“Right…can I have your name please?” The young girl at the desk asked, as he was getting is bearings. It looked normal, nothing out of the ordinary as he had so blankly put it. He had sat outside in his car for three days straight now, making sure this place was okay. His friend Marie had just laughed at him.

“Now sugah, no need to worry, these places are normal, what is it with men and thinkin’ that places with sex in the name are hoar houses. Ah’ve been to places like it, they’re pretty good.”

“Logan…Howlett.” The girl behind the desk looked as if she was still in school, acted like it too. I mean how much gum can a person fit in their mouths at one time. She blew a bubble, as she scribbled down his name, her handwriting unreadable.

As her bubble popped, her eyes became slightly diverted, she may have been only seventeen but ’Good God he’s huge’ she smiled as she looked back up at his face.

“Okies…” Was that actually a word. He didn’t really matter, kids were making up words these days like no tomorrow, otherwise he was just getting old. Besides, it was then when an angelic voice appeared, one that came form the opened lips of the door. “Now on to a few personal questions…”She turned her head round listening to what he also heard.

‘Come on ladies, your meant to be in control, I want to see those hips moving Gladys.’ the voice was like little bits of heaven, even if its spoke words of teaching sex positions. Which it most probably was. A buzzer sounded, to him it sounded familiar…An egg timer?

‘Looks like we’re out of time folks, some good work today.’ The door opened and a tidal wave of people were washed out. A wave that soon dispersed and vanished as bags, coats, and other various objects were gathered.

“Back to the questions. Have you ever…Hey ‘Roro, watch it.” his attention was once again brought back to the ‘eager’ girl. But his gaze travelled, down to were she was looking, finding, as he leant over the desk, one of the nicest rump’s he’d ever seen on a woman.

“Where is it?” She muttered under the desk. She jumped up “OWW! Shit!” The middle and forefinger on her left hand were then placed in her mouth, as her right hand swiftly picked up a mouse trap, that looked older, than her oldest client, Gladys, who this year would be turning eighty-eight. “What’s this doing here?”

“April fools, from last year.” Ororo stared at her. An innocent smile played across the younger of the two women.

“Shouldn’t you be doing homework?” She said as she removed the clipboard form the younger girl, Kitty.

“Well, yeah, but I was like helping you, and besides homework, sucks major cock.”

“Language child, in this house we do not swear until we reach eighteen. Now go.” Ah so she was still in school. Teenagers. She went, dancing as she went up stairs, while making comments sarcastically about how homework is so much fun, it was almost believable.

“Logan, that’s right isn’t it?” she looked up “You never can tell, information maybe misleading. Especially with that one, she smiled “right this way please.”

They walked past the room in which her class had just ended, and went into a room that was at the end of the hall way. Once they were in the room, she closed the door.
The first thing he seemed to do, as she noticed, was look around, as he had done on the ten second walk down here. All the rooms were of moderate size, and each wall seemed to have some sort of artwork hung up. Though only two pieces had references to sex, he thought there’d be more.

“Do you like it?” She asked trying to get him settled “decorated it myself, I hate professionals, they always seemed to…I don’t know…over react, so that the room suffocates, as do the people in it, like in a he crowd of people, and you feel like your drowning.”

“Yeah, Sure.” So he wasn’t one for ‘small talk’. that summed him up pretty well, he didn’t waste his time, or maybe rushed it.

“What I mean to say is that I’m claustrophobic. Anyway moving on, where did you and Catherine get too?”
She smiled, one hell of a smile, not one women give away everyday. It was a natural seduction smile, one she probably did all the time, without realising the effects.

“Catherine?” Confusion worked with him, made him look, boyish, cute.

“Yeah, the girl with the gum.?”

“Oh that thing,” THING, MY GOD DAUGHTER IS NO THING, A PAIN IN THE ARSE, YES, BUT NOT A THING. “Just the name, and she was going to ask me some ‘personal’ questions”

“Okay, then lets start from there. When did you lose your virginity?” Ask him direct, brilliant girl. “Honesty is important.”

“Sixteen”

“A late bloomer.” A late bloomer, a late FUCKING bloomer! “Ever visited a whore house, prostitutes etc?”

“Lady, every man in America has gone to a whore house!”

“Wrong, every unstable man in America has gone to a whore house.” she smiled ‘Haha’ “gone with a person of the same sex, or with animals?”

“Excuse me! Why would a person do that?”

“Experimental reasons, To get in touch with their sexuality, to feel comfortable with themselves, the animal part is just for experimental purposes though.” She paused looking at him, ‘is he going to answer or shall I ask again.’

“No I haven’t…have you?” His attention on this one answer. “Remember, honesty is a good thing.” She kept her face straight though she really wanted to laugh, laugh out loud, it wasn't hard for her to answer at all.

“Of course, it was really nothing special, just my time as a prostitute, well friend to a prostitute, she gave me lessons. Both men and women visit them there, did you know that?” He sat there mouth hung open, Jesus.

“Unlike you Mr. Howlett, I don’t have a problem with mine, or a person sexuality. Back to the questions, have you ever used a dildo or other sex toys…”

“Hell yes?” ‘Oh boy gotta lot of work to do here.’

“…On yourself?”

“No!” She nodded.

“How many times do you masturbate a week?”

“How many times do you?”

“Fair enough.” She rolled her head on her shoulders trying to relax. Writing down notes once she’d finished.

“Anything else?” he asked, as he looked at her hand on the pencil. ‘Magic hands’ he thought, ‘Jean’s right, my sex drive is on overdrive.’

“No that’s all. Are you staying in a hotel or do you want a room?”

“I’ll stay at the hotel I’m with.”

“Very well. But it is quite a drive, you’ll be spending quite a lot on petrol, and on these sessions.” He sat there for a moment, deep in thought, or did he just want to know what she’d wrote about him. Or was it both? In the end it was her that made the decision for him. “I’ll get Kitty to make you up a bed.” She stood up the clipboard lying flat on the desk. “Are you coming?” She asked as she stood in the door way “I’ll show you around before you get settled.” She left the room, as if expecting him to follow.

Before he left however his hands took hold of the clipboard and flipped it over, to see what she had put.
“Should’ve known.” He said, as he studied the many different images on the board, “doodling, am I really that boring.” he got up and walk away

“Will you keep up!” She shouted as she saw him just exiting her ‘office’ she tapped her foot on the hard wood floor.

“Men!”…“Women!”





You must login () to review.