Then,

“Hmmm, umm, la, l, la, hmmm….” Stopping her humming, she grew silent as two strong arms came around from the sides, hugged her and drew her to him, grinding his, hmm, ‘appreciation’ at her curvaceous backside.

“Grrr…” the rumbled growl sent a shiver down her spine, causing her to wiggle even more, rubbing herself against him.

They were in the mansion’s or for all purposes, her greenhouse. Almost no one came there. It was hers, her sanctuary, her peace, her retreat. It was as if it was the Goddess’s temple and her worshippers did not dare intrude on her….except one who did, repeatedly.

---

“I was wondering when you would show yourself,” she murmured, tilting her head to plant a soft, open-mouthed kiss against the only ‘clear’ patch on his jaw, his chin.

“Ya were, huh?” A cocked eyebrow regarded her, regarded her beauty, a beauty that was now his and his alone. Oh, the others could see it, but only he could reach forward and touch it, feel it, taste it….and that was exactly what he going to do now.

“Yesssss….” she hissed as he reached one hand up and lightly grazed it against one sensitive breast, instantly exciting its chocolate nub into erection, his lips doing some very interesting and distracting things to her earlobe.. Even through two layers of clothes, she could feel him, feel the warmth of his hands, feel its hardness, that single action setting off resurgent spikes of arousal within her.

She knew he would come because she knew he always came. Even without enhanced senses, she could tell when she felt his hot, piercing, feral gaze on her. One look from him was enough to start a fire inside her, a fire that no amount of rain, except for that of his love could put out….until the next time around.

----

His hand gently yet firmly kneading the underlying breast, his hardness pressing against her, he spelled out what both of them knew. “I need ya ‘Ro, I want ya…..I want ya NOW.”

“Logan, we can’t,” she answered back, turning her body towards him as if by instinct. “What if someone sees us?” She knew that it would not matter to him, just as it did not to the ‘storm’ inside her. This wasn’t the first time he asked, just as this wasn’t the first she refused…..and it wouldn’t be the last. She knew that he know before her if anyone were to chance upon them. She also knew that as he did openly, deep down inside, she did not care if any of them did.
“Let them,” he growled as cupping her jaw, he showed an uncanny mixture of gentle fierceness as he captured her lips with his, swallowing the moan that escaped her.

----

“God, yer so tight,” he grunted as he eased into her, filling her completely to the hilt, feeling the slick, warm walls of her sex close around him.

“Logan….uh,” she grasped at his shoulder as he hovered there, his body entering and joining with hers.

Theirs’ was a still secret but not taboo love. After all, they were both consenting adults. Maybe with the exception of the Professor, no one knew what was going on between them…..no one knew how they were lost in another, mingled with one another, completed one another.

“Sssss,” her eyes squeezed shut as his mouth lowered and clamped onto a breast, his one hand lifting to the other, his suckling action growing rougher and harder….becoming almost painful, almost. “Ooohh….”
At the first sign of pain in her voice, he stopped and drew back, a mischievous grin playing on his lips. “Am I hurtin’ ya ‘Ro?”
“Yes,” she answered truthfully, knowing that he could sense it. “But it’s a good hurt. I like it.” She punctuated her words with by tightening her leg-grip around his waist, pulling him even closer, even deeper.

“Want me to stop?” Ooh, the nerve of that man, playing with her at this moment.
“Only if you don’t want to get out alive,” she shot back. “Now Move,” the goddess commanded, getting a chuckle from her warrior.

“Yes Ma’am.”

---

Starting gently, he established his rhythm and let her adjust and catch up to him.

Their thrusts were slow and almost melodic in their fluidity. Their eyes never breaking contact, they watched as they made love to each other. It was that, making love, not fucking, not ever between them. Even during times when they had to hurry, like when he cornered her one late night in her class room or when she pounced on him in the garage, it was always making love.

Her hips rising in response to his thrusts, slammed into his, drawing him even deeper into her. His actions gaining in intensity, growing faster, caught her firm breasts to start to jiggle, rhythmically mirroring the motion of the rest of their bodies. So enchantingly beautiful was her appearance, it was almost hypnotic for him, just as his feral persona was for her.

She knew the Wolverine. She loved the Wolverine. She had battled, mated and even trounced the Wolverine….just as the Wolverine had her.

----

Kissing and licking away the tears that had appeared at the side of her eyes, he firmed his grip on the ground beside her and set on the final leg of their wild union.

He did not need his senses to tell him about the familiar tightening in his body, or the fact that hers mirrored it. Usually it was she who came first, his healing factor allowing him to go longer, both in times and in duration. However, perhaps it was the natural, outdoor setting this time or perhaps it was just that the animal within him could sense her catching.

Whatever the reason he was beyond caring as, moving faster and faster, he pistoned into her, his grunted panting breaths mingling with her moaned ones.

Minutes later, she cried out to him, for him, her hands grasping as his as her body reached completion, stilling for a second before going into convulsions of her sexual release, her inner muscles straining and working against his pulsing member, pulling, pushing him to catch up and join her in the release.

“Ororo,” he yelled out her name, clamping down on her shoulder to muffle that and anymore cries, as he stilled inside her, shooting and filling her inside with his hot, liquid release.

----

Finally falling to his side, her rolled over and pulled her onto him, both their breaths still panting and hard.

“Love you ‘Ro,” he was the first to speak, his healing factor bringing his lungs back to normal again before her.

“Hmm,” she smiled against his chest, her free hand curling and uncurling against his shoulder. “I know,” she whispered back, just loud enough for him.

“I love you too.”

------

Now,

“Why are we here?” She asks with a slight humor and equal amounts of confusion in her voice.
“You’ll see,” he answers back.

They enter the huge complex, their destination known to both of them, yet today, only to him.

--

Five minutes later, they are there.

Her eyes look up to him, a million questions sounding in them. She does not know what to say….she is not sure she HAS anything to say.

“Good afternoon madam, sir,” the relatively beautiful, bust-to-draw attention sales representative steps up to make her pitch. “How can help you today?”

“Uh, I, me and my….” He hesitates to say the word. “We’re looking for a wedding ring,” is what he finally settles on, both their hearts thumping at the words, wedding and ring.

“Oh, how delightful,” the same practiced laugh given to dozens if not hundreds more, speaks to them. “Congratulations ma’am, sir.” Another platitude as they head towards the wedding ring section.

--

Three minutes and they are done. Three minutes and they have the ring…she chose the ring that she is going to wear.

He tries to convince her to see more, but she shakes her head with a small smile of denial.

“Very good choice madam,” the tried n’ tired remarks just seem to keep on coming. “Would you like to have it engraved?”

Even as both of them shake their heads, their mouths opening to say the word no, a third sound cuts over them, sending a chill down their spines.

“Sure. Why not,” they whirl around just in time to see the tall, rough, wild looking man, standing not five feet from them, a young girl standing next to him, an even younger boy in his arms. The fire in the man’s eyes is matched by that in the girl’s. The young boy just leans forward and calls out for his mama, but even he is subdued, almost as if he can sense the fluctuations in the emotions and the air around him.

“Logan….” She starts to say, but gets verbally pushed aside again.

“His name. Write his name….write Scott Summers.”


Note: How’d you like them nuts? Please Review!!





You must login () to review.