He felt stupid doing this, standing outside a girls bedroom door waiting for her to answer. Even though he hadn’t knocked he still expected her to open the door, hoping she knew he was out there.

“Come to me Logan, come to me.” She had said earlier on.

“When?”

“Tonight!”


And so he was here, being a coward. Lately it was the only thing he was good at. The first few weeks…okay days he had been a cocky little shit, and he had admitted to it, then he had felt like a school boy experiencing his very first crush and he covered it up with bullshit. Now, he was so close to peeing his pants. God how much he hated her.

“Come in!” She said as he rapped on the door. Taking deep breath he turned the knob and entered the bedroom. It was simply decorated like her office and very spacious. His eyes wondered trying to make out or even find her form. Then he saw her, or rather she saw him. She held a book in one hand, the chaise lounge arm in the other as she pushed from the seat. She wore a pair of black rimed glasses-square not round. Who knew she wore glasses? Just for reading perhaps?

He watch closely as she out the book aside, followed by her glasses which now lay atop the united mass of paper. She smiled at him. The smile she had used during his first day here. Pure seduction. He smiled back her, shyly.

She stood only inches from him, their breath mingled. Closing the gap, he locked his lips with hers, her hands roaming over his t-shirt covered chest. Her slender fingers curling around the neck pulling him further into the room.

“Wait here!” She said, running across the room to her bedside cabinet. She opened the top draw and moved a box. A sly smile crept upon her features. Closing the draw with her hip, she made her way back to Logan. Handing him over the box, he gave her a curious look, “‘Ro?” She gestured with her head for him to open it, and that he did. His eyes widened in surprise. “‘Ro what is this?” He asked dropping the box but still holding the content firmly in his hand.

“Of all the people…It’s a vibrator!”

She swung him round and closed the door, hard, just as he was. His last words echoed down the hallway, escaping from the gap under the door,

“Holy shit!”

*******************

Three weeks had past, and the weather projected just how Ororo felt now and then. Waking up on that beautiful morning hoping to wake up to a friendly face, but instead she woke finding that half of the bed cold, and empty, all save a small note. There was no name on the envelope, there needn’t be one. That small letter had been kept safe in her pocket ever since she read it, and after she re-read it, it still made it’s way back.

Ororo,

Last night shouldn’t of happened…No, I’m glad last night happened, really, it should have happened just not then. Bad timing as always, huh?

I’m sorry ‘Ro, believe me I am. I never felt anything like that before, it was all thanks to you darlin’.

Bye for now, (I hope not always)

Love,
Logan.


“Ororo, we got company.” Kitty’s voice rang out, helping her escape all line of thought about him.
She took her eyes away from the rain outside and looked at the face of hr best friend and the man she had called brother since they were little.

“Baby, I’m sorry, when Logan told me…I know I should have come sooner.” She said wrapping her arms around Ororo’s form.

“Nothing happened, Jean, we just slept together.” She said sarcastically, trying to lighten her mood. And of course it hadn’t worked.

“I know, I’m just overreacting as normal, but honey it’s partly my fault.” Ororo looked at her slightly puzzled, and thought back to the day Jean had phoned her about Logan’s maybe trip up here.

“What do you mean?”

“I tried playing matchmaker again, I’m sorry. I got punished though real bad too.” She groaned. A child deprived of sweets.

Ororo leaned towards Jean and whispered for only her to hear, “He didn’t give, did he?” A smile spread across her lips, as Jean shook her head.

“He pretended to be asleep half the time.” Ororo laughed for the first time in three weeks.

“I don’t blame you Jean, and don’t blame yourself and Scott dear…”

“Yeah ‘Roro?”

“Don’t ever deprive your wife of sex, it’s not good for the system.” He rolled his eyes at her, and stuffed his hands in his pockets, walking around nervously.

“He misses you, he really does,” Jean said softly, “Come back with us?”

“Jean I don’t want to see him, I can’t. besides I hate were you work…”

*********

“Why did I agree to this…no why did you make me agree to this?” Ororo asked as she pulled her Harley-Davidson up to the curb. Using her foot to kick out the stand, holding the bike upright instead of flat on the floor.

The two girls entered the building, “You didn’t, we kidnapped you, remember the headache?”

“Not really!” They laughed. As they walked up the mountain of stairs that lead to the main entrance. AS soon as the doors swung open all eyes rested on Ororo. She was wearing leather after all. Full bike suit, with the top zip placed down showing the majority of her cleavage. Her long white hair tumbling down her back.

She didn’t realise she’d knocked into him until he heard him grumble. She bent down picking up the scattered papers, trying to co-ordinate them into the right files. It was no wonder that she never became a lawyer, too much paper work.

“Sorry” She muttered.

“Ororo?” The man asked. Holy-titty-fucking-crap! she thought, as she came eye to eye with Logan.

“Hi…” She said, smiling at him. A secret smile, a smile that was meant for him and only him, he retuned it. They stood up, both with their hands on the files, Logan’s slightly a hold of Ororo’s. “We need to talk!” She said. He nodded, directing her to his office. Once they entered he pulled down the blinds and locked the door. As soon as he turned to face her, their lips locked.

“Shit, I’m glad I had your phone number.” He muttered into her mouth.

“And I am glad you left your address with that disastrous note.”

“Some hot stuff you put into those letters darlin’.” He said taking her lips in his again. Her legs found his waist. He led them over to the table, and lay Ororo back. Pulling the zip even further down. “I missed you ‘Roro.” he said as his fingers travelled down to the heat between her thighs. She gasped at his touch.

“I hate you so much Logan!” She murmured. Arching herself into him, she was rewarded with a groan.

“I hate you too darlin’, I hate you too!”

“Good.” They paused their actions, “You think we should tell them?”

“Nah, it’s more fun this!”

She smirked, he grinned.

They carried on.





You must login () to review.