Disclaimer: How many times do I have to say this? I own nothing! ...this makes me sad...oh wait, I own the story don't? I feel better now.

A/N: yes i still am working on Dream and it will be up soon really soon. I just came up with this while staring off into space in Chemistry Class.

Dedication: To Pari

Oh yes, this is NOT a chapter it is the intro/prologue thingy lol that is y it is really super short!! Don't kill me!!
************************************************************

"Jean? Could I talk to you for a minute?" Ororo asked walking into the library
where she was sitting.

"Of course you can. What's up?"

Ororo sighed, "I don't really know how to say this."

Jean looked up at her. "This must be serious then." She pulled out the seat
next to her using her powers. "But you know you can tell me anything."

She sank into the cushioned seat. "I feel so closed off...so isolated." Ororo rested her face in her hand.

"How? I mean you connect with the students so much better than anybody, including the professor."

"No, not 'professionally' isolated. Socially." Ororo explained.

"Socially? But, you're always with someone around here doing something." Jean said slightly confused.

"Yes, that is true. Maybe this is just some other issue." Ororo sighed again knowing it was not another issue.

"Well , if you figure things out or need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you." Jean squeezed Ororo's hand and smiled.

"You always have been." She gave a small smile and walked out of the library.

'Jean doesn't understand, she has Scott.' Ororo frowned at the thought and walked up to her room.





You must login () to review.