It was the day after Ororo’s make over, and still no one had seen the final look, except Jean and of course Alison. To be honest she was dreading it! As if she don’t look weird enough already. The trio missed dinner the night before, and had ordered take away meals from a Chinese place not far from the school, it was the best meal she’d had in ages.

She had been given strict orders from the pair on how to treat and style her hair, also on how much make up she was to wear. She swore that Jean piled inches of foundation to her skin, what was it meant to do anyway except make you sneeze. She smiled just thinking about it. “‘Roro,” Jean had said “I just puts more colour into your cheeks.” Not that she needed any, and from their psychic link she knew Jean knew that too. But that morning she got up earlier than normal, for once in her life she wanted to at least try something new, and makeup was a new thing for her, as small and insignificant as it may have been. It took her ages to apply it though and it still didn’t look right. That’s were she gave up.

As she walked down the hall way, she noticed all eyes were on her, and for some reason it sent chills down her spine, the good kind. She couldn’t help but smile. This is why Amara obviously fought so hard to maintain her position as Miss popularity. It made her feel good. It made her feel better when she bumped into Logan.

“Whoa careful there darlin’-‘Ro?” Hs mouth gaped open at her as her blues eyes made contact with his. The red in her hair really did look good, and was that make up she was wearing, according to Scott, make-up was one of those things Ororo found unnecessary, “It’s a mask one wears to hide their true beauty.”

“Hey.” She smiled softly, before walking away, her hips swaying side to side as she moved, unconsciously. But that didn’t stop his eyes from wandering down to her butt, and his mind travelled back to when those long lean legs were wrapped around his waist, those lips. God, he’d do anything to kiss those lips again.

Wanting more contact he followed her down the hall, but kept his distance. She was like fly paper, once your on, you can’t get off or one of those roller coasters, the unpredictable ones. The ride and the wait was all worth it.

It wasn’t long before she reached her locker, and an impatiently awaiting Alison. When did she become such a girl? She thought running a hand through her hair, it no longer felt the same, her fingers would travel down invisible tresses. She sighed.

“There you are girl, I’ve been waiting here for fucking ages.” Ororo groaned in response as she opened her locker, so unladylike. “What’s eating you?” Alison said blowing a bubble from the sour cherry gum she had hidden away in her mouth. Ororo’s finger found it’ way up and pop! It spread all over Alison’s nose.

“That made me feel better.” Her eyes closed, pictures of Logan crept into her mind, he was nice, she did like him. She found her heart beating at every waking turn hoping he would be there ready to catch her, as he had done only days before. Her eyes snapped open as the heat rose in her cheeks.

“Miss Munroe are you blushing? Ha you got it bad girl. You must really like him, but I can see why.”

“Really like who?” She said as her heart threatened to erupt out of her chest.

“Logan.” She blushed, turning god knows hoe many shades of red in one instant. “Finally.” Alison squealed patting Ororo on the back.

“Why are you here?” Ororo asked changing the subject, finding it too hard to think.

Alison’s face lit up, “I got tickets to the movies.” Her face dropped, and she started to chew her gum annoyingly, “Their having me do some test see how strong I am, it’s a load of shit really, so I can’t go, but you can. I hope you enjoy it, I was really looking forward to seeing it to.” Alison said punching thin air.

“What film is it?” She asked taking the tickets from Alison, studying them as if they were gold.

“Ultraviolet.Comic book adaptation about a vampire outlaw” Ororo nodded, “Look I better run, c ya at lunch yeah?”

“Yeah.” Ororo throw her hand over her shoulder as she retrieved the text books that she needed for her today classes. English, Music, Maths…ugh Home Economics. One by one she slowly placed each book into her bag, putting them in the order that she had each lesson. Taking a step back she closed her locker, and slung her bag over her shoulder.

“Hey darlin’.” She jumped, quickly placing a hand over her chest.

“Goddess, Logan you scared me.” He walked up to her, close enough to have his chest gently bush her. Her breathing quickened, and an unfamiliar scent came from her a drifted to his nose. He inhaled deeply. Each step forward he took, she took one back. She held onto her breath as her back hit the wall. They were inched apart. She could feel his body heat, and he no doubt felt hers.

He nudged her nose with his before crushing his lips on hers. She moaned. His lips were soft, and melded perfectly with hers. It felt right, too right, as it had done in her dreams. Her hands roamed into his thick mane, her nails digging into the scalp, he growled, the feeling of it vibrating down her throat, made her carve it. His claws itching to be released. Did she even know about the adamantium that laced his bones, the claws that lay beneath his skin? Probably not.

His hands ventured up her thighs, gripping her hips, as she arched against him. She was dreaming, had to be dreaming. The simple touch of his fingers burnt her very flesh, as he travelled further upwards to wards her hot centre, coming between her flesh and the soft cotton fabric of her skirt. Her eyes widened as his intent. She pushed down hard on his arm, breaking the kiss. The lust and belonging in her eyes betrayed her. As he continued his assault.

Thank the goddess it was a school. The warning buzzer distracted him as he got his bearings. Bobby Drakes voice echoed off of the walls, as she made her move. Her knee connected with his groin, as tears streaked down her face. Crying was on of the things she found herself doing more often lately. She ran off, feeling used and weak, ignoring the fact that it was partly her fault to. She had allowed him to make his move, and so she had made hers.

“God man are you alright?” Bobby said as he came up the corridor, finding Logan in the foetal position, grabbing his balls on the floor.

Logan stood slowly, “The fly paper was stronger than I thought, that’s all!”

Bobby laughed, clutching his stomach as he did so.

“Come on lets get to class!” He slung his arm over Logan’s shoulder, not noticing his feral friend’s protectiveness of his trouser pocket as they walked. The movie ticket safely placed inside.



(A/N Will be adding more to this chapter)





You must login () to review.