A week passed, Adrienne and Tyler spending much time together enjoying the beauty of where he lived. Logan and Tyler hunted and ran together, and the four of them drew much closer to each other. One day Adrienne was standing in her room looking out the window. Tyler came up behind her and entertwined his arms around her waist holding her. He whispered soflty in her ear.
Ready for my surprise?”
Adrienne turned around to him and she gazed at him intently. They were scant inches apart, Adrienne reached out and touched his cheek gently her heart hammering in her chest. Tyler took a sharp intake of breath, he reached up and held her hand there. He grasped it gently and took her hand from his face. He smiled reassuringly and led her gently outside.
“Tyler where are we going?”
He smiled.
“trust me.”
Adrienne wanted to pull him close to her and kiss him, but she resisted and followed him. He led her to the stables and they walked together.
“Pick any horse.”
Adrienne smiled impishly at him. She saw a beautiful black stallion and smiled.
“Him.”
Tyler leaning against the doorjam smiled.
“Hes a beauty, spirited but beautiful.”
Together they saddled two horses, Tyler was doing the final latch on the saddle when he felt hay go down his back. Adrienne giggled and ducked as he came after her.
“You’ll get yours just wait.”
She smiled as he got back to work on the saddle strap. Adrienne snuck up behind him and gently began pulling the rest of the hay out of his shirt, her hands pulling out the little strands. He took a deep breath and after a moment Adrienne stepped away, attempting to control her breathing. When she spoke her voice was shaking.
“Ready?”
Tyler also attempting to control his breathing, took a deep breath. He smiled.
“Come on lets go.”
He rode with her to the lake, he felt like he was chasing her the whole time, every ounce of him desiring to kiss her, he was falling in love with her. He took a deep breath to steady himself. They had reached the lake, the sky had a few clouds within it and it was warm. He smiled, dismounted and pulled the picnic lunch out of his saddlebags, he walked up behind her and intertwined his arms around her waist giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. Adrienne suppressed the urge to lean into him and the two began to eat lunch. They talked about many things laughing joking and there were several moments of awkward silence as the two looked at one another. Tyler got up and began gathering several things in order to clean up lunch. As he did he noticed a light drizzle. He groaned what a way to ruin his date. Surprisingly he looked at Adrienne and noticed the glint in her eyes. She walked over to him.
“Dance with me Tyler,”
Tyler had not the will to resist her and the two began moving in a slow circle,dancing to the pattern of the rain as it fell. He felt something within him rise up as he looked at her seeming to see through new eyes. She was beautiful to him. All self control was lost as he looked at her, he reached up the back of his fingers grazing her cheek. he stepped closer cupped her face and kissed her. Adrienne leaned into him and deepened their kiss. His tongue caressed her lower lip and Adrienne granted him access as he tasted deeply of her. She moaned and her own tongue slid into his mouth, Tyler felt his self control begin to take over as he broke away. His breathing was ragged as he spoke licking his lower lips.
“Adrienne we can’t, look who we are.”
“Tyler shut up and kiss me.”
Adrienne pulled him back to her as their lips met in another hungry kiss. Tyler felt himself longing for you as their kissing became more frantic. Tyler forced himself to slow them down deepening them ,he wanted all of her. Adrienne sensing his want felt a deep longing within herself for him.
They broke apart scant inches as she smiled at him. Tyler spoke first as he nuzzled her neck.
“I’m falling in love with you.”
adrienne’s breath caught in her throat as he spoke.
“And I you Tyler, we can’t, but I am falling in love with you. You look at me you touch me and my heart races within me.”
Tyler chuckled.
“I’ve never loved any women Adrienne you are the only one I want. I want you.”
His hands slid up her shirt caressing her ribs, and floating back to undo her bra strap, then thinking the better of it he picked her up, she wrapped her long legs around his waist and he stalked up to the cabin. He unlocked the door as she trailed kisses down his neck and shoulders, her arms around his neck. Tyler led her to a small bedroom with a log bed. When they reached it Tyler pushed her gently down on the mattress, his hands now undoing the clasps of her bra and gently peeled off her shirt. She felt him trail a line of kisses down the hollow of her neck down her stomach and she gasped as his tongue dipped into her belly button. She leaned forward her passion lidded eyes meeting his, he watched as the clouds began to dance over them. Damm he loved her, he loved the way she responded to him. She slid her hands underneath his shirt her finger brushing through his chest hair. He groaned and began undoing the button on her jeans, a moment later both had no clothes on and his lips met hers again hungrily. He broke away and looked at her.
“Are you sure this is what you want?”
Adrienne glanced up at him in confusion, then seeing that he was willing to wait she arched her hips into him giving him all the acceptance he would ever need.
“I’m sure Tyler I’m sure.”
“Then so be it.”
He whispered against her lips as he pushed himself inside her, gently. He felt the thin wall of her virginity give way as she gasped at the brief moment of pain. He looked down at her gasp.
“Are you ok?”
Adrienne kissed him in response, Tyler began to set a pace. After several minutes he looked down at her and found her green eyes almost grey. He smiled and kissed her as they moved.
“Lose control baby.”
Her eyes turned deep grey and he watched as her canines grew longer. It made him smile, he pounded hard into her and as she cried out, her green eyes going completely grey. He felt her reach her orgasm, and came himself. Together the two rode out their orgasm. Hours went by as the two made passionate love. Night came and tyler briefly got up to start a fire. He then plodded back to bed and pulled her close to him.
“I love you.”
Adrienne kissed him, biting his lower lip playfully.
“and I you Tyler.”
Their eyes met unspoken words passing between them. Tyler kissed her again possessively and his knee pushed hers apart gently. She laughed against his lips.
“Don’t you ever get enough?”
His lips brushed hers.
“No, my love. No.”
Another few hours later Adrienne rolled over facing Tyler.
“We forgot about the horses.”
He nibbled her lower lip.
“They are trained to go where food is, there is a small stable they go there, I watched them begin in that direction.”
Adrienne distracted by his touch just murmured an ok. Hours later exhausted by their lovemaking the two fell asleep in each others arms.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ororo walked through the dark mansion, it had been a beautiful day with a little bit of natural rain and also a bit of sunshine. As she made her way through the mansion hse listened to the padding of her feet against the stone cold floor. She walked paused I nthe door of the expanse library and was surprised to find that the fire was already lit and a small man with graying hair was sitting in one of the large chairs. Ororo hid in the shadows of the door. A gentle swat to her backside and a whisper of “go in child”, startled her. Ororo stepped in and found Tyler’s mother walk in behind her. The man in the chair smiled.
“Ororo Munroe, how are you my child?”
Ororo half heartedly smiled.
“well thank you.”
“Good. Where is Adrienne I was hoping upon my return to talk to the both of you.”
“I’m afraid she and Tyler haven’t returned from their ride.”
The old man smiled.
“they probably stayed at the cabin. Sit child let me tell you a story.”
Logan walked in at that moment and glanced at the old man.
“You called?”
He smiled.
“Yes Logan sit next to Ororo, I have a story to tell you, I will retell it to Adrienne and Tyler when they return.”
Ororo was studying him carefully how did she know this man?
“Ororo do you remember me?”
Ororo sighed.
“sort of your voice sounds farmiliar.”
He laughed a deep rich laughter.
“Do you know who you are Ororo?”
“Ororo Munroe, born in Wakanda, I lived there for several years and then I was in Egypt, Louisiana and here I am.”
“No Ororo, there is so much more. Listen child. You remember my voice because it is I who used to read you childrens stories when you were younger. You and your brother and sister. “
“I think you got the wrong girl. I had no siblings.”
“I don’t have the wrong child listen Ororo. Your parents were amazing people. Your mother was a night elf, she was as beautiful as the setting sun, as beautiful as the rare roses that bloom in the winter time. Your father was a day elf, handsome rugged, tall and strong, they fell in love and had the three of you. Adrienne alone gained many of the attributes your parents had. You and T’challa looked like normal humans, all of you had very powerful mutant powers. You’ve heard the story undoubtedly from Adrienne of a assassination the night elves were accused when in fact it was the light elves. That assassination was your parents Ororo, you were about three at the time, T’Challa was one and Adrienne was just a few months old. It was done by the children of the light to cleanse the impurity of the night elf blood, little did they know what they were doing was ripping our land and sending it into war.”
“Wait, wait, wait, your telling me that Adrienne and T’challa are my brother and sister?”
“Yes, T’chaka and his wife stepped in to rule Wakanada, you alone remembered your parents. So we made the mistake of moving you in with your grandparents on your fathers side, Adrienne was put with her grandparents on your mothers side. She was the one who was the most like the night elves. She had the diplomatic skills to ensure their safety, even as young as she was. The night elves protected her still do, they’ve sworn to . They have sworn to protect all three of you. That was why the swords were made, they were made to protect you all three of you and when the time was right they would be found by the three of you and together you would reunite our land. A hunter, a weather goddess, and the goddess of the land and ancient legend put that in place. I come in in this story because I was one of your fathers closest friends and your uncles, we used to hunt together. I used to read stories to all three of you. All three of us went riding together, Adrienne and I used to go hunting together at night.”
his wife interrupted him at this point.
“Ororo I know there is much for you to take in, to realize that two of your closest friends are actually your brother and sister and that you’re the uncrowned princess of a beautiful country. That your parents loved you very much and wanted only the best for you. That your apart of both races that are tearing your country apart, that’s not an easy knowledge. Your parents had that vision, when they fell in love they wanted to have children and teach them that racial prejudice for one another is wrong, especially for the two races.”
At this point tears began to fill Ororo’s eyes. Logan tightened his arms around her and the tears began to fall down her cheeks. She turned her face into Logan and cried. She stood after a few minutes of tears streaming down her face and excused herself. She walked out onto the balcony and contacted her sister.
*Adrienne I need to talk to you. I know your probably with Tyler but babe just a few minutes.*
Adrienne in the cabin looked over at Tyler he was sound asleep She slipped soflty out of his arms and grabbed a robe. She walked out on the balcony and let the cool night air touch her skin.
*Allright whats up ro?”
*Care for a telepathic chat?*
*Why not? your distressed whats wrong? You have tears in your voice, did something happen with you and Logan?*
*Actually babe its alittle closer to home. Adrienne I found out some things and I think we should talk. *
* ok shoot.*
*Remember when you told me the story about the swords and your mom and dad and the war and all that?*
*Yeeess.*
* They were the assassination Adrienne, the parents you knew were not your own they were your aunt and uncle. Our aunt and uncle. The parents I remember are our parents babe, they were the assassination that happened that separated our country. Babe you’re the youngest of three, I’m the oldest and T’challa is the middle child. The swords were created to protect us not from the truth but to help us discover the truth, to bring our family together. Dad was a Day elf and mom was a night elf, they created the swords in order that the truth be known.*
*wait, wait, wait your telling me that you’re my sister, then why did you live elsewhere?*
*Because I still remembered Mom and dad, Mom and dad had a vision that we would not have racial prejudice against either the night or the day elves. The Night elves created the swords in order to allow us to bring our country back together.*
Adrienne chuckled and then felt a deep contentment filled her heart
* I always knew you were my sister. More seriously Ororo, how are you feeling about all of this. As for me,you’ve always been apart of my heart and my life, now I know why its so important to me.”
Ororo smiled
* I am more shocked than anything else, I think its pretty funny, we’ve always been close, in our thinking in our desires in a lot of things and I guess that should have tipped both of us off. But somehow I guess that’s always been what good friends are for. How are you feeling about mom and dad? *
*Sad Ororo, that means I never knew daddy and mom. I’d like to think apart of them lives on in me, but I am unsure. Now in my mind I can only imagine what they were like. I am glad you remember a bit of them. It is a great sense of loss in my heart.*
* I can feel that Wee one. I can share with you what I do remember. I love you and I am sure mom and dad would be very proud of you and of who you’ve become, you save lifes Adrienne, you’ve become a medical doctor. I know I’m damm proud o fyou.*
* I love you sister but you can’t be my mom.*
*Auntie took care of that. But rest in the fact that mom and dad would be proud ofyou.*
She chuckled
* I can only imagine how T’challa is going to handle this.*
*who knows but it should be funny*
They both laughed. Ororo felt her shiver.
*Go back to bed,I’m sure Tyler will warm you. we’ll talk more tomorrow.*
Adrienne laughed.
*how?*
* your forgot to close the channel love I can only imagine what Logan was scenting off me as we were talking.*
Adrienne laughed trying to stifle her loud laugh so she didn’t wake up Tyler.
*I’m happy for you sister.*
*we’ll talk more in the morning. I love you sister.*
*and I you Wee One and I you.*
The channel closed and Adrienne headed back inside. She slipped out of her robe and back into bed. She rolled over and looked at the man laying next to her her fingers memorized every line in his face. He surprised her by growling and rolled ontop of her. He kissed her deeply. When he broke away he looked down at her.
“What is it?”
“nothing Ororo and I were talking.”
“Shes here?”
“No telepathically.”
“didn’t know you had that power.”
She laughed
“There are many things you don’t know about me.”
He kissed her again.
“I intend to find every single one of them out.”
She laughead at his growly voice and was soon swept away by his kisses and love.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ororo closed the telepathic channel and felt Logan’s arms encircle her waist.
“You got some strange smells coming off you tonight darlin.”
Ororo smiled and turned in his arms.
“Adrienne and Tyler are having some fun and she forgot to close the channel.”
Logan raised an eyebrow.
“The Wee One and the rogue? That’s priceless.”
He nibbled on her earlobe and felt her melt in his arms. He grinned and picked her up taking her to their room. He pushed the door open with his foot set her down on the bed and closed the door. He pulled his shirt of over his head revealing his washboard stomach.
Ororo felt her stomach churn at the sight of him, goddess this man had a way of affecting her. He walked over to the bed feeling and smelling her want for him. He growled loving the way she loved him. He reached out and kissed her gently, gathering her in his arms and curling up in bed next to her. She turned to look at him. He smiled at her and brushed the hair out of her face.
“Whatcha thinking?”
“A lot and nothing at the same time. Its amazing to have a family, an amazing one at that, and its crazy to be a crowned princess of a country.”
She watched a dark shadow cover his face for a moment, and felt him withdrawing.
Ororo seeing it captured his attention but looking at his face, she pulled his eyes to hers.
“No Logan. No baby your not getting rid of me.”
“But being the first born your in line for the throne.”
“I’m giving it to my brother, I love you Logan my heart is yours.”
He smiled.
“Good.”
Her eyes darkened to a deep emerald blue, her hands moving down his exposed chest to his pants. Her fingers undid the button on his jeans and moved to stroke him gently. She brought him causing him to cum in her hand, she licked her hands lovingly and grinned wickedly at him. Logan quickly undressed her and they made love, slowly bring each other the pleasure each needed and desired. He kissed her gently, his tongue tasting deeply of her. He slid his hands up her ribs leaving a trail of kisses and small bites that were cured by a swirl of his tongue. Ororo felt her body respond as she moaned under his touch. She looked up at him her eyes lidded with passion.
“Logan take me now.”
Logan felt the animal instinct within him rise, he pushed it down closing his eyes.
“Give me a minute darling.”
“No Logan. I want all of you, I’m yours make me yours. All of yours.”
Logan growled she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He pushed himself inside her and the two of them made love, he brought her to an orgasm twice before he joined her. Exhausted they snuggled close together, Logan loved her. He kissed her cheek.
“I love you Ororo Munroe.”
“And I you Logan.”
“Don’t move a muscle.”
He moved quickly off the bed and grabbed his jeans, he pulled the small box out of the pocket and walked back over to the bed. He crawled back under the covers and turned her to face him.
“Ororo I love you I’ve loved you as long as I can remember, I love the way you laugh, the way your responsive to me, the way ou roll your hips and make me hot all over. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Baby will you marry me?”
Ororo felt tears fill her eyes as she reached out touching his cheek, wiping away all uncertainty of her answer.
“Yes Logan I will marry you.”
A happy smile came over his face and he kissed her deeply.
“OO Logan.”
They made love throughout the night reaching for each other and eventually fell asleep in each others arms until the morning light.





You must login () to review.