Ororo awoke early the next morning, she sighed contently as she felt Logan's arm's around her waist. She loved being here. She moved slightly closer to him and buried her nose near his throat inhaling deeply. Goddess he smelled good. HE always smelled of cigar smoke and leather, but this morning he had a particularly earthly smell to him that called to the deepest parts of Ororo. She sighed and closed her eyes. She loved him, she loved his gruffness, she loved his playfullness, she loved that he was as sexy as hell. Her modern day superman only better. SHe reached up and gently tamed some of his wild hairs with her hand enjoying the soft feel of his hair against her hand. She smiled to herself remembering the first time she had ever met him. HE had been extremely gruff, sexy as hell and had a way about him that would make any women swoon. He was usually aggressive when it came to protecting things he loved, something that Ororo loved about him. SHe had come to love his gruffness. She sighed and then slipped gently out of his arms. He growled when she moved and pulled her closer refusing to let her go. She chuckled.

"Logan I need to get up."
He opened one eye.

"Nope. Not ready to get up yet."

Ororo laughed and kissed him gently.

"Come on we got to go."
"DO we have to?"
"Yes love we do."

Logan sighed and released her. Together they began preparing for thier days, talking and teasing one another. Ororo looked at Logan appreciatively as she watched him get ready. She could get used to this. He finished pulling on his jeans and pulled his black shirt over his head. He topped it off with his black cowboy hat. Both were packed and ready and heading out the door when Logan grabbed her. He pulled her back in his arms and kissed her passionatly, a muttered wait against her lips his only excuse. Ororo returned his kiss feeling herself melt in his arms. When he released her she touched her lips to his once more and smiled up at him.

"I love you ororo Munroe."
Ororo felt her heart rate speed up in her chest and she smiled.

"I love you to Logan, come back to me in one piece."
"I iwll you to women."

They wlaked to the jet together and smiled to see Adrienne and Tyler sitting near the jet talking. WHen they saw Ororo and Logan Tyler stood and grabbed his duffell. He kissed Adrienne gently whispering a goodbye and then followed Logan to the jet. Ororo hugged Adrienne and the two boarded the jet. They took thier seats and soon took off.



As soon as they were airborne Ororo hit autopilot and Adrienne stood. SHe pulled out the map of the louvre she had and she and Ororo began pouring over the maps.

"Technically we can get in through the side entrance. Or drop in through the roof. The Louvre has a pyramidish shape. The roof would most likely be the easiest. We are going to need to figure out what floor its on so we can plan accordingly. It's going to be tough. How are you with laser beams?"
"Not to good, you with infared?"

"Not bad, we'll do some obstacle course training in order to finish this training. We might need a cajun friend, I have alot of contacts. We'll see what we can do."





You must login () to review.