On the Blackbird Ororo was taken to a bed and Jean started to examine her. Scott and Logan then piloted the jet back home. Scott knew that Logan was worried and he tried to calm him down. “Logan she is going to be fine, Jean is working on her right now,” Scott said.

“I know she will be Ok from Rogue touching her but what if her mind is always under control and she come back to her normal self,” Logan asked.

“Don’t worry she will-” Scott was interrupted because the Blackbird had stopped moving.

“Why did we stop,” Jean asked coming up in between the two piloting seats and looking at the controls.

“I don’t know everything seems to be in order,” Scott said flipping a series of switches.

“Magneto," Logan said.

“Are you sure,” Jean asked.

“I can’t move,” Logan said struggling to free himself of Magneto’s pull.

Scott opened the door to the Bird and Jean took the controls. He saw that they were in a helicopter and then knew what to do. “Ice Man come here now,” Scott said.

“What is it,” he said appearing next to him.

“Freeze the propellers,” Scott said as he got ready to shoot the helicopter.

Bobby stuck his hand out the door and ice started to come out of his whole hand and then right away the propellers stopped moving and Scott quickly shot the propellers. The it broke in to pieces and then the helicopter stated to fall and then they felt the pull on the Bird was gone and that the helicopter was now floating away from them towards the direction of the Brother hood House. The rest of the ride home was Danger free and was about five minutes along. When they got to the mansion they took Ororo to the Med-Lab and they contacted Charles. //Charles// Jean screamed mentally.

//What is it// Charles answered.

//We need you Med-Lab// Jean started. //Ororo’s back but we need you help with something//

//Ok I will be there in a few minutes// Charles said breaking the telepath.

Minutes later Charles came into the Med-Lab and everyone was surrounding Ororo who was lying on one of the tables. “What is it, Charles said as he came to Ororo side.

“Magneto had a machine that controlling her mind and after it was destroyed she was still being controlled,” Logan said sitting by Ororo’s side holding her hand.

Charles did not say anything he rolled to the end of the table and put his hands around her head. One on each side. Then he closed his eyes and after a few seconds images started to form in his head. “I think you owe me something,” Sabortooth growled as he was just a few inches away from her face stroking her cheek with his nail.

Lightning and thunder filled the sky as Ororo’s eyes clouded over. “Let me go now,” she shouted in Sabortooth’s face and he just laughed.

“Later,” Magneto said coming up behind him and looking at Ororo and smiling.

“What do you want with me,” Ororo said struggling to get free with tears running down her cheeks.

“You will be the newest member in the brotherhood in mere minutes,” Magneto said as he pulled the chair she was on closer to the machine that was in front of them.

“Go to-” Ororo started.

“I don’t think that will happen anytime soon,” Magneto chuckled as he got into the machine and then he put his hands on two handles and the rings around it started to spin and then a yellow light came out and hit Ororo.

Charles opened his eyes and Logan was looking at him with worried eyes. “I can help her.”

“What is wrong with her,” Logan asked

“Magneto has triggered the cells in her head to think right is wrong and wrong is right,” Charles said.

Charles then started to enter Ororo’s mind and then he stated to reverse the effect of the cells taking over her mind. About five minutes Charles came out of Ororo’s mind and said that, that should have worked. “Logan?”

“Ro.” Logan went over to his wife’s side and everyone started to leave to leave them alone. “How are you feeling?”

“AAAAHHHH,” Ororo grabbed her stomach in pain.

Jean came running over and told him to get out and wait until he can come in again. Logan did as he was told and was out of the Med-Lab in 30 seconds. Out side the Lab he was really worried and Scot came up to him and told him that she was going to be fine. “If Magneto hurt her I’ll kill him,” he said as the claws came out of his hand.

Scott didn’t know what to say he just stood there until Logan broke he silence, “How are you and Red doing,” he asked trying to take his mind off his wife for a minute.

“Great, what about you and Ro,” Scott said immediately regretting what he said.

“Fine,” Logan sighed.

“So how do you think Ro will feel about having Jean around knowing you loved her,” Scott asked.

“She knows I don’t love her any more and she knows I won’t leave,” Logan said sitting down and Scott sat down next to him.

“Good cause if you do then I will kill you,” Scott laughed.

“You love her or something,” Logan chuckled.

“She’s like a little sister to me and I don’t want to see her get hurt. To tell you the truth I wasn’t all happy when you guys first started to date because I had a feeling you were going to do something to hurt her, and I just didn’t want her hurt. But over time I saw that you loved her and that you wouldn’t do anything to hurt her.” Scott said.

The Med-Lab doors hissed opened and out came Jean with a tear running down her cheek. “I am so sorry Logan,” she said a she jumped out his seat. “She lost the baby.”





You must login () to review.