. Besides after all of this, there ain’t no way in hell you’re getting’ rid o’ me.”

He pulled her down in a bruising kiss. “Mmm… James Howlett, I do love you.”

“Ororo Munroe, I do believe you are the sexiest woman in a Stetson.”

“Let’s go find that Cowboy hat” She crawled over him and dashed into living room.

“ I love ya, ‘Ro” he said in a low tone. “God help me, you’ll be the death of me, but I love ya.”

“Found it,” she appeared in the doorway, nude save for the cowboy hat.

“Who says there ain’t a heaven on Earth?!”





You must login () to review.