All Children Bleed

The world is nothing but blood and thunder as a wall collapses upon the Rhino. He never realized what happened, several direct lightning strikes dismantled the villain. Meanwhile the Goblin is fighting the man named IRONMAN. The first time these two fought the Goblin outflanked and out classed the man of iron, now the tide has changed. Iron man is now matching Goblin move for move, out thinking the maniacal master of mayhem.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Oh where oh where could Mister Shiny Pants be. HAHAHAH…uuhh?” Goblin says as he suddenly sees a de-cloaking Iron man in front of him just as a point blank repulsar blast destroys his glider. “AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“Batter up SENTRY!” The electronic synthesized voice of Tony Stark.

The yellow and blue clad Sentry drops Crimson Dynamo as he finds his mark, his fist connecting to the Goblin; sending him flying through a tree. “Home run.”

“RROOOOAAARRRRRR!!!!” Abomination screams as he fights the masked RONIN and CAPTAIN AMERICA. The two dodge the mammoth gamma filled monstrosity that is Emil Blonsky. He lunges as Ronin leaps high, grasping his neck from behind, Captain America slides under his legs, slicing the Achilles tendon with the star spangled shield. Ronin clasps the Abomination’s ears, then stabbing the left eye. Blonsky screams in pain as Ronin knuckle punches the behemoth in the area of the cerotic artery. The gamma-powered man falls unconscious.

“Nerve point.” The masked Ronin replies.

Two-hundred yards from the main battle the criminal Lodestone attacks everyone’s friendly neighborhood SPIDERMAN and SPIDERWOMAN. She is a mutant with magnetic abilities, though her powers are less than that of Magneto. “I’m going to rip out your heart bug-boy.”

“Like I haven’t heard that before. By the way those fashion senses of yours, green and purple with a big metal…hey what is that anyway?” Spiderman replies as he flips spinning his web line toward his opponent. She laughs as she throws up an electromagnetic field. That was only a distraction though as impact webbing collides with Lodestone’s eyes, mouth and nose. She tries to scream but cannot breath. That is when she feels a small prick and oblivion takes over. “Thanks Ben for giving Tony the idea.” Replies Spiderman as he looks at his red and gold gauntlets.

CAGE stands the onslaught of the being called Zzzaxx as his invulnerability is pushed to the limit. “Is…that all…ya got…lightbulb?”

“You will die fleshling!”


“Says…you.” Cage then pulls out a palm-sized device from his jacket and smiles as he activates it. It is then that the energy that Zzzaxx is expanding toward Cage becomes absorbed along with ZZZAXX. “Meet the energy absorber, compliments of Xavier University.” Cage collapses as he still smokes.

The Mandarin’s son TEMUGIN faces the feral WOLVERINE. The younger Asian man smiles loosely as he shoots a beam from one of his treasured rings. The mark is a miss as the savage Wolverine dodges, leaping over and about. “What can claws do to me the wielder of the rings of power?” He fires a telekinetic force bolt at Logan, hitting him fully. Wolverine smiles as a demon would do as it feeds upon a soul. “Sorry bub but I’m improved.” Wolverine unsheathes his silver claws, slashing in the air. The ripple effect is as follows. The energy that was absorbed from the TK impact was channeled through the VIBRANIUM laced skeleton of the feral Wolverine and now he chooses to release it as a wave of energy from his claws. Temugin freezes and pays the price. He is beaten.

Hours later the Avengers stand over the criminals as they are imprisoned in Wakanda.

“Welcome to de team Ro.” Wolverine replies as he places his hand on her shoulder.

“It was temporary Logan. Though I rather enjoyed it. I am also glad you are well.”

“Yeah bout that, I have ta go in a few days. I was asked to go on a mission. I’ll see ya later goddess.”

“Where is he going?” Ororo asking no one in particular.

“He has to pay a debt.” Replies Spiderwoman.





You must login () to review.