Early the next day Adrienne and Ororo were out in the field laying in the grasss enjoying the beauty and the freedom the mansion offered. They were talking when the noticed two strange looking figures walking towards them.
“Ro what are those?”
Ororo looked off in the distance lifting her hand to block out the sun. She did a double take when she reckognized Logan and Tyler.
“I believe that’s the soon to be seduced and my man.”
Adrienne looked at her.
“What?”
she lifted her hand and started giggling, by the time the men reached them both of the women were in stitches with laughter. Tyler looked down at Adrienne.
“What?”
In-between fits of laughter Adrienne looked at him.
“You look ridiculous. What are you two doing?”
Logan growled.
“We are dressed as Matadors. Come ladies.”
Both finished their laughing and then allowed the men to help them up. The four of them headed to the bull arena in town. When they reached it Logan and Tyler went out in the arena with a large bull. Ororo and Adrienne glanced at one another.
“Oh Lord they are going to get killed.”
Adrienne laughed.
“I doubt it.”
They both watched as the two men took on the large bull. Adrienne watched as Tyler was quite a fighter. The bull rushed at him he side stepped and began the traditional Spanish matador dance. Adrienne watched him and felt her breath become short. He had that affect on her. She watched him dance and smiled. Logan was up next and he also danced well with following the ritual. He flipped over the head of the bull and waited on the other side. The bull came after him again, Logan used the matador cloak finishing his dance. Ororo smiled, he looked sexier than ever. She was thinking wicked thoughts about him when Adrienne looked at her and chuckled.
“Your broadcasting love.”
Ororo blushed.
“Yeah well.”
Tyler was back on the stage. He was wearing a sword this time. It was a red matador outfit, the sword was silver, and beautiful. Adrienne watched and listened as the chords of the death dance began. Adrienne watched as Tylers feet moved in quick ssucsesion, rolling his hips in the line of the salsa. Ororo laughed.
“I think hes trying to steal your heart babe.”
“Not to hard.”
He clapped his hands the bull running toward him Tyler swirled sidestepped and his sword took the bulls head. The crowd cheered walking out and congratulating him. The bull was taken by the villagers and they took it to a large festival. Tyler and Logan walked out to meet the girls. Ororo walked over and hugged Logan kissing him.
“You smell good/”
Logan laughed.
“I’m glad.”
Adrienne ran up to Tyler and surprised the heck out of him by kissing him. Tyler initially surprised, pulled her closer and kissed her deeper. Logan and Ororo smiled as the two got into it. It began to look like a make out session.
“Hey you two get a room.”
Tyler stepped back kissing her one last time, Adrienne’s knees going weak at his touch. He took her out to the main square Logan and Ororo following. The four of them spent the evening dacing, eating and celebrating. Adrienne was talking to a local villager when Tyler came up to her entwining his arm arounf her waist. They talked to the villager a few moments more until tyler began gently pulling her away. He led her out on the dance floor. It was a slow dance and he enjoyed it pulling her close, he tucked his nose deep in her hair and inhaled deeply. It smelled so good. He was falling in love with her. They danced slowly. Adrienne looked up at him as they danced.
“Lets go for a walk along the ocean?”
Tyler smiled.
“Of course .”
The two intertwined hands and walked along the ocean shore enjoying each others company. As they walked they talked.
“You look beautiful tonight.”
Adrienne smiled.
“Thank you. You were amazing today.”
“Adrienne I’ve really enjoyed my time with you in the past few days,Gosh has it only been that long?”
“Mm it has. Hard to believe eh?”
“It is.”
They stopped and over looked the ocean, Adrienne shivered with the night air. Tyler noticing took of his jacket and put it around her shoulders and stepped behind her. He kissed her neck nibbled her earlobe gently. Adrienne felt her heart hammer against her chest. She turned and looked at him.
“Keep that up and I’ll be in big trouble.”
Tyler continued his nibbling of her neck.
“Really?”
“really.”
Adrienne couldn’t breathe. Goddess this man. She captured his lips tasting of them hungrily. His tongue gently caressed her lower lip, Adrienne opened her mouth granting him access. Tyler tasted deeply of her longing for her. They made out for twenty minutes when Adrienne finally broke apart, she kissed him one last time.
“We need to get back.”
“ I know but you don’t want to.”
Adrienne felt his lips against hers and she kissed him again.
“Your right. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have to face reality.”
They shared in one last kiss and headed back towards the party. As they walked Adrienne pulled him back to her lips finding his once again. Tyler held her close his gentle hands finding their way around her waist. Several minutes later he pulled away.
“We gotta stop.”
“I know.”
He kissed her again, then broke away intertwining her fingers within his. He led her back to the town square keeping her close to him.





You must login () to review.