11. Midday Getaway

Summary:
Pretty self explanatory title!!


“With an ass like that, even my own grandmother would jump him.”

“Mmmm…Logan. We can’t do this,” Ororo moaned. “We can’t…..mmmm….”
“Fuck ‘Ro, I missed ya….” Logan growled as he moved to ear, licking and nibbling against the soft lobe. “Missed ya…so much.”

Snaking one hand between their mashed bodies, he reached up and cupped the underside of one large breast, tweaking its nipple and the sensitive skin around it with his thumb and index finger.

“N….No,” Ororo shook her head, half heartedly pushing at the hard chiseled chest of her feral lover, her breathing rapid and shallow, her whole body tingling with the heated arousal coursing through. “We can’t.”
“Why….” Logan growled back, all the while running his hands along her arms, exciting her even further.
“Wha-what if someone sees us?” Ororo was teetering on losing control, having to bite down on her lower lip to stifle yet another moan from escaping. She knew it would be futile, she was almost at the point of no-return. “What if….”
“No one’s gonna see us,” Logan mashed his lips against hers to he silence her. “We’re in yer room. Even if anyone comes, I’ll smell them and then ya can send them away.”

“Uhn-Telepaths….” Ororo gasped at the feel of one heavy hand graze the side of her breast, right at that sensitive spot that caused her legs to turn to jello and give out under her. “Ugh….”
“No one is gonna know anything,” Logan smirked as he ‘won’ the point. ‘Makin’ it difficult fer yerself darlin’,’ he mused. “Jeannie is not gonna enter yer head, not after the screw up from the other day. As fer Chuck, he probably already knows where ya disappeared to.”

-SNIKT-

“Logan,” Ororo instinctively reached for her breasts. “That was one of my only two bikinis.”
“I didn’t like it,” Logan made a mock frown, his claws retracting as his hands reached to push hers away, drawing away the sliced remains with them.
“Didn’t like it?” Ororo tried to slap his hands away, while inching closer herself. “I thought it was this bikini that got you to get me inside, away from the others….uhn,” she moaned at the feel of naked skin against skin.

“No, I didn’t like it,” Logan resumed his ‘worship’, his hands filling with the smooth, soft yet firm globes.. “Showed too much of ya to the others….”
“…and not enough to you,” Ororo moaned, arching forward to push more of herself against him.
“Ya know me darlin’. Now these….” The grin was pure Wolverine as Logan gave a ‘testing’ squeeze. “…these I like.”

“Just like!!“ he near about whimpered as Ororo pushed him back and walked away, towards the bed. “Just LIKE!!
“Sorry darlin’,” drawn by an invisible leash, Logan followed her, taking off his slightly damp jeans, the water from his swim having being absorbed the worn denim. “I love ‘em. Worship ‘em. Just I do the rest of ya.”

Turning around, a sultry smile gracing her face, Ororo sauntered towards him. “That’s more like it,” her voice dropped down to a barely audible whisper, her own hands snaking down, over his hard body, reaching down to cup his….

“Fuck ‘Ro.”

----

“Hey any of yah seen Logan?” Rogue asked her roommates, both of whom were floating at the edge of the swimming pool, enjoying a good summertime poolside ‘gossip’.
“Yeah, saw him strip to his black undies and jump into the pool,” Jubilee piped up, adjusting her purple colored shades.
“Jubilee, he didn’t jump,” Kitty slapped her shoulder. “He dived into it…and oh, what a dive,” she cooed, fanning herself for theatric effect.

“Watch it Kitty,” Jubilee pushed her back, splashing water at her face. “You keep on like that and you are going to give Roguey here serious competition for the next election of the Sexy-Logan fan club president.”
“Jubilee!” shrieked Rogue. “Ahm not the president of any sex-club.”
“Yes, she’s not,” Kitty giggled at their remarks, slipping in one of her own. “She is just the founding member and lifetime chairperson.”
“Kitty,” Rogue lunged at her, her full body suit preventing any possible skin-to-skin contact. “Ahm gonna get both of ya.”


A few feet away,

“It seems like everyone is having fun,” Jean smiled at the ‘interaction’ taking place between the three sirens.
“Hmm…” Scott hummed as he took another sip from his non-alcoholic mock tail. “Hey! Where is Ororo?” he turned around to try and catch a sight of their weather manipulating friend.
“She went back inside,” Jean answered back. “Said she had some important work.”

“What work?” Scott sat up. “What is so important that it has to be done on a Sunday?”
“So says Mr. Twenty-Four Seven work,” Jean teased her husband, in return getting a raised eyebrow, albeit one accompanied by a grin. “I think she just wanted to have some time alone….maybe even enjoy a nice long bath.”
“Well, she is not going to get to do that today.” Scott stood up and started walking away. “And what is with chicks and nice long…..Oww.”
“Don’t even think about completing that sentence,” Jean threatened him, grinning as he rubbed the back of his neck, where she had just struck him telekinetically with her slipper. “A nice long bath,” She mused. “As good as sex…even better.”

---

“Ughn, Logan….,” Ororo twisted under the expert roving hands of the Canadian maestro. “Please…now.”
“Easy darlin’…” Logan crawled over her, his own jean off and thrown somewhere around the room. “We have a lot of time….a lot.”

Kissing her deeply on the lips, he started his journey down her chocolate caramel hued body, stopping to nip, lap and caress all the important places, which in his view, was every single inch of ‘this’ living breathing goddess. HIS living breathing goddess.

Ororo purred as Logan made his way down her neck, over her breasts; down and around her abdomen and bellybutton, finally stopping at reaching her hips. She watched in fascination and anticipation at what he would do next, her legs parting almost by themselves as Logan lay between them, making space to start his worship of her center, its honey sweet heady scent driving him crazier with each passing second.

Ororo felt a finger graze across her swollen nether lips, gasping at the expected but still sudden teasing sensation. In turn, smirking at her reaction, Logan smirked and lunged down to press his face at her sopping mound.

“Logan.” Ororo reflexively arched up, away from the bed towards Logan’s probing mouth, reveling the way his expert lips and tongue make love to her, alternating between gentle laps and full-fledged deep and rough licks.

“Goddess!” Ororo moaned as his fingers joined his tongue, one of them slowly sinking into her depths, penetrating her. “Yesss….Logannnn. Oh Goddesss…..”

“Grrrrr….” Logan growled at her entrance, the vibrations sending fresh waves of pleasure through her, her continuously rising arousal overloading his senses, her active participation causing him to grow even harder, his erection starting to ache.

“Logan….” Ororo grabbed at his unruly mane-like hair and pulled him towards her. “Come to me…..I want to taste you too….”
Raising his head from her center, he stared at her with lust-darkened eyes. “Ya sure?”
“Yes,” she nodded her head, her hand flailing to pat the bed. “On your back. Now. Please…now.”

“As the goddess says,” Logan growled and turned sideways to rollover along side her and pulled himself to the top of the bed.
“Mmm…” Ororo sat up and climbed over him, placing herself in a mutual oral-satisfaction position.

“’Ro,” Logan gasped at her first touch as she cupped him with one hand, gently applying pressure at the now taught surface.
“Liked that did ya?” Ororo imitated her Wolverine. “How about this?” Her hot wet tongue snaked out to lick along the circumference of the large angry head, it pulsing with each heartbeat.
“Ssss…..” Logan hissed tightly, clamping on her hips to prevent himself from jerking into her mouth. Well not too hard. “Vixen,” he grunted and pulled her center towards him.
“Hmmmm….” Ororo hummed as closed her mouth around him, sucking in about two inches of him into her wet waiting mouth, her snowy tresses falling as a curtain around her, hiding her face from any possible voyeurs.


Twitching slightly, trying his best to contain his jerks, Logan stopped mid-action, his body tensing instantly.

“GRRRR….” Even through her arousal induced haze, Ororo instantly knew what that meant, the point being driven home at the way Logan tightened his grip on her, his thick fingers pressing into the soft skin of her hips.

“Who is it?” she whispered, her exhaled breath caressing against his throbbing hardness.
“One-Eye,” Logan returned as he sat up, helping Ororo to do the same, his hands still not leaving her, moving from her hips to possessively circle at her waist.

Not five seconds later, a knock at the door.

----

“Wh-Who is it?” Ororo cleared her throat, schooling her tone as she tried to balance her breathing and disguise her aroused state.
“Ororo.” Cyclops answered from the other side. “Its me. Scott.”
“Scott. How can I help you?” Ororo returned back, slapping Logan’s playful hand away. Changing her position, she knelt perpendicular to him and reached and circled her slender chocolate colored fingers around his silk-on-steel hardness. She was thankful that Logan remembered to lock the door….this time. Usually it was her who had to take all the precautions.
“Grr…ummph,” Logan’s involuntary growl was muffled as a pillow landed on face, pressing down on it.

“Uh-umm….” Scott hesitated, as the door didn’t open, even on his turning the knob. Ororo had her door locked. ‘Must be really busy,’ he thought knowing that Ororo very rarely locked her room door, both when she was in the room and out. “Oh nothing. I just came to ask you to come and join us. Its such a nice sunny day. What are you doing sitting inside?”
“Not gonna be sunny fer much longe…mmph,” the pillow was pushed once again on Logan’s mouth as Ororo spoke to Scott.
“Sorry Scott, but you caught me at a bad time. I was just going to take a….”
“A nice warm bath,” Scott parroted what Jean had told him. “Uh…ok. See you later. Enjoy yourself.”

“Oh, I already am,” Ororo lowered her mouth onto Logan’s seeping head, the precum slicking over and under her fingers.

“Hey, just one more question,” this time even she groaned at Scott’s interruption. “Do you know where Logan is? He just upped and disappeared.”
“Logan is right here with me,” Ororo answered with a giggle, her tone teasing, causing Logan to thrust into the circle of her fingers and Scott to chuckle at the door. “Scott, how would I know where Logan is?”
“I guess so,” Scott nodded his head. “Maybe he went back into the city to get drunk and laid.”

Logan threw away the pillow, ready to launch himself at the door and at Punk-‘clops standing on the other side. However, Ororo’s pout and her next words relaxed him immediately.
“You can bet on the second one,” although her words were spoken to Scott, her eyes were stuck on her lover’s face. “He is insatiable. A real horn-dog.”

**Coughcough….cough....cough.** Scott choked at Ororo’s words. ‘Whatever she was doing or going to do was really relaxing her,’ he thought at the words she had just spoken out aloud. “Uh…see you at dinner.” He practically sprinted down the corridor.

---


“Hmmm…” Ororo reached down once again, her other hand, rubbing over the rock hard abdominal muscles.

“Horn-dog, huh?” Logan grasped at her hair and gently pulled her up to meet her eyes with his. “Insatiable?”
“Did I say anything wrong?” Ororo gave a mock sorry look.
“Darlin’, truer words have never been spoken,” Logan smirked at her. Pushing himself to a seated position, he pulled Ororo to him, her soft swollen lips mashing against his.

“Hey!” Ororo cried out as Logan stood up, lifting her up with him. “Where are you taking me?”
“Ya said ya wanted a nice long bath,” Logan kissed her silken hair. “So we are going ta the bathroom, fer yer bath.”
“But what about….” She gestured towards the bed, a slightly confused yet mischievous smile dancing on her lips.

“Oh, that,” Logan’s smile mirrored hers. “That….is before the bath.”
“Oh…” her eyes trailed to the bathroom. “In there….again?”

“Again.”

----

Soon,

“Please…now Logan. Now.” Ororo cried out, her sweat slicked body writhing on the bathroom floor, Logan lying between her legs, which in turn were curled up and massaging at his muscular back.
“Are ya sure?” Logan hissed as she applied pressure from her heels.
“NOW.” A loud burst of lightening accompanied and accentuated Ororo’s pleading command.

Crawling up her body, he captured her mouth in a heated kiss, positioning himself to rub against her moist head. Adjusting his angle, he pushed forward and filled her completely in one swift thrust.
“Lo…” Ororo jerked into a sitting position, her hands reaching and slipping over his shoulders. “Yess….”
“’Ro….” He caught her pulled her up to him, letting her get used to him.

“Hmmm….” Ororo smiled few seconds later and thrust her against him. “Get it moving?” she ordered.

“Grr…” Logan laid her back gently, her head resting on two rolled up towels. “Always the goddess, huh?.”
“Yessss….always,” She moaned at his thrusts began, first slow, but soon gaining speed and strength. “But this goddess is yours…only yours.”
“Mine,” that single word pushed her further, releasing something inside of him…releasing the Wolverine. “MINE”

Lifting her legs, Ororo tightly wrapped them around his hips, forcing him deeper into her, causing them both to cry out as jolts of pure passion energy electrified both of them.

“So tight ‘Ro…so tiiigghhht,” in one smooth motion, Logan picked her onto him, placing her directly onto him. “So….tight…”
“Godddesssssss…..” Storm cried out at the full and complete insertion of his hardness into the hidden depths of her passion. “Faster Logan….faster. I-I want you….”

“What darlin’?” Logan growled at her shoulder. “What do you want?”
“I wa….want you to….to….” she held him closer, her sensitive nipples rubbing against his soft hair of his formed chest. “…..m-make me come….come with me…..please.”
“Yess…” Logan hissed as he started to assist her with her up and down movements.


“Come Logan….my Logan….my Logan…my…” Ororo chanted over and over again, her fingers digging into his back. “….my Logan….mine….mine…”
“’Ro….ughn…ughnn….” he felt himself tighten and thrust deep into her and held there. “’Rrrroo…” he starting roar was lost as he bit down deep into her shoulder.

Feeling him spurt inside her, pushed Ororo on and over her own orgasm.

“LOGAN!!” She cried out, her nails scratched across his back, hard enough to draw blood, holding on for dear life as she rode out the waves of a seemingly never ending orgasm.


Quite some time later, Ororo combed her right hand through Logan’s wild mane, lifting his head from her throbbing shoulder.

“’Ro…” Logan panted, his healing factor grappling to catch up to his breathless state. Still shaking from his own orgasm he lifted a hand to caress Ororo, his fingers reverently moving over her rosy cheeks, her thoroughly kissed lips. “That-that was…..”
“Tiring? Relaxing? Right? Exhilarating?....” Ororo dreamily supplied the words, automatically leaning into his hand.
“All that darlin’,” he panted. “All that….an’ more.”

“And more,” repeated Ororo. Lifting herself up further, she leaned in for a soft chaste kiss, her lips barely touching his, but close enough to let them feel as if they were breathing as one.

----

“Logan,” Ororo looked up and slightly behind her. Both of them were resting after their love-making, enjoying the feel of the now lukewarm water around them. Logan was sitting along one edge, with Ororo sitting with her head on his chest.

“Hmm….” He responded and smiled at her.
“When do you want to tell the others?” she asked, her voice showing a little hesitation. Until now, they had been private about their love and its subsequent results. Results, which both expectant parents were very proud off.
“Whenever ya want,” Logan answered easily.

Logan. I am not joking,” Ororo furrowed her brows, her smile faltering. “Tell me the truth. I know you value your privacy and…..”
“Darlin’,” Logan placed a finger on her lips, silencing her. “I have been ready since the first day. I was just waitin’ fer ya to catch up.”

An invisible weight lifted off her shoulder, Ororo sat up further.

“Really?” she smiled, brighter, more confident. “So if I say….tonight at dinner. Then what?”
“Hmm.” Logan mused as if checking his time schedule. “’Can do that,” he lowered his head for a deep kiss, enjoying the languid warmth within and around them. “Hell if ya want, I’ll even cry it out frem the rooftop.”
“No, that won’t be needed,” Ororo turned around to lie face front of his chest. “Although I am sure that that will give Scott an even stronger shock than the one he’s already going to get.”
“That’s the best thing about it,” Logan grinned at her.
“Lo-gan!” Ororo lightly punched against his chest. “That’s not funny,” she scolded half heartedly.
“It isn’t?” An arched eyebrow questioned her.
“No,” Ororo looked down and shook her head, a smile playing on her lips. “Ok, maybe it’s a little funny. But not much. Just a little.”

“Sure darlin’,” Logan lifted her chin up at him. “Whatever ya say.”

---

A few minutes later,

“What?” Ororo noticed the change in Logan’s facial expression.
“Just makin’ a call,” he calmed her down. “We need ta make sure that everyone is there fer dinner.”

**Chuck. Hey CHUCK. You there?** he projected, rather loudly.
**Yes Logan.** Xavier’s calm tone answered back.

**Wanta make a reservation.**
**Reservation?** The Professor sounded confused for a moment. **Oh, a reservation. That reservation**

**Yeah. THAT reservation. Tonight… Dinner.**
**I’ll see that everyone is there. And Ororo…**
**Yes Professor.** Ororo entered the conversation.

**I would like to be the first one to ‘officially’ congratulate you.**
**Thank you Professor.** Ororo smiled, both physically as well as psychically.
**Yeah, thanks Chuc…uh, Professor.** Logan corrected himself.

**Hmmm. Professor!** Xavier chuckled. **Nice to finally hear it from you.**
**Yeah, well, don’t make it a habit.**


“That’s our call and our reservation,” Logan lifted Ororo by her shoulders, hugging her tightly.
“Yes,” Ororo laid her head on his shoulder. “Tonight’s the night.”
“Yeah,” Logan answered her statement.

“Tonight’s the night.”


Note: Just about reaching the end of this story…but not this RoLo. Have started working on its ‘prequel’ and also have a few plans for a follow up. Hope they work out as well and get as much reader appreciation as this one has.

Please Review!!





You must login () to review.