A year later Ororo cradled her 9 month old son, who looked just like his father. She smiled at Logan Junior. He cooed back at her gurgling and spitting. Ororo laughed. Logan walked into the room to see his wife playing with their son. He smiled and watched as Ororo played with him. Logan JR saw him and spoke.
“Dada.”
Logan smiled.
“Hi baby.”
Baby Logan was let on the floor by Ororo, he crawled over to Logan who picked him up and threw him in the air. Baby Loan squealed and giggled. Ororo wlaked over to her husband her eyes misted with tears. She kissed him softly.
“I missed you today.”
Logan smiled kissing her again.
“And I you wife. Lets get Jubes to watch wee one here lets go to Harrys and get some time together.”
Ororo smiled at the idea, it was a good one.
“Allright.”
They together found Jubilation, she was sitting in the TV room watching a movie.
“Hey Jubes can you watch baby Logan tonight.”
Jubilee turned around at Logan’s voice.
“Sure thing prof. No problem.”
She got up and stretched her hands out to the baby. Baby Logan giggled as she swept him into her arms. Logan escorted his wife to the car and drove to Harry’s a smile outlined on his face. Ororo caught it and looked at him.
“What are you up to?”
Logan completely innocentized his face.
“Nothing..”
Ororo looked at him and laughed.
“You’re a horrible liar husband.”
Logan just smiled.
“Just have a bit of a surprise that’s all.”
Ororo chuckled. They pulled into the parking lot and headed inside. The bartender chuckled.
“Corner booth Logan.”
“Thanks Jim.”
Logan put his arm around Ororo’s waist and escorted her to their booth. Ororo heard one of her favorite songs turn on and moved her hips a bit. Logan smiled.
“Yes wife we’ll dance. But first the booth.”
When they got close to the booth girlish laughter reached Ororo’s ears. They turned the corner to be met by Jesha, Kit kat and Peter. Ororo squealed and moved to give each of them a close hug. Kitty smiled.
“hey Ororo.”
The two squealed and hugged close. Ororo moved to Peter who smiled. Laslty Ororo slid into the booth next to her daughter and hugged her close. Jesha hugged her back as equally as tight. Ororo inspected every inch of her face with her eyes, something was different. Jesha laughed.
“What?”
“Whats going on you look different. How are you feeling?”
Jesha smiled wider.
“Later Mother.”
Ororo crinkled her nose.
“No not later what is it Jesha?”
Jesha’s eyes began to sparkle.
“Mom we found a cure.”
Ro looked at her.
“What?”
“We found a cure for the virus.”
Ororo felt tears fill her eyes as she hugged her daughter close. They had a call a five months ago from Lauri telling them that Jesha was dying, When they had seen her she had pulled through and now she was cured.
“Why didn’t you tell us?”
“I wanted to tell you in person.”
“So you’ll survive?”
Jesha chuckled.
“at least as of now yes. The experiment is still tentative. It is working, the cellular degradation has stopped and has began to repair itself in my body.”
Ororo hugged her again, and then handed her off to Logan who also squeezed her. Her eyes met her Fathers and Logan chuckled.
“We haven’t seen him in a long time babe.”
Jesha’s eyes flickered hating how well her father knew her.
“Was he well the last time you saw him?”
Logan nodded.
“He looked good, he’s a personal trainer in Buffalo, he’s stronger than I am now.”
Jesha smiled, Ororo behind them hearing what they were saying chuckled.
“Yes Jesha he’s still just as sexy, he looks hot with all those muscles.”
Jesha laughed, Logan rolled his eyes and Kitty giggled. Jesha felt her heart thump at his name. She still loved him deeply. A young man came up to the table and looked directly at Jesha.
“Care to dance lady?”
Jesha laughed.
“Love to.”
Jesha joined the young man and they danced a jig. At the end he smiled at her his green eyes dancing, his black hair unruly.
“Thank you lovely lady.”
She smiled back.
“Your welcome.”
She turned to go when he called her back. He rushed to her and grabbed her hands collecting her close to him.
“May I have your phone number lady?”
Jesha amused smiled.
“I’m sorry I’m taken.”
“I’ll respect that.”
He released her bowed and walked away. Jesha felt her heart twinge, she still loved Sean and the young mans dimpled smile reminded her so much of him. She sighed and walked back to the table. She grabbed a beer and began drinking with her friends. By the end of the night Kitty Peter, Ororo and Logan were dead drunk, Jesha laughed and drove them all back to the mansion. She made sure each couple got to their rooms safely. After she checked on baby Logan and closed the door she headed downstairs. She slipped quietly through the quiet mansion The shadows played against her face, she walked out on the porch, leaning against the door jam. She was wearing a pair of jeans a tshirt and a shepherds poncho. She pulled it close around her shoulders and closed her eyes, she imagined her husband there, what she would say, how she would act, how good it would feel to have his lips on hers. She took a deep breath, the wind seeming to help her with her fantasy brought her his smell. Jesha inhaled deeply tears begging to fall.
“Sean my husband wherever you are could you ever forgive me?”
Before she opened her eyes she felt a strong pair of arms around her waist and lips gently tease hers. She felt someone bite her bottom lip, Jesha melted in Sean’s arms, returning his kiss fiercely. She felt him cup her face and begin to kiss her tears away, his lips feathered over her eyes and face. After he was done Jesha opened her eyes, he smiled at her. Her eyes roved over his well endowed body, every muscle was shaped. It took Jesha’s breath away. His eyes were dancing as they searched hers. He put his finger under her chin and looked at her softly.
“I forgave you along time ago Jeshia, I still don’t understand but I forgave you along time ago.”
Jesha looked at him.
“You just kissed me husband exchange of bodily fluids.”
He growled softly.
“I don’t give a shit women. As I said before I love you enough.”
Jesha touched by his love chuckled slightly. She pulled his head down and kissed him again. She whispered against his lips.
“Little do you know that you can’t get it anymore.”
Before she could kiss him again he pushed her out to arms length. Jesha giggled at his shocked look.
“What?”
Jesha chuckled.
“We found a cure Sean. Its gone out of my body, I can’t give it to you any more.”
Sean whooped and grabbed her swinging her around, when Jesha was breathless and begged him to stop he kissed her again heatedly. Air became necessary and he broke their kiss, he brushed his lips against hers again.
“I love you wife.”
Jesha smiled.
“And I you husband of mine.”
She kissed him her hands finding their way under his muscle shirt, her tongue sweeping his lower lip asking for access, sean granted her access and backed her up against the door jam. Jesha felt herself becoming aroused as her tongue swept across his. Sean’s hands came underneath her shirt his thumb pads teasing her nipples until they peaked. Jesha’s breath came in a short gasp of pleasure as she moaned against him. Sean’s eyes twinkled.
“Baby let me make tonight your happily ever after.”
Jesha laughed at his cheesy line. He stopped her laughing by kissing her harshly.Between kisses she whispered never breaking contact.
“Perhaps we should finish this in our room.”
Sean backed away leaving Jesha feeling empty. She raised an eyebrow in his direction. He smiled picked her up and took her to their room.
Early the next morning Sean awoke to his wife curled up next to him She was sleepy soundly. He moved away slightly only to have her move with him and mold herself back against him. He chuckled softly and brushed her hair out of her face. She was beautiful, he never realized just how much he had missed her. He sighed. He rolled over so he could face her, his eye memorizing every line and contour of her face. When her eyes fluttered open she smiled.
“Hey.”
Sean grinned boyishly.
“Hi beautiful women.”
Jesha unbiddingly intertwined her fingers in his chest hair kissing him hard, fiercely. Sean groaned. When she broke away her eyes searched his.
“So tell me about your year.”
He smiled and began to tell her.
“ Well after I came home to New York I knew I had to do something with myself, so I found a small gym and worked out everyday to get rid of my anger. A trainer saw me and asked to train me. I agreed and started doing weight training, by the end of the year I was a bodybuilder, training and competing a bit on my own. That’s pretty much been my life for the past year.”
Jesha gently and slowly had been twirling his chest hair with her fingers listening.
Sean pushed her gently into the mattress and smiled.
“That’s distracting wife.”
She grinned up at him and kissed him.
“I was counting on it being, I have a year to make up for.”
The two of them spent most of the day in bed, laughing and enjoying each other, making uo for the marriage they started but never quite got into. Around noon Jesha heard a knock on the door, she and Sean were laying in bed talking about the virus. Sean turned his head as Jesha called out.
“Who is it?”
“Jeshia open the door.”
Jesha chuckled at Ororo’s voice. Sean kissed her.
“stay.”
“Just a sec Ro.”
Sean got up and found his discarded jeans and opened the door.
Ororo standing outside the door waited patiently. When the door swung open Sean stood there.
“What’s up Ro?”
Ororo Munroe was so shocked she stuttered a response.
“I was looking for Jesha.”
Sean glanced over his shoulder at his wife who pulled on a shirt and the pair of jeans that had been left hanging on the lamp.
“Hon it’s for you.”
Jesha scrambled to the door, pausing as she buttoned her pants. Sean caught her as she stopped.
“Hi.”
Ororo raised an eyebrow giving her the you’re going to explain that later look. Jesha grinned wider.
“What’s up?”
“Running, downstairs ten minutes, I still have to murder you for getting me so drunk last night.”
Jesha laughed.
“Getting drunk was your own fault. As for running I’ll see you in ten.”
Sean’s hand slid down her back and was playing with the lining of her underwear. Jesha’s breath came out short.
“Uhh better make that twenty.”
Ororo grinned as the door closed in her face. It was good to see the two of them together. Twenty minutes later Jesha came running down the stairs in a shorts and an A shirt. Ororo grinned.
“Lets go.”
The two of them started running down the driveway.
“SO Sean in your room a bit of a shock. What’s up?”
Jesha laughed.
She explained the occurrence last night and Ororo grinned.
“I’m glad babe, I’m glad the two of you are back together.”
Jesha nodded.
“Me to Ro.”
They ran and talked. Ororo smiled. Jesha was there, she and Logan were finally together, something in her flowed free. A sigh of contentment escaped her lips. This was life, no it wasn’t perfect, no life wasn’t easy, but it was the moments of joy that overshadowed the pain that had filled her far more often than not. It was the happiness she saw in her babies eyes, it was the peace and passionate love in Logan’s eyes, it was jesha’s smile and Seans drawl that made life what it was. She had realized that life was something that was continuous. It went on, it was the people, the passion that made it what it was. Life.. A word we all use so much.





You must login () to review.