A/N: Ok here's Chapter 1. Happy Pari?

Dedication: To Pari, Nesha, and Mo (xsomberdreamerx)

Hope you all enjoy this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Ororo was laying on her back in a field watching the clouds float by. It was a few days after her talk with Jean and she still felt the same. Staring up into the sky she wished for a distraction from her feelings. Finding nothing in the sky, she sighed and turned over on her stomach.

Ororo had tried just about everything to distract her. She'd nearly drowned her plants when she tried gardening, thrown against the wall when she went to the danger room, and the only books she could seem to find were either educational or romance novels.

'No need to depress myself anymore than I already am.' Ororo thought.

So here she was outside in a field, alone.

Ororo sighed, "Could this get any worse?"


*~*~*With Logan*~*~*


Logan was out walking through the woods to have some time to himself. Well at least that's what he told the others. He really just wanted to get away from Red and One-eye.

Of course most knew this, but none of them knew the true reason. They just assumed it was because of his suppposed love for Jean.

'Yeah sure. I'm in love with Red just as much as Sabertooth picks daisies for a hobby.' Logan thought with grin at the thought of Sabertooth picking daisies.

Sure, he thought she was good-looking but what straight guy wouldn't? And yes, he did say some rather suggestive things to her, but only when Cyke was around; it was fun pissing him off. But none of that meant he was in love with her.

Even though he liked pissing Cyke off, he really did it as a front, to cover up who he really was attracted to, maybe even loved.

"Ororo." He whispered detecting her scent. He walked toward where he knew she was. He stopped at the edge of the tree line, hidden in the shadows. Logan watched her laying there, longing to go lay next to her, to run his fingers through her soft white hair, and look into her sky-colored eyes.

Seeing her turn over on her stomach, he shook his head, sending the thoughts away. Logan heard her soft sigh and the words after it. He noticed the sadness of those words and nearly left his hiding place to go to her.

Logan turned back into the forest with his thoughts still on Ororo.

'You'll never be alone again, my Goddess. I'll make sure of that.'





You must login () to review.