Gambit looked at all of them worried and concerned. Alison noticing his look touched him gently on the shoulder. He sighed and spoke up.
“I have an idea. Logan Ororo this will be fine for you, Sean I am going to train you. Finish the jobs Jesha began I have a feeling there is something under all of this.”
Ororo looked at her brother and her face went ashen with the realization of what he said.
“Brother you think it’s the statues don’t you?”
Gambit nodded.
“TIs the only explanation mi amor. Tis the only explanation. We have five days to train Sean. Lets get to work, Ororo brief Logan, Sean I will brief you.”
Gambit and Alison took Sean to the training room, three other guild members joined them. Ororo as soon as they left the kitchen looked at her husband. Logan glanced at her, he walked over to her to catch her as she almost collapsed on the floor.
“Baby what is it?”
She smiled weakly and hugged him close, needing to feel his heart pounding in his chest, needing to hear his soft breathing, needing to smell his masculine smell. Logan concerned picked her up and took her to their room. He kicked open the doors and then kicked them close with his feet and set her on the expanse bed. He pulled off her shoes and then his own, he took off his shirt as well and crawled in bed beside her. She smiled at him. He played with her hair his fingers intertwing themselves in her white locks. After a few moments he spoke, his voice rumbling deeply in his chest.
“Baby whats wrong?”
Ororo took a deep breath and quietly began to explain her eyes betraying her fear.
“Papa Jean had a collection of Statues that he collected from an archeological dig in Cairo. They were found next to an unmarked coffin, well we opened the coffin and in it we found a forbidden king. According to Egyptian history there was a king who was banned from the land. He had been the brother of king tut. Older brother mind you. He would have been the heir to the throne, but he had a problem. He was a minor mutant, not nearly as powerful as you and I but because of his mutation he was cast out of the land.”
“What was his mutation?”
“He was a dreamweaver, he caused peoples dreams, could see truth. Many times he was called into court to be the justice and seek the truth, he could see into peoples minds and weave their dreams accordingly. Well his brother king Tut was known to be in love with a beautiful maiden who was reserved for purity reasons to the temple. King Tut regardless of her status wanted her, and took her for his own. He ravaged her in the temple. His brother a holy man and also the man the girl loved, was called into court. Before he could get there he was waylaid and killed, buried in the coffin with the statues.”
Logan playing with her hair stopped and gazed into her eyes.
“Why are the statues significant?”
“Because he put into them a powerful spell, a spell one women could unlock and it would gain the person the power of the older brother.”
Logan remained quiet listening.
“If it wasn’t a powerful mutation why would it be important Ro?”
She sighed.
“Well because in the right hands, in the hands of the one who could unlock it, the entire world could be changed and controlled. Controlled through dreams.”
Logan swore quietly.
“SO basically we have a madwomen on the loose who could pretty much rule the world. Damm Egyptians.”
“Logan it comes with a curse.”
Logans head shot up.
“Which is?”
“The wielder will only have power for so long, unless it is transferred. The source must be infinitely good or infinitely evil, otherwise it will destroy both the opener and the reciever. Even when the power leaves the opener it leaves a virus, a virus that leads to cell degeneration. It will kill the opener.”
“Why are you and Gumbo so worried about this.”
Ororo’s eyes met him tears threatening to mist them and Logan understood.His face went ashen.
“Jesha.”
“Yes, I am in the lineage of king Tut, not directly, but it was said the opener would be a distant relative, Jesha is that. She becomes the opener because of you.”
Logan looked at her in surprise.
“Why me?”
“Your feralness love. She needed to have my blood, and your strength. Jesha has both.”
“So which bad guy wants the power?”
“I don’t know, Jonathan might have those answers.”
“We’ll go talk to him tonight.”
They lay there in the silence, Logan’s hands still playing with her hair, wishing her to know how much he loved her. His fingers once more explored her face the pad in his thumb brushing over her lips. She whimpered slightly. He looked at her and chuckled. She reached out and kissed her lovingly, innocently. Ororo not wanting and innocent kiss pushed her tongue into his mouth, showing him what she wanted. He chuckled into her mouth and turned up the temperature.
Later that night, Ororo and Logan both dressed to kill walked into Jonathans night club. Terry noticing them chuckled. Jonathan also noticed their entrance, he had them right where they needed to be. The two took a table and they both looked up when Sean joined them.
“Can’t let ya have all thee fun.”
They both laughed. Jonathan wlaked over to the table his swager charming and priceless.
“Ororo its good to see you again. Logan. And you are?”
sean glanced at the man a snarl forming on his lips.
“Sean. Sean Cassidy Mactaggert.”
Jonathan nodded.
“Nice to meet you Sean. What brings you all here?”
Logan reached across the table.
“Where Jesha?”
Jonathan raised an eyebrow.
“I don’t know.”
“I think you do bub.”
Jonathan glanced at Logan’s feral note and behind Logan’s back he saw Ororo give him a seductive glance. Sean noticed it and raised his eyebrow. Jonathan smiled at her.
“Look all of this is terribly boring Jonathan darling dance with me.”
Logan glanced at his wife and saw in her the seduction he loved so well. He growled lowly to her ear. Jonathan got up.
“I would love to Ororo, meet me on the floor in a moment. I need to go yell at my waiter, he’s late with the drink.”
As Jonathan walked away Logan glanced at his wife, he emitted a low growl.
“Baby what are you doing?”
Ororo kissed him hard, possessively. Logan was taken aback by her ferocity. He growled his stenson low over his eyes.
“Baby..”
“Trust me Logan, this is going to make you jealous and your going to be angry, but trust me, trust my love for you and trust that what your going to see next is because of that love.”
She kissed him again and went out on the dance floor. Her stomach rolled with disgust at about what she was going to do. Jonathan smiled at her as she joined him on the dance floor, they began moving to the techno song, as she neared him the crowd around them became thicker and ororo unexpectedly bucked against him. Jonathan growled taken by surprise. He licked her collarbone and kissed her pulse.
“looking to have an affair Ororo?”
Ororo dropped her voice and allowed seduction to enter it.
“That I am Jonathan.”
Her hand brushed his growing erection through his pants and he grinned.
“Let me show you a good time baby.”
He snapped and the crowd became even thicker and he led her away towards a back stairway.
“That was handy.”
She stopped him several times along the stairway kissing him heatedly. She stripped off her shirt, revealing an A top and let it fall in his face as she giggled and headed to the nearest door. He followed her in and closed the door behind him, her back was facing him and as she heard the door she did a roundhouse and her heel pinned his neck to the door. He smiled.
“I like em fiery baby.”
She smiled sweetly and withdrew an adamantium, diamond katana from her thigh high boots. This made Jonathan grin even wider.
“I also love it when women play dirty.”
His claws withdrew from his fingers.
“Bring it on baby.”
Ororo grinned seductively.
“I love angry sex.”
Jonathan smiled.
“Logan’s trained you well.”
She went into motion her sword sweeping in front of him towards his head, his claws caught it and he attempted to remove her heel, she chuckled and twisted her heel drawing blood from his neck. He pushed her foot away and used it to pull her close claiming her lips. Ororo but his lower lip biting down hard, drawing blood. He growled and pushed her away. She chuckled.
“Whats the matter can’t handle me?”
He winced as his lip healed. She grinned ferally pulling him close and in between her legs. He smiled as her hands went underneath his shirt ripping it out of his pants, he grinned and then looked up at her. Her eyes flashed white and he realized she wasn’t seducing him. He attempted to bring his hands up only to find two knives embedding his shirt sleeves to the floor. With one move her katana came up and sliced off both sets of his claws. He cried out in pain
“ Wondering how I can slice through them? Diamond and adamantium together my friend can slice through adamantium itself. Now where is Jesha?”
Jonathan defeated looked at her.
“I don’t know Munroe. Maybe fucking some asshole?”
Ororo’s eyes flashed again.
“Wrong answer.”
Her sword sliced along the side of his cheek splitting the bone.
“Where is she?”
“Mastermind has her Munroe. Shes the tool, hes already got all the damm statues. Mine was a rouse.”
Ororo nodded.
“Thank you. This asshole is for my daughter, you took form her what she never deserved to have taken. This is also for Papa Jean and the blood that is on your hands. The revenge of the guild is complete”
Ororo pushed her sword through his chest, dropping him to the floor as he died, blood spurting from his mouth. She cleaned her sword against his shirt and replaced her katana and knives into their appropriate places. She walked out the door,closing it behind her and grabbed her shirt where it had been discarded on the stairs. She rejoined her husband and son in law. Logan glanced at her as she walked up, she was harder than he had ever seen her. She smelled of blood and all the pieces came together for him. She didn’t even bother to sit down.
“Lets go.”
Sean spoke up to protest Ororo silenced him with a look.
“Let me reiterate, lets go now. Sean I need you to scream.”
Sean screamed killing the video tapes and the cameras and once again the three left. Ororo’s long coat whispered as they left and Logan saw the katana sticking out of her boot. When they reached the car Logan grabbed the keys from his wife’s shaking fingers promising to meet Sean at the guild.As they got in the car, Ororo sat in the drivers seat and Logan started the cars engine and began driving away not saying a word. After a few minutes he spoke.
“Jonathan dead?”
Ororo nodded mutely.
“Why baby?”
“I did what I had to Logan, I did what I had to.”
Logan slammed his fist against the wheel angry. He pulled the car over away from the road.
“Not good enough ororo, what the hell happened?”
Ororo’s tight control slipped and tears began to fill her eyes. Logan reached over and pulled her close, kissing the tears from her eyes. He pulled her close and he felt her breathing calm, she listened to his voice rumbling through his chest.
“baby what is it?”
Ororo slowly began to explain, began to explain about Jesha and how Jonathan had raped her, she explained about the guild family policy of taking on a job that was never finished. Tears streamed down her face.
“I’ve never killed anyone Logan.”
Logan held her closely and just let her cry, when she was done she kissed him begging that he still loved her. Logan returned her kiss, loving her. He pushed his hands up her shirt stripping it off her his pad thumbs teasing her breasts into peaks, she let out a mewl sound of pleasure.
“Oh Logan.”
He grinned loving how responsive she was. He kissed her again, pushing her gently back onto the car seat. His hand made its way down her side, past her hips and he gently pushed his fingers into her heat. Ororo gasped. Logan growled at her gasp as she pulled his head down her tongue ravaging his possessively. Ororo had her hands buried underneath his tshirt and she gently rolled her fingers in his chest hair. She pushed her hand down his pants and gently massaged his growing erection. Logan moaned, responsive to her touch. She quickly with the agility of a thief undid the button and zipper on his pants and disposed of them. Logan unzipped her boots surprised to find his wife carried weapons. He pulled out the katana and smiled at her.
“This makes you even sexier.”
Ororo laughed as Logan threw it in the back seat. He disposed of her knives as he played with the lip of her underwear and his other hand came back and massaged the small of her back relaxing her. He pushed her underwear down her long legs and kissed the inside of her legs until he reached her most sensitive area. She stopped him. He looked at her through lidded, confused eyes. Her voice filled with a passionate love.
“No foreplay, inside me.”
He chuckled.
“Your wish is my command my love.”
Logan gently parted her folds and pushed himself inside her to the hilt, earning a gasp of pleasure from her. His lips captured hers nibbling at her lower lip. The slowly very slowly, Logan began to move inside his wife. Their sweet lovemaking turned the world on its axis, the rain pelting down on them as Logan and Ororo got lost in a rhythm all their own.
Several hours later Ororo smiled at her husband underneath her. Her lips brushed his.
“We should head back.”
“MMM.”
He kissed her one more time and then gently set her beaneath him reaching for his pants. He stepped out of the car and pulled them on. Ororo whistled at him. He chuckled and watched her get dressed She straightened her hair and threw him his t shirt. He smiled, backing her up against the car one more time and kissed her again.
“I love you wife.”
She returned his kiss.
“And I you Husband.”
They got back in the car and drove back to the guild. When they reached the guild sean smiled at them when they came in.
“Have fun?”
Logan growled and took his wife up to their room. After the door closed Ororo pushed him back up against it, wanting his intoxicating touch again.
“Now where were we husband?”





You must login () to review.