“Hello.”

“Hey Scott, it’s me, the one who touched your wife up couple o’ years back…”

“Oh, hey ‘Ro. What’s up?”

“Your wife there, I need to talk to her?”

“Sorry sis, she’s out.”

“Ugh.”

“Want me to take a message?”

“No, it’s fine. Just moan at her for me, would ya.”

“Err…sure.”

“Thanks.” End of call.

“Don’t people ever say goodbye these days,” He put the receiver down and looked at his wife, she was just standing there, sympathetically. “What did you do this time?” He said as his wife mimed ‘thank you’ up into the heavens.

“Scott why would you think I did something?” He raised an eyebrow, looking at her suspiciously. She cracked, “I gave Logan a few days off work, is all. P.S.T. I told him that ‘Roro could help him.”

“You didn’t, ‘Cause that’s called cruelty.”

“Look, he’s had it hard lately, they both had. Their passing their cell-by-dates, Scotty boy. Their perfect for each other, well once you get past the icy exterior and animalistic attitude.” She looked at him as if trying to make reason, make him see, see what sense, ‘yeah right’. He turned around leaving her in the kitchen by herself. “Hey! Where are you going?”

“To bed!” He called over his shoulder.

“You mean I’m not going to some?”

“Yeah Jean,” He turned around and waved at her “bye.”

“Scott” She moaned his name like a six year old who’d been deprived of sweets. She ran after him.

‘It’s going to be a long night!’



******************


Why had she rang Jean up earlier, was it because she was lonely, or just to moan about how she’d ever so ‘innocently’ dumped Logan on her. With Jean though there was also a catch, she never did things without a reason or without purpose. Like giving away money to charity, someone always got something out of it.

She couldn’t stop thinking of what it could be, maybe that’s way she couldn’t sleep, or was it the infernal noises coming from the room below her, noises she never knew a man could make. They were arousing her, she couldn’t help it, she was only human after all.

But she would never of imagined her human self to be here. She wanted to make something of her life, it wasn’t that she wasn’t well known, around here pretty much everyone knew her, it just hadn’t been what she really wanted. Yes, she enjoyed what she did, but she had wanted to be someone bigger, more important, like an MP, her first choice in careers, she loved politics, it just didn’t fit with her.

She was a free spirit not one to coop up, and be told what to do, she had to find her own way in life, connect with mother nature, with mother natures children, and so that’s what she had done, she was happy. Then why was she feeling like this?


‘I need to get out of here, escape and have some fun’ she got out of bed, rather more like rolled out of bed, and stripped of her night clothes. The freedom of walking around in the nude, nothing could beat it. Nothing could feel better against her skin that the warm summer night air. So why was she getting re-dressed again.

Flicking through her wardrobe, as if it were a magazine, she pulled out her skin tight leather pants, black, and her favourite baroque bondage bodice. A boned corset top with heart shaped neckline, zipped and strapped front. Lace up back and strapped sleeves. Red. To be more pacific, blood red, dried.

She didn’t bother with make up or hair, they were, to her, always a waste of time, and unneeded necessities, that only slag’s wore. No offence Jean. She got on her hands and knees, and started rummaging under her bed. ‘Where is it?’ It being the same item she had been looking for the day HE arrived.

“Ah-ha. Got it.” Her vinyl transformer 3-way trench Coat draping it over her shoulders as she stood, placing her arms in the sleeves. Closing her attic bedroom door quietly, as she made her way down the long, lonesome hall ways.

“Where do you think your going? And dressed like that, nu-huh, I don’t think so.” She turned around her face screwed up, eyes closed. Slightly opening her right eye, she relaxed, ‘not a problem’ she thought, facing the teen head on.

“Just out, I need to let loose a little and I thought…”

“No you don’t. I’m not like, having you come back with some random guy, and let you fuck him sense less, AND find that he’s taken My most valuable possession.” she paused, “Not like last time.”

“Oh, come on Kitty, I’ve been working myself hard to the bone. Like you‘ve never needed to let loose.”

“Yeah that ain’t gonna work, not with me. The princess of Sheba, maybe but not with me.”

“I agree with half-pint here.” ‘What the…’ she covered herself up, wrapping her coat around her midsection, as to cut off wondering eyes. ‘He’s obviously not the only one with P.S.T’

“And where do you come into all of this?” A frown crept on to her face.
“Hey wont frowning ruin your pretty face?” One more sarcastic remark and he would’ve pushed her right off the edge. “If ain’t allowed to get laid, no ones allowed to get laid, you got me, ding bat.”

“Hey I’m the teacher, I can do what I like, you’re the troubled school boy who’s come for counselling, so bet it.” ‘Oh boy, better leave them to it, they’ll be here all night again.’

“I’m going to bed.” Kitty said huskily, not wanting to break up the argument and draw attention to herself. She waved sympathetically to the middle man, and entered her room, closing her door tightly shut, as not to hear the remarks that were shared the previous night, and the night before that, and that, and that.

“Why I let Jeannie get me hooked up with you I don’t know!”

“You hooked up with me!? I’m the one suffering here. I should have listened to her when she said ‘damage’ asked for more info.” She said playfully, purposely winding him. Moving her fore finger in a circular motion, as kids did these days to add effect to their ‘teaching’. ‘Teaching my arse.’

“Hey, don’t take that tone with me!”

“What tone, my ‘I don’t give a crap what you think tone’, ‘cause right now it’s the only tone I have that it’ll get it into your thick skull, that I can do what I want when I want.”

“Yeah well me too.”

“Oh no, I don’t think so! You’ve been given a strike programme, and you’re to follow it, otherwise, there’s the door.” She moved her arm, and pointed in the direction of the door, her trench coat opened slightly following her movements, her outfit underneath made visible.

He couldn’t help but let his eyes wonder over her form, so far she had worn sweats and old t-shirts, and at one point dungarees, when she was trying to help him ‘get in touch with nature’, as it’s meant to help relieve stress, and relax the mind. Surely woman wasn’t meant to look THAT good in such an outfit. His jaw dropped.

“Now that should be made illegal!” he said, a huge grin washing over his features. He licked his lips, and met her gaze. Her face, expressionless.

“You know what, if I cant have a decent conversation with you from now on, you can find your own way of sex…stress relief.”

“It ain’t stress, and I’m not the only one with sex related problems ‘round here darlin’.” He said as his eyes once again shamelessly took in her form. She threw up her hands.

“See that’s were your wrong, again, your sexually frustrated, I’m just looking for a good time!”

“Whatever you say ‘Ro. Night.”

“Yeah, be careful not to suffocate.” She said as she walked past him, and back up to her room. ’Another night spoilt by that, that…bastard!

He watched as her ass swayed with her hips, her hair trailing behind. “I’d love to have a women like that any day.” He muttered to himself as her bedroom door slammed shut.

‘Welcome to another day in paradise!’





You must login () to review.