Adrienne Shaddai landed soundlessly on the opposite side of the large wall obstructing her from her destination. She quickly flipped over the bushes reaching down and grabbing the double dragon tanto knives out of her boots. When she landed she crouched her eyes searching for any possible danger. She stood and moved swiftly. She moved across the grounds like the night wind that brushes your face in the moonlight. Her feet only made a light sound. The only noise she made was the sound of a light wind through the tall grasses, she melted in the darkness, it becoming one with her soul. She saw a guard and backed up against the wall. She listened to her breathing, she walked up behind the guard and pushed the blade of her knife along the persons spinal column causing her not to move, the second coming up and slicing her victims throat silencing them. Adrienne cleaned her knives and headed toward the mansion. She climbed up the side wall like a agile cat. Adrienne groaned when she saw how far the porch was, stupid informer had underestimated the distance. She swung slightly silently and landed on the balcony railing, she balanced her feet perfectly. Adrienne moved quickly along the balcony railing and jumped grabbing the threshold of the door, careful to keep her body from swinging in to the glass. She landed softly on the ground avoiding the trigger alarm. She bent down and used a small tool to pick the lock and open the door. She slipped inside silently Her target was lying on the bed sound asleep. Adrienne moved quickly, she moved quickly the blunt edge of her knife at the mans throat. He grunted and awoke.
“I would advise you not to move or make a sound, or your blood will stain your sheets crimsom.”
“Who are you?”
“You need not know. Where are the swords?”
The man feeling terror rise within him heard his own voice crack.
“I don’t know.”
“Bullshit.”
“You do know. Tell me where they are.”
The man she was holding morphed in her hands.
“Elf of the night the swords you seek will never be found give up your search.”
“No Ashvana I will not. Our tribe for years has been blamed for what yours rightfully should have been blamed for. Now where are they?”
“I have them not.”
Adrienne knowing he was being truthful, released him knocking him out. She came back the way she had come flipping soundlessly over the wall. She landed on the other side got in her Maserati and drove to her home. She was an elf of the night, her dark hair cascading down to just below her shoulders, her eyes a deep sea green, her skin a light coffee color, her body strong and fit. She was a wisp of smoke in the air forgotten as soon as it was seen.





You must login () to review.