09. Cooling Down

Summary:
The ‘night-time’ entertainment continues...both inside and outside the cage!!


*WHAMM!! WHAMM!!*

Two consecutive roundhouse punches, and the other fighter was knocked right off his feet and onto the cage floor, five feet from where he had been standing just a couple of seconds ago.
“Ooooo….that’s gotta hurt,” Scott winced, feeling the shock waves of the larger man hitting the floor.
“Definitely,” smirked Ororo, her eyes glinting with anticipation and pride at finally seeing the Wolverine in his element.
“Yeah,” was all Jean said, her eyes flitting between the unconscious fighter and the winner, Wolverine, as he walked over to his ‘former’ opponent, and gently nudged him with a bare foot.

Detecting no movement, he turned and swaggered to the corner, completely neglecting the roar of the crowd around him.

“Wolverine in tha house,” his gopher cried out, his cry answered by a thumping of hands and beer mugs on the tables, the cry of Wolverine repeated over and over again.

“This is sickening,” Scott lowered his head between his hands.
“What happened Scott?” Jean asked worriedly. “Are you not feeling well?”
“I am fine,” she got snapped at.
“He is just overcome with awe,” Ororo supplied dryly, her eyes still stuck at the heaving form of the Wolverine. “Nice,” she whispered under her breath, loud enough for one person to hear, and sure enough, the next instant, his head jerked towards her, his eyes meeting and holding hers, his nostrils flaring trying to capture her scent.

Staring at each other for a few fleeting moments they finally broke away as the MC stepped in and announced the winner and the next challenger.

---

The rest of the night went predictably, with Wolverine downing down glass after glass of the bitter fiery liquid and knocking down fighters with just as much frequency.

**I hate you** Scott projected to Jean, causing her to break down in giggles.

“What happened?” Ororo arched a perfectly formed snowy eyebrow at her.
“Nothing. Nothing at all,” Jean shook her head as she tried to stifle her giggles, stealing teasing glances at her husband’s face. Scott had his arms crossed in front of his chest, a childlike scowl on his face. Seeing Logan beat down challenger after challenger and get hooted at and swooned at for it. This he definitely did not need.

About a couple of hours, the last fight ended and as always the Wolverine was announced the final winner.

Throwing the cage door open, the champion stomped away to the changing room, all without even so much as a glance towards his teammates.
“Hey, where did he go?” Scott looked around, missing Logan slip away before the crowd broke up.
“To his room,” Ororo guessed and sure enough, the young man who had been guiding them the entire night, all while providing refills of whisky for his fighter, appeared at their side, voicing the same words.
“So did you guys enjoy yourself?” he was practically gushing. “Me,” he patted his jacket. “I’m set for the next month and then some.”
“We did not bet,” Scott informed him. “Two people beating each other does not count as entertainment in our book,” he automatically included both his female companions.

“Man, you may be Wolverine’s friend, but you are a real tight ass,” the boy shot back, gaining a glare from the bespectacled Scott. “Come on,” he gestured to the three X-Men to follow him.

---

“Hey babe. You wanta get outta here and have a good time,” a beer breathed, middle aged trucker stepped in front of Jean.
Before she could say anything, Scott answered. “Take care of what you say to my wife.”
“She’s yer wife huh,” one last appreciative glance at the redhead and the trucker stepped aside from her. “’kay man, ‘am a married man myself an’ don’t step on another man’s property…at least not when he’s there. But what about your friend here,” he gestured towards Ororo and turned to her. “She looks real fine. I am sure she could teach me a couple of things.”

This time Ororo answered, raising a hand to silence Scott.

“I am sure that I definitely could have quite a few things that I could teach. However, whether you have the mental faculties to absorb them, that is a question that is open for a rather lengthy speculation, one for which I regretfully admit I do not have the time right now.” Her voice smooth, her tone even, it was clear that Ororo was enjoying the confused look on the trucker’s face. “So I must politely reject your invitation.
“Huhn?!” The middle aged beer-gut trucker lifted his cap and scratched his balding head. “What did ya say?”

“No.” This time around Ororo spoke in a tone he could comprehend. “Not that I don’t like you, but I too am married,” her words stunned her teammates more than they did the trucker, who didn’t let up. Both Scott and Jean were dumbstruck at the way Ororo was playing the stranger.
“Nice, but no cigar,” he gave her a toothy grin. “I don’t see a ring on yer finger.”
“Oh that,” Ororo raised her ring hand and turned it upside down. “My husband doesn’t like me wearing anything…anything at all,” she was enjoying baiting the trucker. She had seen Logan return from his room, his clothes changed and his duffle bag slung over his shoulder.
Right now he was walking towards the group, with only Ororo able to see him, as Jean and Scott were standing sideways, staring at her.

“Is that so,” the trucker was practically drooling now. “Maybe I will take you and see you without anything on.”
Ororo just shook her head. “My husband wouldn’t like that.”
“He doesn’t have ta know,” was the instant reply.
“Too late for that,” Ororo pointed over the trucker’s shoulder. “He already does. Maybe you should ‘talk’ it over with him.”
“Oh yeah, I can…” turning around with bravado, half glazed over eyes widened in shock and fear at the man standing behind him, a half smoked cigar dangling from his lips. The same man, who had just gotten off from beating the shit out of over a dozen men who were brave enough….stupid enough to go against him.

“Wol-Wolver…”
“Wolverine,” Ororo supplied sweetly, greatly enjoying the sudden change in the trucker. He was even shaking with fear.
“She-she….she yours?” He finally managed to blurt out.
“Yeah,” was the deep growl. “Who’s askin’?”
“No one, no one at all,” managing to get those few words out, the prospective Romeo, stepping away to get away from the Wolverine and his woman. “Good night Ma’am,” he bowed his head to Ororo before practically running away, stumbling over a couple of chairs and landing on his face.

“Ya ok?” Logan asked Ororo.
“Absolutely,” she answered with a smile.
“Jeannie?” Logan looked at the redhead, who had been dumbstruck by the interaction taking place before her. Ororo had been enjoying leading the trucker on. And now this? Logan? Even though he would have beaten the trucker to a pulp, it was clear that a small part of him liked seeing Ororo like this.

“Huh? What?” She looked up at Logan standing a couple of feet from her. “Yes Logan, everything is fine.”
“Lets go,” he jerked his head towards the main entrance and began walking towards it without waiting for a reply from his teammates, who were more than happy to follow him and get out and away from here.

“I am also fine Logan,” Scott grumbled under his breath. “Thank you for asking.”

---

“So I guess we’ll see you at the mansion,” Jean mused, still not recovered completely from her recent experience. Even though she wouldn’t admit it to anyone, she had enjoyed the sheer rawness of the fight and the electric atmosphere of the place, although she could do without the smoke and the excessive alcohol. ‘But then it won’t be the same place, would it?’ she knocked herself.

“Yeah,” Logan answered as Ororo settled behind him, her long legs instantly closing in against his, her one hand resting along the curve of his back. “But we are goin’ to be late. So don’t stay up and don’t let One-Eye stay up either.”
“Late?” Scott interjected. “Why? Where are you going?”
“’Ro needs ta get some air and time alone frem ya geeks and so do I,” Logan gave him an abridged explanation, gunning the bike’s engine and revving it. “So. Like it said, don’t stay up.”

“Scott, let it go,” Jean laid a calming hand on her husband’s shoulder. “He is correct. She needs some time alone.”

“But with him?” Scott frowned. Its not that he didn’t like Logan…well, tolerate him, and not that he wasn’t happy that he had finally following Jean like a dog in heat. It was just that the idea of Ororo and him didn’t quite sit well in his black and white, well red, world. Especially at a time like this, just after a fight.

“Yes with him,” Jean squeezed his shoulder.

“Hmph,” was all Scott said before he pressed the ignition button.

----

Couple of hours later,

“LOGAN.” Ororo cried out as her orgasm washed over her, the thunder and lightening outside mirroring her passionate release. “Lo…ggga…unnnnhh.”

A few seconds later, a loud roar of “ORORO,” boomed in the room as Logan reached his own climax, going rigid and coming deep inside her, his teeth sinking down deep into her shoulder in an effort to stifle any further roars.

“Logan….Logan…oh Logan…” Ororo murmured his name over and over again, feeling him pulse inside her, completely coating her slick inner walls. One of her hands was continuously caressing his hair, the other drawing small imaginary circles on his sweat slicked back.

They had separated from Scott and Jean at the fight venue, telling them that they needed air and some time alone away from the mansion.

Well the second part had been the truth; they did indeed need some time alone. Alone as in just the two of them. Driving as a maniac, Logan covered an hour’s worth of distance in forty minutes flat, having twice used the turbo on Scott’s bike.
Their destination was Logan’s apartment, one that he kept for ‘non’ x-men business. Only two people knew about its existence, Rogue and Ororo, with Ororo being the only one who knew its location.

Reaching there, they had their clothes half off even before they got to their floor, with Logan carrying Ororo the last few feet from the elevator, her arms and legs tightly wrapped around him, her hands at the back of his head, pulling him to and into her.

---

Now they lay wrapped in each other’s arms, their labored breathing slowly coming back to normal.

“Logan,” Logan looked down to Ororo, her chin resting on his chest, her still glazed azure eyes looking up at him.
“Hmm…” he returned, running his fingers through her platinum tresses, wrapping a lock around his index finger, feeling at peace with the way there were.

“Thank you,” Ororo answered back as she bent down to plant a kiss on his chest, sending a jolt of pure passion through his entire being, his hardening member against her inner thigh letting her know the same and arousing her even further.
“What fer?” he stroked her jaw and gently nudged her to look at him once again.
“For the way you handled…” she stopped for a second, trying to form her next words clearly but not too sharply.
“Handled?” Logan smirked. “Ya mean the ‘doofus -duo’?

Ororo giggling loudly, lowering her head to nuzzle against his chest. “Doofus-duo. Where did you ever learn that word from?”
“Don’t know,” Logan shrugged. “Musta been one of the kids. Why? Anythin’ wrong with it?”
“No. Nothing at all,” Ororo shook her head, raising it once again to look at his relaxed visage, marveling at how he could be innocence, dangerous and so attractive…all at the same time. “You are beautiful,” she caressed his cheek with the back of her fingers.
“Beautiful?” Logan scoffed, as he captured her fingers and brought it to his lips for a soft chaste kiss. “Yer the one that is the beautiful one. So naturally ya see beauty inside everyone around you. So tell me what are ya thankin’ me about.”

“For handling the situation at the mansion?” she smiled shyly.
“It ain’t like I told a lie to them,” Logan returned her smile. Turning to his side, he laid her gently on her back, trailing a finger from her forehead to her kiss-swollen lips, along her smooth neck, gently caressing his mark on her shoulder, along the valley of her breasts, down to circle around her belly button, finally lifting it away as he reached the small soft triangle of her snowy pubic hair. “Did I?’
Ororo just shook her head, her body burning from a fire rising from the trail of his finger. “No,” she answered huskily, her voice filled with want.

“Jeannie asked about our kids and I told her about our ‘kids’,” he reached down and kissed her deeply on her lips.
“Logan….” Ororo moaned as they finally broke contact.

“After all they are also my kids, just like….” He stopped talking, letting his hand do it for him.

The hand, which was protectively draped over her flat abdomen.

“Yes,” Ororo answered heavily. “Our kids, yours’ and mine.”

“Ours…our children.”


Note: There are too many children running around here, aren’t there? Well, two at the mall, two at the mansion, two here. Just how many kids are there?

All to come soon….just don’t forget to review!!





You must login () to review.