2. LATE NIGHTS

Summary:
What happens late at night?


‘Is it just me or is there something between Ororo and Logan.’

With that thought, Jean went to sleep, her arm wrapped around her husband’s chest.

------

Later in the night,

A silent figure prowls the halls of the Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters. He is restless tonight, the animal inside him not sated by the beating he gave those five challengers. No one beats he Wolverine, not even that walking hairball Sabertooth.

Tonight he needs something else. He needs someone else. Her. He needs her. She is always able to calm the beast and bring the man back from the brink of animalistic insanity.

His mind made up, he turns silently, like a large two-legged cat tracking its prey. Except that tonight, it is not a prey…its not even a woman….its a goddess. He wants to go to his Goddess. No, not wants…he needs to go his Goddess.

----

Using the tip of his claw, he unlocks the door and silently turns the knob and pushes it open. He needs to be silent. Not for her. She knows that he comes to her. Especially on nights like this, he always comes to her.

“Logan” the call from the bed beckons the man, but tonight its not the man. His growl lets her know that.
“Oh” he can see the smirk on her lips, the soft moonlight screening in from the sky window, brings an ethereal glow to her soft mocha skin, naked for him to see. Just for him. She knew that he would come and she is ready for him, to face him…the animal. “Wolverine?”

“No” the mixture of a voice and a growl lets her know that tonight is a special night. Tonight both man and beast are there, a very rare occasion. She also knows the cause for that. The beast came out during the fights, but the man was needed to calm the young woman who needs him to deal with nightmares – her own, his and also of the master of the magnetism, the one who tried to kill her.

“Its you,” she lets him know that she knows who he is right now. “Come to me” she raises her hands, beckoning him to come to her, into her circle of love and understanding. They have done this so many times, that its second nature to them.

------

Taking off his only clothing – his skin tight weather worn jeans, he lowers himself to her side, letting her hug him and showering him with her natural calming scent – vanilla and sandalwood.
“I was waiting for you,” she whispers into his ear, her warm breath, tickles his neck.
“Marie...” is all he says. They don’t need any explanations. They don’t have any use for it, they know each other too well for that.

“Where?” she asks him quietly, a light blush on her cheeks.
“Lake,” he answer is gruff, but the light fingers playing along her back, cause her to moan in sweet agony.
Nodding her head, she raises them both, the cover caught between their bodies. They will need it later. Floating in the air, they move out of the window and proceed towards their destination.

-------

Landing near the lake, they separate from each other, their bodies crying out at even the momentary separation.

Picking up the sheet, Logan spreads it over the soft grass. The night had cooled the stuffy air, but they don’t pay attention to it. They are on fire and want to burn each other and get burnt themselves.

Sitting down, Logan draws Ororo to his lap, pulling her down, he rubs his face along her coffee colored honey flavored skin, leaving a wet trail as he licks along her length, from her supple thigh to her round hips, along her flat abdomen, over the full rounded breast topped by a pebbled nipple, to the hollow of her neck, ending finally on her soft full lips, which open up instinctively to allow his tongue to continue its exploration.

“Logan” she moans into his mouth. She knows tonight is going to be long and its going to be special. Tonight he lets out the man and the beast and just in turn, she lets out the woman and the goddess.
“Grr….’Ro” he barely hangs on to the human side. He doesn’t want to let it go. Not just yet. The Wolverine can have his mate later; right now, the man needs his woman.

Sitting on his thighs, she straddled him, feeling his hard erection rubbing against her outer lips. It would be so easy to just lift and let him in. It would be *too* easy. Tonight she lets him lead, he needs that. He needs the compliance, he needs the submission. Her submission.

Pulling her closer he tightens his hold, wanting to join them in body as they are joined in soul.

He loves it this way and so does she. Here in the wild, they are one with nature, just as they one with each other. They just have each other, all others forgotten. They are focused on their feeling the other, just as they feel themselves. She can feel his claws straining against his knuckles, just as he can smell the slight change in the atmosphere. The animal and the goddess strain to get out, they want to get out.

“Not yet” they groan in unison.

----

Logan’s lips tease her, first playing with hers…softly kneading them with his own, his tongue massaging her mouth, just as his hands massage her back. Groaning with pleasure, she pushes herself against him, mashing against his hard length.

They are both gentle and rough. Their kisses alternating between light touches barely touching each other and deep passionate joinings. His hands massaging her back, just as she ran her nails along his perpetually tense corded muscles. In the day they are friends, teammates and colleagues, but with nightfall their truth comes out….they come out.

“’Ro” he manages tightly, his control tenuous. He has to move on before he loses all of it.
“Yes” she answers his unspoken question, urging him to go on with his ministrations. She knows she cannot stop him, just as she cannot stop herself. She knows that soon the night sky will be filled with roars and lightening crashes. It is inevitable.


Drawing back, Logan starts his downward journey, his first stop being the curve where her neck meets her shoulder. Biting down gently, he scrapes the upper skin, before salving it with hot licks over the scratched surface. He knows every part of her body, just as she does his. She wears his scent just as he wears her. Continuing his licking he moves across her neck to the other side before moving down towards her breasts, causing her to arch away from him, allowing her easy access to her.

Reaching her breasts, he freed one hand and brought it to the front, flicking on chocolate colored nipple, causing it to rise up further, its surrounding skin covering with goose pimples. Bending down further, he took it into his mouth.
“Uhnn….Goddess” Ororo moaned, her hand through her hair, while the other, pulled him closer to him, pushing more of herself into him.
“So sweet” Logan mumbled, gently suckling on her, with intermittent nips and licks teasing her further.
“Please Logan” Ororo pleaded, not knowing what she wanted him to do, to continue his present ministrations or take her and free her from her agony. “Please”
Grinning against her breast, he moved to its partner, showering the same time and attention on it, driving her further towards the edge.

-----

“NOW” Ororo growled at him. She couldn’t stand it any longer. “Now” she whimpered her plea. They played this game, each giving up their control, and tonight she was giving up to him….giving into him.

His smile this time was feral, his pupils dilated to turn his normally hazel colored eyes to black. He circled his hands again to her back and then downwards to her hips, he grasped at her buttocks, gently kneading them before proceeding further to touch her center. The double assault from front and back causing her to involuntary jerk her hips into him.

“’Grrrrro…” his words mixing with his growls. She answered with a moan. Language was lost to them, only grunts and moans filling the air.

-----

Turning her around, he lay on his back with her on the top. Moving his hands over her front, he traced her curves, before coming to rest on belly in her soft white curls, his erection rubbing against her back.

Lifting her hands, she pushed on his, urging him to go lower. Sensing her urgency, he moved one hand lower, while pressing gently with the other.
“Uhnn…” Ororo gasped at first contact, as his large thick middle finger rubbed swollen lips, gently sliding between them. “More….” Deciding to tease her once more, he tried to lift his hands, but was stopped as she clamped it into place, a threatening growl conveying her frustration.

Sensing her need, he lifted her up and setting her on the ground, bent down between her knees. Looking up he saw her looking at him expectantly, her eyes glazed over with desire. Her arousal was strong, her scent filling him and saturating his senses. Suddenly he plunged down, running his tongue across the full length of her lower lips, causing them to open up for him. Reaching up he lapped at her swollen bud.

At his touch, intense heat shot through her body, her arousal spiking even further. He had barely touched her and she was ready to come. “Please Logan…please….” She pleaded, her hands clutching at the sheet, pulling out clumps of grass from the ground. “Please…more….”

He nipped at her exposed clitoris before extending his tongue to lap and then suckle at her, just as he had done with her nipples. Savoring her sweet n’ tangy essence, he parted her folds before plunging his tongue in, filling her insides, all the while rubbing her erect nub with his thumb and index finger.

"Oh goddess…please Logan...more…"

Egged on by her pleas, the Wolverine started pushing the man back and doubled his efforts. Moving his tongue back to her clit, he suddenly thrust two fingers into her wet heat. That sudden insertion was enough to push her over the edge, causing her eyes to cloud over. Everything seemed to turn white and her body felt like it was bursting with a millions explosions, all originating from her molten center.

Waves of pleasure shot from her as she came profusely, Logan lapping up all of her sweetness, all the time growling appreciatively at her reactions and at his achievement in being able to give her that pleasure.

As she calmed down, Logan reached up and kissed her deeply on her lips, causing her to taste herself on his tongue and around his lips.
“Hmm….” She licked and snapped her lips, enjoying her flavor. She loved tasting herself on him and he knew that and gave her every chance of doing that.

-----

“My turn” Ororo grinned, pushing Logan on the makeshift bed. Having had her release, she was feeling free and wanted to give the same feeling to him.
“’Ro…” Logan tried, but was silenced by a finger on his lips and also by the animal pushing the man aside almost completely taking over his psyche.

Running her hand over him, just as he had done with her, she traced his along his hard chest, his well-defined abdominal muscles, all the while, gently scratching them with her pointed nails.

Reaching down she finally took him in her hand, gently rubbing its length. Like velvet on steel. Kneeling between this thighs, she bent down and breathed in his arousal, his musky scent causing her to own desire to flare up again.

Looking right into his eyes, she bent down and slowly ran her tongue across the large throbbing head, licking up the shining liquid. Logan shuddered at her slightest touch and almost came right away.
His hips jerked involuntarily, pushing more of himself against her rosy lips, which she parted willingly to allow him entry to her hot, wet waiting mouth.

Drawing back up, she gave him a melting look, before turning her head sideways and licking along this underside, while her free hand gently grasped at his scrotum, elucidating a whimpering growl from him.

Smiling at her achievement, she decided to give him one more push. She puckered her mouth and gently blew over his entire length – the cool air causing a full body shudder to run through him.
“’Ro….” He managed to groan her name, his need clear in the pleading sound he made.

Deciding to give him his release, she started by planting light kisses all over its length, all the while applying gentle pressure on his balls. Proceeding further, she ran her tongue over all her kisses, causing him to jerk endlessly. He was completely within her control now…or was he in control at all, she didn’t know and neither did she care. She wanted him to have the same euphoric sensation as she had.
“Now” Logan snarled at her.

Positioning herself over him, she parted her lips and plunged onto him, his hard length causing her to momentary gag before she eased and took him in deeper, all the while maintaining her gentle pressure with her other hand.
The suddenness of her actions along with the sensory overload caused him to buck further into her and soon he was sensing his impending release.
“’Ro” he tried to push her away. His flailing hand was pushed away as she increased her bobbing action and tightened her hold at his base.

The next instant, he let out a lour roar and emptied himself into her waiting mouth, as continued her actions all the while sucking all of him in.

Rising up, she gave a self-satisfied dreamy smile. She had enjoyed it, that thought alone caused him to caused him to harden again

------

Pushing her down, Logan settled between her legs, lifting them, he crossed them across his waist while entering her in one swift push. She moaned in appreciation, the woman having stepped back to allow the goddess to face her animal.
“Yesssss…..” she cried out, tightening her legs to draw him deeper into her.

“So tight…so hot…so….grr…” he also lost it, the man retreating completely into the shadows.

All softness forgotten, they pushed against each other, each perfectly matching the other’s movements.

Ororo’s eyes were completely white now a torrential down pour raining around them, cyclonic winds lashing the trees, showing her ecstasy for everyone to see.

Thrusting faster, harder Logan filled her completely, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure.
“Open yer eyes” he growled at her. “Open them….”
Snapping her eyes open, she locked her gaze with his, causing him to thrust even harder into her.

Sensing her tightening muscles, Logan knew that she was about come and increased his speed so that they could come together.
“With me…” he mumbled. “Come with me…”
“Yes…yes…” she responded back. “YES….LOGAN” she screamed into the night as the first waves of her orgasm hit her, causing her external storm to increase in intensity. Ororo’s orgasmic release, pushed Logan over the edge causing him to come with a roar, spilling his seed deep into her.

His orgasm over, he flopped over her writhing form, taking care not to crush her by landing on his elbows.

After several minutes of panting and deep breathing, Ororo reached up and lovingly ran her hand through his sweaty hair, slicking them back to their characteristic peaks.
“I love you,” she whispered to him, her voice husky with satisfaction and the oncoming sleep.
“Me too” Logan responded.

-------

“Oh my god” Jean Grey-Summers sat up in her bed, her body burning with arousal. Running her hand through her red tresses, she murmured,

“Ororo and Logan……what a dream?”





You must login () to review.