Early the next morning Ro was roused from her slumber with an insitent pouding on her door. She rolled over and groaned. Loganwas up and pulling on his pants as he went to answer the door, Ororo hid under the covers. At the door was a panicked Sean.
“Have you two seen Jesh?”
Ro rolled over, covering herself with the sheets.
“No we thought you two were together.”
Sean glanced at her slightly annoyed.
“We were, but when I woke this morning she was gone.”
“Give me twenty seconds to get dressed and we’ll meet you in the hallway.”
Sean nodded.
“Hurry Ro something wrong.”
Ro nodded as Logan closed the door. He walked over to her and kissed her lovingly.
She returned his kiss and he brushed his hand down her cheek.
“Could she be running again Ro?” .
Ro shrugged.
“I dunno Logan. I doubt it.”
Ro closed her eyes and searched for the mental link she and Jesh had.
*Jesh where are you?*
There was no reply, Ororo reached out trying to find her, unsuccessfully. Panic gripped her heart.
“Logan something wrong.”
Logan studied his wife closely and seeing the fear that wiped her face. Ro kissed him one last time and jumped out of bed grabbing her jeans off the floor and a nearby tanktop. Logan also quickly grabbed a shirt and the two left their room. They found Sean pacing the halls a concerned look on his brow.
“Sean Logan do a search of the mansion wake whoever is necessary I’ll check the garage for the car.” Ro began sprinting down the halls of the mansion. As she did she looked for signs of struggle. How could someone have gotten past her telepathic channel with Jesh, Sean and Logan’s senses and the guild’s guards. At the thought she bgan running faster concern marking her face. She did another mental scan for Jesh attempting to place her or at least get an idea of where she was. Nothing was working. When she reached the garage the car hadn’t been touched and none of the other cars were gone. Jesha sighed and ran her hand through her matted hair. She began sprinting out on the grounds, seeking an answer, all of the guards were in place, each nodded to her as she ran past. She ran over to the guard house and talked to Jenobi.
“Jenobi whats up?”
he smiled.
“Not to much Ro.”
“Jenobi do you reckognize all your guards on sight?”
“Hell yes, you know all of them.”
Ro sighed again.
“J I need you to run through all your security tapes with me.”
Jenobi sat down and pulled up all the tapes, the camera system around the guild was one of the best in the world, no one could penetrate it. Except Logan and Sean.
“J with the breech with Logan and Sean could there be problems in the security system? That’s not an insult J. I just need to know.”
J smiled his dark brown face creasing with a smile.
“Ro we picked up the car before they were anywhere near us.”
Ro smiled.
“Check it anyway J. Get back with me I will be in the mansion.”
“Allright and consequently congrats on your marriage babes.”
Ro grinned.
“Thanks J, tell the fam hey for me.”
“Will do you better come see us or Anna will shoot me personally.”
Ro chuckled.
“Will do.”
Ro jogged back to the house and when she reached it she found a worried Sean. Ro wlaked to the library and found the door locked. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her pocket knife. With a few flicks of her wrist the door opened and Jesha pushed it open. Gambit was in there with his wife Alison, They broke apart when Ro walked in. She chuckled.
“Excuse me.”
Alison grinned quickly smoothing her shirt. She embraced Ro tightly.
“I missed you kiddo.”
The two hugged tightly. Alison pushed her out to arms length.
“Whats wrong Ro.”
“Jesha’s gone.”
Alison swore as Gambit looked up.
“What? We have the top security system in the world. How did Sean miss it?”
“I don’t know. That’s whats troubling me. Something wrong Gambit.”
Gambit nodded his agreement.
“Lets see what we can find out.”
Gambit Alison and Ro left the office to fine a very worried Sean. Gambit contacted several people, attempting to find his loving niece. All of them spent hours, trying to find answers.
“Where the hell is she?”
Sean’s voice held concern like Ororo had never heard. She quickly got up.
“I’ll be back later.”
She headed toward the garage, and was surprised to find logan not far behind her.
“Where to wife?”
Ro quickly explained the job title Jesha had taken to him. He growled.
“To dangerous.”
“shes a lot like me Logan.”
“I know.”
She drove down to the club she and Jesha had been at several days before. Terry did a doubletake when he saw her.
“Ro whats up?”
“Jesh is gone Terry what the hell happened?”
“Haven’t seen her Ro. Hoping she’d stay away.”
Ro chuckled.
“If you hear anything let me know Terry.”
He nodded.
“I will.”
As they turned to leave Jonathan walked down the stairs.
“Ororo how nice to see you.”
Logan saw his wife visibly tense at the mans voice. He gave him the once over.Ororo turned slowly.
“I seem to have misplaced my dancer, have you seen her?”
Ororo angry at his words walked over to him and backed him up against the wall.
“If you ever touch her again you son of abitch I will personally see you murdered in your sleep.”
Jonathan glanced at her hand and saw the guild ring on her finger. He very gently removed her hands from his suit.
“Remember guild member who I am and how that all works.”
Logan growled.
“Look bub, I am not a guild member and if you hurt Jesha ever again I will gut you personally. Now get your grimy paws off my wife.”
Jonathan glanced at Logan.
“You will always be a feral animal wolverine, striker did right to let you go.”
Logan looked at the man through glowered eyes.
“And you are?”
Jonathan smiled and easily extended his own claws, from the tips of his fingers.
“Deathstryke was not the only one, there were three of us. Deathstryke, me and another women. I alone have survived. So watch your tone as well, I am like the newer model of you.”
He roared with laughter as Logan and Ororo looked at him angrily. She heard Logan growl deep within his throat. She walked back over to him and placed a gentle hand on his chest.
“He means to aggravate you husband. We will come back later, and investigate.”
Logan nodded and intertwined her fingers in his own. When they reached the car he pushed her against it and kissed her soflty, seeing the worry lines in her face. Ororo returned his kiss, needing his strength. Logans hands found their way underneath her shirt as he gently massaged the muscles of her back, he chuckled when he smelled her arousal. She gave him the “your going to get it” look and kissed him, her tongue demanding acess, her hand crept into his pants and he jumped.
“your askin for it darlin.”
Her breath came in short gasps as he kissed her pulse, it pounding against his lips.
“Logan we should be worrying about Jesha.”
“I know I know.”
He kissed his way up her neck to her forhead and kissed her soflty on the lips again. He could feel the worry in her heart and it concerned him. He ended their kiss and put his forhead against hers kissing the top of her nose.
“Wife of mine, it will be ok. I can feel the fear and worry within you.”
Ororo leaned against him a moment enjoying his love and the passion that was ever present between them. He held her a moment longer hten released her the two of them jumping back in the car. Logan drove back to the mansion Sean was pacing the floor restlessly racking his brain to figure out what was going on.
Gambit looked at him in concern.
“Mon ami it will do ya no good ta pace de floor.”
Sean exasperated looked at him, his eyes flashing angrily. Ororo and Logan walked into the room, both noticing Sean’s agitation. Logan walked over to his son in law and grabbed him by the shoulders.
“Sean we will find her.”
Sean stiffened but looked into Logan’s eyes.
“Thank ye father.”
Logan nodded.
“Ro and I found out something interesting. Deathstryke and I were not the only animals that Stryker created, there were two more one of which survived. He’s the man Gambit Jesha danced for.”
Sean almost jumped out of his skin.
“What? Jesha did what?”
Ro quickly explained.
“ She was a professional dancer Sean, she danced exotic, and several other things, takes after me I am afraid.”
Sean groaned.
“Lets just find her.”
Gambit looked at all of them worried and concerned. Alison noticing his look touched him gently on the shoulder. He sighed and spoke up.
“I have an idea. Logan Ororo this will be fine for you, Sean I am going to train you. Finish the jobs Jesha began I have a feeling there is something under all of this.”
Ororo looked at her brother and her face went ashen with the realization of what he said.





You must login () to review.