Jesha glanced at the paper in her hand and grabbed the car keys. The job was actually several small jobs she could easily pull off. She knew Ro would probably want to help her which made it even easier. She changed into a pair of nicer slacks and ran to meet ro. Ororo met her outside her room. They walked out and jumped in the car. The stats were on the seat, Ro picked them up and arched an eyebrow.
“Jesh these are jobs that are cursed.”
“Right, I have a way of getting those.”
“How?”
“I have connections.”
Ro raised an eyebrow at the underlying meaning.
“So your basically going to seduce them and get what you want.”
Jesh nodded.
“ I was a professional dancer, these jobs will be easy. Many of them have been asking for my talents for a long time.”
She shifted down to emphasize the words talents. Ororo saw so much of herself in her daughter.
“Define talents.”
“Well exotic and lap dancing is not necessary. The job is to ge tin do the dance and drug the place.”
“And you can get into an establishment with a drug how?”
“Rather easily. With my healing factor I can store it in my stomach in a container that my stomach acids can’t touch. After a few drinks and before a dance I purge it and then put it In the air shaft. This will only work on one establishment. The others are going to be a bit trickier, we will do them as they come.”
Ororo looked at the young women driving.
“Is this a part of your hidden life?”
“Hell yes it is, this is my last job, I havea debt to repay.”
“To Gambit?”
“Not to an enemy. I want what he has.”
“Jesh how long did you live in the guild?”
“Three years.”
“And this enemy?”
“Papa Jean’s assassin. All of the items are his.”
“The guild requires a blood payment for the destruction of one of its members.”
“And a blood payment they will get.”
“Jesh your going to kill him?”
“Yes and I plan on collecting on a debt he owes me.”
“Meaning?”
“Meaning he raped me when I was very young as well as killed a close friend of mine.”
Ororo had nothing to say to the statement. She knew she would do no different. They walked into the club, it was ritzy, a club that played trance music and had live DJs. Jesha walked around the club and chose a seat toward the back. They sat down and quickly ordered.
“SO who is this guy?”
Jesha nodded toward the balcony and Ororo saw a very very handsome man standing on the balcony. The man smiled when he saw Jesha, then headed down from the balcony and walked over to their table. He grabbed a waiter on his way and told him to bring a bottle of champagne. He slid next to Jesha in the booth and his hand went immediately to her leg. Jesha gave him an icy glare. He chuckled.
“Glad your ice hasn’t melted babe. So I have a job for you, and yes beautiful only your dancing will do. I need you to entertain a certain crowd for me. Some of them you’ll recognize.”
“And the pay?”
“Half a mil. I know I called you out of your retirement of sorts. So I plan to recompense you in full.”
“No touch. I want bodyguards.”
He frowned.
“As long as you do lap-dances I don’t give a fuck. I will make sure they don’t touch you but you gotta touch them.”
His fingers came up under her chin.
“Can you handle that doll?”
She glared at him.
“after this you never touch me again or contact me again, understood?”
He met her glare.
“I understand. Champagne on the house.”
He turned to walk away.
“And Jesha, I will never contact you again but I look forward to the day I find you back in my bed. You’ll come back lady.”
With that he turned and walked away yelling at the waiter. Ororo watched him go.
“Confident man.”
“Yes and unfortunately it will be his downfall.”
“Who is he Jesh?”
She laughed.
“A man I once owed a debt to, and one that will die by my hand.”
They ate a hasty dinner and left. Jesha drove to a nearby coffe shop and they sat down and pulled out the statistics.
“ro I’m going to need those crafty hands of yours, this job won’t be easy. After the drug is released we have about ten minutes before they will regain consciousness. The safe is in the back. I’ve used a contact in the club to get you a uniform so you will be a waitress of sorts, after my dance I will be back and together we will head in theback and crack the safe. We need to be in and out of the club, preferably as far away as possible.”
Ro nodded.
“Sounds easy.”
“It won’t be.”
“well we’ll do our best kid.”
Ororo observed her daughter, she was different in the last few hours than Ororo had ever seen her. She saw the warmth and love flow out of her to be replaced by an angry cold I don’t give a shit façade. Ro took a deep breath as she drove the car back to the guild. Ororo watched her head off to her room and watched the façade become deeper. The next morning Ororo walked downstairs and saw Jesha curled up on the couch eating a breakfast Gambit had prepared. The two of them were immersed deep in conversation, Gambit had a look of concern on his face. She saw Jesha say something and her face harden. Gambit sighed.
“Chere you might as well come in. I’m concerned with your daughters battle tactics.”
Ororo stepped into the room.
“Shes a big girl brother she must make her choice.”
Later That evening Jesha and Ororo walked into the dance club. The tall man Ororo had seen yesterday quickly came up and put his hand around Jesha’s waist. He walked her out to the dance floor and they began to dance, he talking in her ear the whole time. Jesha mentally contacted Ororo.
*Ro act like a waitress, Talk to Terry the man behind the bar, hes my contact he’ll tell you what to do*
*Jesha I may not have disagreed with you in front of Remy but are you sure this is wise*
She heard Jesha laugh with a bitter note.
*Sure I’m sure, don’t worry about me. I’ll contact you when I release the drug, you and Terry will be protected, just don’t forget to chew that gum.*
*Ok kiddo.*
Jesha met her eyes across the room and winked, her façade in place. Ororo began waiting tables, remembering a time she had actually done this for a living. Terry a handsome man smiled at her.
“So how do yo know the squirt?”
Ororo laughed.
“Shes a close friend a family member really.”
Terry noticed she didn’t meet his eyes. He chuckled and reached down capturing her chin in a brotherly way.
“I worry about her to. Shes a big girl I promise, she’ll knock out every one of those men.”
Ororo gently guided her chin away from his fingers still meeting his steady gaze, he grinned.
“When she left last time Ororo I promised myself I’d never see her harmed again. It was easy to get her out, we all helped her get out from under Jonathan’s grip. Shes amazing and she nearly killed him twice. Many of us wish she had. Hell why is she back?”
Ororo saw the deep concern fill the mans face. He broke out of his reverie and grinned.
“When she told me I told her she was nuts, but she always has been a bit impetuous.. Table five is waiting to be waited upon.”
Ororo nodded and walked over to the table. An hour later Jesha contacted her telepathically.
*chew your gum ladies and gents.*
Jesha had just finished her routine and reached into her pocket and broke the vial holding the sleeping drug, the ventilation system picked it up and it spread to the whole club. The men she had been entertaining fell into a deep sleep Jonathan one of them. After she made sure they were all asleep she ran out to find Ororo and Terry waiting. Jesha ran to the safe, pulling on a pair of gloves and wuickly began cracking the safe, her hands moving blithely. Five minutes passed.
“Hurry Jesh.”
“Shut up Terry.”
Time crawled by as Jesha listened to the sound of the tumblers moving inside the lock. She was on her last number , her face covered in sweat, Ororo glanced at her in concern. She heard a distinct click and Jesha stepped backopening the safe to find the first sculpture. She grabbed it and threw it to Ororo. Ororo looked at it memories flooding back of Papa Jean.
“Lets go.”
The three of them ran out of the club, Jesha disabling the Camera’s before they reached them. The ran to the car. Terry jumped in the back as Ro grabbed the wheel. She peeled out of the parking lot and towards the guild hitting about one hundred and fifty miles per hour. When the pulled into the guild Jesha checked her watch.
“Nice driving ro. 13 minutes and couting. OOO Jonathan is going to be pissed.”
Terry high fived her and the three headed inside. Gambit chuckled when he saw them.
“The sculpture?”
Jesha handed it to him as she plopped on the couch.
“Well done mi amor. When is your next strike?”
“In nine days.”
Gambit nodded.
“Be careful.”
“Always my friend always.”
With those words she grabbed her jacket and headed to her room.
Three nights later Ororo gently knocked on Jesha’s door. Jesha answered and smiled.
“Wanna go dancing?”
Ororo returned the smile.
“Hell yes I do.”
The drove to the club and Jesha took a deep breath when they reached it.
“Jesha, where are we?”
“This is Matthew’s club isn’t it?”
Jesha nodded. Together the two of them headed out and they walked into the club. Jesha saw Matthew at once he was on the dance floor by himself. He was dressed in a loose white shirt and black pants. His feet moved swiftly and easily across the dance floor as if the music itself moved him like a puppet. Her heart jumped within her chest. He was as cute as she remembered. He was about six foot 2 his black hair slightly spiked, his goatee trimmed neatly and his eyes as emerald as a cresting wave. She and Ororo were seated at a nearby table. And old friend of Jesha’s saw her walk into the club. He chuckled. His prodigal star returned. He walked over to her table, and smiled at her.
“Jesh.”
Jesha smiled when she saw him.
“Jeff how are you?”
“Better than ever Jesh. And you?”
“Well my friend well.”
“Jesh dance with me for old times sake.”
He turned to RO.
“I have a partner for you as well.”
She smiled back.
“That’s ok.”
He nodded .
“OK.”
Jeff lead Jesha out to the dance and a song began to play. Ororo smiled, they danced well together. Matthew out on the dance floor watched as a couple joined him on the floor. He glanced at them Jeff was the man, his partner. He looked at the women and found blue eyes come crashing into his.
“Jesha?!”
“In person.”
“May I jeff?”
“Of course. It will be good to see you to move together again.”
Matthew nodded, he looked at the musician and mouthed a song. The notes of their old tune began to play. They had practiced hours to this song. Ororo watched. They held one another at arms length. As the song began to play Jesha looked away as did Matthew, as the song progressed, Matthew pulled her close, his hand holding her leg in place at his hip as he trailed his hand down it. The broke apart again only to come back together. Each note caused fluid movements to come together, Ororo was amazed at how well they moved together. When they danced one became an extension of the body of the other, they were beautiful. The song came to a close Jesha’s chest was pressed against Matthew’s, his eyes held seduction and charm. He wanted her as he had once had her. He attempted to kiss her only to find her turn her head away. Confusion filled his eyes.
“Jesh?”
She turned back.
“matthew I’m engaged to be married to another man. One whom I love very much.”
His eyes searched hers and seeing that she told the truth, he thought of releasing her form their tight grasp. Instead he tightened his grip on her. His eyes met hers as he reached out and brushed her cheek with his hand.
“I need to know Jesha. A kiss can’t lie.”
She nodded their lips met as Matthew kissed her. Emotions coursed through her and she returned it for but a moment and then stepped out of his arms, smiling ruefully.
Matthew sighed and ran his hands through his hair.
“I see.”
“I’m sorry Matthew I love him, hes to be the man I love. I chose him.”
“what hurts the most is being so close babe, I pray you know I loved you. I’m sorry I walked out.”
At his declaration Jesha smiled.
“I did know matthew, I did know you loved me. Its ok that you walked out it wasn’t meant to be. It simply wasn’t.”
Matthew sighed again hurt flooding through his eyes.
“No man can argue with love jesha. I understand, the best of luck to you.”
Jesha was about to turn away when he called her back.
“Jesh, does he make you happy?”
Jesha smiled and nodded.
“Yes Matthew he makes me very happy.”
Matthew nodded and then turned away. As he walked out the doors of the club his jacket slung over his shoulder mist appeared around him and he seemed to walk into the mists of time. Never to be seen again. Not even here in this club. Some say he went back to the time from whence he came. Others say he died of a broken heart. I think he just walked through time, found a place and settled there. Life was his chessboard, always had been. This was just another move in the chess board of life.

Jesha watched as a good friend and a man she had once loved walked out of her life forever. Ororo smiled as she walked back to the table.
“I’m proud of you kiddo.”
“Thanks Ro. I could use a strong drink and some dancing.”
Ororo laughed.
“Sounds good. I never knew you loved to dance so much.”
Jesha snorted.
“it was my life for a long time Ro. Now I love dancing with Sean and I dance to release.”
Ro smiled.
“ditto kid.”
A few drinks later Jesha leaned across the table.
“What about Logan? What needs to change.”
Ro took another long drink of beer and sighed.
“probably me Jesh.”
“Explain that.”
Ororo laughed ruefully.
“Well it’s a long story. Stop me if I’ve told you already. I grew up in Cairo, when I was six or seven a tribal man found me on the side of the street, I actually picked his pocket and he took me back to his tribe declaring that I needed to have a family. They raised me, I discovered my powers about a year later and helped a lot with raising their crops. Our tribe began in a tribal war and they were killed. Then I hitched a ride to America and moved to Louisiana where Papa Jean found me and raised me as one of his own. That’s where I learned to live. I learned to be a thief, I stole expensive cars, and never got caught, I pick pocketed easily. Life was good and simple. About sixteen I became the best thief in the guild, I easily and quickly learned to open safes, to open pretty much anything I wanted. I got cocky, I was good, I raced motorcycles and cars at my leisure earning a good deal of money and I was carefree for the most part. Papa Jean and others knew me and loved me, I had a family that never really faded there. I had a few lovers but many of them were just one night stands, when I drank to much. Or when they didn’t notice me and I wanted them to.”
Jesha chuckled.
“ I got whatever I wanted. Always, there was never doubt in my mind. When Charles found me I was forced the change. I had a private life where I still raced cars and had my one night stands, I slipped away when no one would notice. I ran into Logan once there. He watched me race, I was angry that my private life had been exposed so I paid him back shall we say. I seduced him and then left him, never giving him the satisfaction.”
“Ro your never a suttle one are you?”
She chuckled.
“Never have been babes.”
“So tell me this story.”
“Well we were alone one night, this was all before charles died, we were all pretty drunk and it was just a night where we were all hanging out. We were at the boat house so we were pretty safe. Scott and Jean were being nasty and then it slowly began to happen. Logan and I were sitting near each other on the couch watching some ridiculous movie that was scarier than hell. I think he purposely picked it. I jumped like every twenty seconds and the next thing either of us knew I was curled up next to him, like close. We were playing around and he started tickling me, that was when my defenses broke down, I kissed him with everything within me Jesh. We had our way with one another until Just before he started taking off my clothes I kissed him one last time and walked away, leaving him shirtless and wanting. After that I don’t think either of us ever looked at each other the same again. I never quite got him out of my system. After Charles died he found me on the track one night and we didn’t really make love just danced and gave each other every indication that was what we wanted. I’ve never seen him so damm drunk.”
“Why do you need to change RO you love him.”
Tears quietly began to fill the weather witches eyes. Jesha raised an eyebrow as she watched Logan walk up just in time to hear Ororo’s next words.
“Because I’m afraid he’ll leave me and Our love won’t enough to keep us together. I love him so damm much. I can’t live without him Jesha.”
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Four days earlier Logan sat in his room. His heart ached almost as much as his head. He missed Ororo, he had been having horrid nightmares as to her and he wanted to hold her close and kiss her fears away. He knew he had never been an upstanding man, never been a man of great moral character, but he loved her. His fist hit the large oak table in the dining hall.
“I feel the same way laddie.”
Logan growled.
“I’m tired of waiting, I want my wife. I’m leaving to find her your welcome to join me.”
“Hell yes.”
Together the two men quickly packed their bags, grabbed a couple of motorcycles and headed out following the trail left by their wife and fiancée. When they reached the first tracker Sean swore, his auburn blond hair tossling in the slight breeze.
“Damm women I hate it when she does this. You better pray Logan that she didn’t take the second one off.”
Logan chuckled.
“Knowing her she did.”
Sean growled. They got back in the car and drove on. When they reached the second checkpoint Sean growled and grabbed the note Jesha had left. He groaned when he realized that it was for Logan and Ororo, he then knew her intentions. He grabbed it and headed back to the car. Logan groaned when Sean held up the tracker.
“Guess what? Jesha’s pulling her disappearing trick.”
Logan raised an eyebrow.
“She’s done this before?”
“Yes she was pulling off a job for some rich guro. She likes her secret life. It was long before we were engaged though.”
Logan met his eyes and sat and thought about it.
“Lets go to the lodge in Waterton, how long will it take us to get there.”
“If we drive through the night we can make it in about seven hours.”
“Then lets go.”
They started driving through the night, two hours of silence later Logan spoke.
“Why does Jesha disappear?”
Sean laughed.
“I don’t know. She just does. She takes after Ro a lot.”
“How so?”
“Ro used to do that, expect she always wanted you to find her. She loved you and you always found each other. She just needed those few days alone, but you always found her and you two needed those time.”
“ You just said the same thing like three times.”
“I know but its true. Jesh takes after her a lot. She just needs those few days alone.”
“Its been almost a week Sean aren’t you at all concerned?”
“Actually yes. I am very concerned. SO what happened with Ro?”
Logan laughed.
“Apparently we got married.”
He glanced down at his hand as he spoke, the silver band glinting in the moonlight.
“AND?”
“And I love her so much it hurts, I’m afraid she left because she doesn’t want us to be.”
“All men fear rejection Logan, I know Ororo loves you, there just needs to be some communication on both your parts. Find out whats wrong what she needs to know to change her mind and go with it.”
Logan nodded and shifted. They continued to talk through the night between shifts of driving. They pulled into the lodge early the next morning. Logan walked up to the counter and inquired as to the two women. The man at the desk shook his head.
“I’m sorry sir they never came.”
Logan swore.
Sean and he walked into the café and got some coffee and breakfast. Logan pulled out a map.
“Dammit where are they?”
Sean shrugged.
“Who knows Logan when Jesha pulls her disappearing act she does it hella well.”
Logan listened and looked at the map of the states before him.
“I dunno where they are but I sure as hell know who does. Lets go Sean.”
Sean looked perplexed and grabbed his whole plate of food. He threw some money at the man at the counter paying for the plate to. The man grinned. Logan started the car and started driving down the road.
“Where we goin laddie?”
“To a place where they talk funny like you.”
Sean choked on the food he was eating.
“We’re going to Scotland Laddie?”
Logan laughed.
“No bub we are going to Louisiana.”
Sean glared at him.
“I don’t talk like em, they talk all Cajun n stuff.”
Logan laughed harder. They drove on for several days, late one night they pulled up in front of the guild. Logan parked the car about a mile away from the guild and changed into dark clothes. Sean did the same and the two began picking their way toward the grounds. When they reached the large wall Logan climbed a tree and jumped over, Sean simply flew over the wall. When they landed on the other side an alarm sounded.
“Shit. Move Scot.”
Sean nodded and the two quickly ran across the gournds avoiding several bullets. Logan saw Gumbo standing in a window and started running in that direction.
Gambit was sitting in his study when the alarms went off. He looked out over the grounds and saw his men chasing two others who were heading right for his study. As they got closer his chuckled. It was Logan and Sean, no surprise there. He walked back over to his desk and hit the intercom button.
“Logan sean plese set down your defenses and be escorted to my study mon homies.”
Logan chuckled hearing the gumbo’s voice. The men chasing them stopped running and caught up with them. One of them smiled.
“Follow me please.”
When they were escorted to the study gambit sat behind a desk and smiled at the two men.
“What can I do for you Logan?”
“I’m looking for my wife.”
Gambit raised an eyebrow.
“Your wife?”
“Ororo gumbo, where the hell is she?”
“At the moment at a salsa club with Jesha. Jesha has some unfinished business with a friend of hers.”
“Where is it?”
Gambit gave them directions and had them taken to their car. They got in the car and headed towards the club. Sean parked the car and noticed Logan’s look of fear.
“Whats a matter Logan?”
Logan grunted.
“I’m a bit worried.”
Sean clapped a hand on his shoulder.
“You’ll be fine. She loves you remember that.”
They walked into the club to find their fiancée and wife sitting and talking at a table. Both had microbrews this made Logan laugh. Sean noticed his smirk and chuckled.
“I see Jesha inherited my tatste in beer.”
“That she did Logan, that she did.”
A man walked up.
“Gentelmen what would is your pleasure?”
“We are actually with the ladies at the table over there.”
Jeff glanced at where Sean was pointing.
“You must be Sean, and the ladies I’m sure will be delighted. Please.”
Logan and Sean walked over to the table, Logan was surprised when he walked up behind them and heard Ororo’s confession. Without another word he walked over in front of her, he saw her eyes widen and he slightly smiled. He bent down and ran his fingers gently over her lips and then over her whole face, memorizing each feature of her face. Lastly his thumb ran over her lips again, then gently ever so gently he leaned forward and kissed her gently, moving his lips over hers, attempting to reassure her of his love. He felt something within her break as she returned his kiss almost desperately, wanting more than ever to believe him. When they broke away Logan ran his thumb once more over her lips, whispering gently.
“Ororo Munroe Howlett, baby I love you it wasn’t just because of Jesha that I married you, I’ve loved you for a long time. Give me a chance to prove that baby.”
At his declaration Ororo began to cry tears streaming down her face. Logan’s face twisted with pain as he saw her cry. Ororo saw the man she loved watched his face twist with pain and touched it gently. Logan had tears pooling in his own eyes as he spoke again.
“Ro, women of my heart, women who stole my heart. I love you. Ororo when I said I do I meant it for a lifetime. I fell in love with you somewhere before jean died. I wanted more than anything to tell you so long ago, but you thought I loved Jean for so long, but in all reality I fell in love with you long before Jean died. The happiest day of my life was the day you and I got married. I promised you forever my love, hold tight to that, give me a chance to prove it. I love you Ororo, the moment you waltzed into my life was the moment every other women stopped mattering. Give me a chance to prove how much I love you.”
Ororo gazed into his eyes and lovingly.
“I will give you the chance, just love me Logan. Love me.”
He pulled her close in a hug and held her close for several moments.
Neither had noticed Jesha and Sean had gotten up and were dancing together. Sean pulled her closer and kissed her ever so gently as they danced. She nestled her head against his chest enjoying the sound of his heartbeat. HE hummed gently to the music. Then gently began to sing.
“Yesterday I got lost in the circus
Felling like such a mess
Now I'm down I'm just hanging on the corner
I can't help but reminisce
When you're gone all the colors fade
When you're gone no New Year's Day parade
You're gone
Colors seem to fade

Your mama called she said that you're down stairs crying
Feeling like such a mess
Yeah I hear you you're in the background bawling
What happened to your sweet summertime dress

I know we all, we all got our faults
We get locked in our vaults and we stay
But when you're gone all the colors fade
When you're gone no New Year's Day parade
You're gone
Colors seem to fade
Colors seem to fade
Yeah”- Amos Lee Colors
Jesha let him woo her. She swooned at his rendition of the song. A smile passed across her lips as she smiled up at him.
“I love you my love.”
He nuzzled her gently.
“As ay love ya. Whats all this unfinished business about?”
Jesha slowly began to explain the issue with Matthew and the telepathic connection she had with him. She saw Sean stiffen. Jesha told him the whole story. She felt his grip tighten on her as his eyes flashed.
“Jesha I won’t let another man have ya.”
Jesha seeing the animal in him calmed him by a gentle touch of her hand.
“Sean I chose you, I choose you my love, my husband. I love you.”
HE kissed her then marking her his own. Jesha returned it with every ounce of love within her, she was his and he was hers. Sean was left breathless by her kiss and wanted her as a husband wants a wife.
“Jesha marry me tonight, I want you more than I can say.”
Jesha left speechless by his words kissed him gently again, her reply murmured against his lips.
“Your mother is going to kill us.”
He chuckled and the two headed back to the table. Jesha grinned at Logan and Ororo who were snuggled together. Sean and Jesha grinned chuckled at them.
“We require your assistance parents.”
Ororo broke away from her study of Logan’s face and smiled.
“And that would be?”
“Witnesses to a ceremony.”
Logan raised an eyebrow.
“Like what kind of ceremony?”
“A marriage ceremony.”
Logan and Ororo looked at each other.
“All right lets go.”
The four of them paid their bill and headed to a small chapel Jesha knew of. Gambit and several members of the guild joined them. The pastor chuckled at the group of them, then looked at the couple.
“Are you ready?”
“Ay sir we are.”
“Allright I’m going to make this short and simple.
“Sean Mactaggert, do ya take this beautiful lady to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish her in sickness and in health, in wealth and in poverty until death do you part? And even in death do ya promise to keep the memory of her alive in your heart?”
Sean gazed into Jesha’s eyes. As Sean spoke the words Logan looked at Ororo and squeezed her hand. He whispered quietly.
“I love you.”
Tears pooled in her eyes as she returned his gaze.
“I do. For all of eternity promise her my heart, promise her my bed and my love.”
“And do you Jesha Howlett take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and to cherish him in sickness and in health, in wealth an in poverty until death do you part? And even in death do ya promise to keep the memory of him alive in your heart?”
“I do.”
“Then by the power vested in me by the state of Louisiana I pronounce you man and wife. Please exchange rings.”
Sean lovingly took the gold ring ,with square emerald stones embedded in it, out of his pocket and gently took Jesha’s finger and slipped it on. Jesha grabbed the ring out of her own pocket, it was a surprise, it was gold, with small imperial topaz stones. Sean gave her a look of surprise she returned his look with a flirtaceous look of her own. He grinned at it.
“Sean you can kiss her bride.”
Sean smiled down at her and kissed her passionately, his tongue asking for access into her mouth, she allowed it as his tongue caressed hers gently. She groaned in his mouth and returned it. He broke away teasing her and she raised an eyebrow at him, promising to repay him later.
“ladies and gentlemen may I introduce you to Sean and Jesha Mactaggert Howlett.”
The crowd cheered and they were congratulated. Jesha and Sean went back to the guild, and Sean picked her up and took her to her room. He closed the door behind them and they were united in marriage.





You must login () to review.