Disclaimer: Ya'll know the deal

Dedication: Nesha even though she's so evil...lol, Tiffany, Pari and Diamond

Note: I need some OC's for a story...so if you have any please send them to me...THANKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4 - 4am

Depressed. That is how I have felt for the past couple days. Completely unloved, though not in the plantonic sense. My life is filled with plantonic love and it is wonderfull of course. It used to be enough to get me through my days, until recently.


Even with all the people aorund me I felt completely alone. Yes, me the one worshipped as a goddess and rides storms with ease. I felt alone.


The weather was beginning to show my distress. The normally sunny afternoons were darkened with onimous gray clouds. Small tear-like drops dripped from these clouds representing the tears I dare not shed.


I kept my head up and forced a smile to form on my lips, but the dark clouds lingered. After my talk with Jean, I spoke with no one else about it and the rain just got heavier. The one day I forced the rain to stop was merely for a simple distraction. The gray sky was only depressing me even futher, so I forced it to stop. But the clouds stayed within me.


Until recently. Now those clouds are beginning to part. Sitting here at four in the morning, with the songs we danced to floating through my mind, I can't help but think how happy I am. And yet the fact that the night is over now saddens me.


It is not that I had never noticed Logan, but instead it seemed he never noticed me. Ok, I know I am not making much sense, right? Brown skin, blue eyes, and white hair on the same person are impossible to ignore right? But I felt as if I was no more than the fuzzy backgorund in a photograph.


I found myself attracted to him, but ignored those feelings when I saw him flirting with my best friend. I was not heart broken. I had no reason to be. Logan was just a friend to me. Or at least that what I convinced myself. I know I have feelings for him, but I am not sure who he feels about me.


After last night I am even more confused where our relationship is.

Are we still only friends?

Or is this becoming something more?

Was last night a date?

Or were we just out as friends?


If it was a date it would explain how nervous he was. I have never seen him nervous before...it was adorable.

And that kiss. Goddess, who knew he could kiss like that? I admit that I did kiss him the second time. I couldn't help myself.

Did everything change now? Or was everything already this way?

Perhaps we both just needed to notice. Maybe, it was just me that needed to realize the truth, to realize my feelings. Who would believe that all this started with a kiss.

Alright, I am not going to obess over this anymore. I'm actting like a lovestruck teenager. Love? Do I love Logan? Ok I'm not going to continue thinking about this. It is 4:30am and I have been out all night. I am going to rest and see what happens later on.


~Ororo


a/n: yeah I know that didn't really help any, but I didn't like how that turned out at first. I hope to add the next chapter soon!!!





You must login () to review.