Logan looked out the window and was surprised when two beautiful cars pulled up I nthe driveway. He was even more surprised when Ororo and another beautiful coffee skinned colored women stepped out of the Maserati. He was surprised when both walked in. He walked up to greet their newcomer. A lazy smile played over his features as she walked up to him.
“Whos this Ororo?”
“Logan let me introduce to you T’challa’s younger sister, Adrienne.”
Logan reached out and shook her hand.
“Nice to meet you.”
“Nice ot meet you to Logan.”
“Nice cars you got there.”
“That they are.”
Adrienne chuckled.
“Look I gotta go get set up for my new classes.”
Logan raised an eyebrow and looked at Ororo.
“ New classes?”
His eyes held hers longer than normal and Adrienne stifled a chuckle. He liked Ororo. Adrienne gave him a once over, he was a hell of a good looking man. Muscular and strong, wild and untamed. Ororo held defiance in her eyes as she spoke.
“She’ll be helping you with your defense classes and hank with his science classes.”
“I don’t need help with my defense classes.”
Adrienne broke in at this point.
“Why don’t you let me decide that Logan, meet me in your arena in twenty minutes, I’ll give you a run for your money. Hell bring a friend.”
Logan appreciated her confidence.
“ You know I’d like that. It’ll be you and me, also Ororo and my friend.”
Adrienne nodded.
“Sounds good Mountain man. See you in twenty.”
Ororo grabbed adrienne’s arm and the two of them headed to the room Ororo showed her. As the door closed Adrienne looked at Ororo.
“Cute guy, charming to. You involved with him?”
Ororo laughed.
“No sure not. He’s a good friend.”
Adrienne laughed.
“You should make it more.”
Ororo laughed as her back hit the headboard on the bed.
“Imagine me taking love notes from the untouchable African princess.”
Adrienne laughed.
“Not as untouchable as you think sister.”
Ororo raised an eyebrow.
“Do tell.”
Adrienne chuckled.
“Do you remember the guard Matthias that used to come with daddy and I.”
Ororo laughed she remembered well.
“Yes…”
“He kissed me once.”
Ororo studied her.
“Just kissed you?”
Adrienne nodded.
“Yes. He apologized and said it wasn’t proper for him to be kissing his queen.”
Ororo threw back her head and roared with laughter. After a few minutes when Adrienne could breath she smiled at Ro.
“Ready for our sparring match?”
Ro laughed.
“Yeah lets go kick their buts.”
The two headed down to the danger room both in shorts and a shirts. Adrienne walked in and whistled.
“Nice facilities.”
When she walked into the room she smiled when she saw Logan.
“Where’s the partner?”
A deep masculine voice filled the room.
“I think you’d be reffering to me.”
Adrienne turned around to be met by a muscular black haired man. His eyes were green with a hint of orange swirling through them.
“I’m Gabriel Summers.”
Adrienne smiled her eyes meeting his.
“Adrienne.”
He took the hand she offered and instead of shaking it kissed it his eyes never leaving hers. He held her hand to his lips a moment longer than necessary, Adrienne felt the butterflies go in her stomach. Logan and Ororo watching the whole scene and were both hiding silent laughter. Logan after a moment growled.
“Are you two gonna fight or start making out?”
Adrienne and Gabriel both realizing they had been standing that way for several minutes broke apart like two teenagers. Adrienne joined Ororo and Gabriel quickly walked over to Logan mumbling a sorry under his breath. Logan just chuckled.
“Allright lets do some basic set. Gabriel you take Adrienne and Ororo your with me.”
Adrienne took up position and watched as Gabriel and she circled him. He kicked near her left shoulder she blocked and landed a punch to his face. He attempted to trip her she jumped, landed a double footed kick to his chest sending him sprawling on the mat. Logan seeing the whole thing growled.
“Dammit Gabriel darn women is kicking your ass. Pay attention, go fight with Ro.”
Five minutes later Logan found himself on the mat, in the same position. He looked up at Adrienne.
“Damm women. Where the hell did you learn all that?”
“Africa Logan. We kill wild boar with sticks, you learn to fight well, especially as the daughter of the line I come from.”
Logan nodded.
“Understandable.”
“Lets try again.”
Logan watched Adrienne closely, she was almost flawless in her moves, Logan noticed one weakness and exploited it. She was a bit high in her kicks leaving just a brief second window. Logan exploited it, Adrienne felt the back of his hand connect with her jaw. She stepped back wiping the blood away and got back in position. After both of them got several more hits on one another Logan stopped the bantering.
“Computer load weapons, what are your weapons ladies?”
Ororo smiled.
“double spears, shafts four feet long, head six in length.”
Adrienne smiled.
“Good choice sister, double dragon katanas, each blade three feet in length, each handle four inches in length. Blades made out of Adamantium and diamond.”
“adamantium and diamond?”
“Yes Logan the adamantium is reinforced and sharpened by the diamond. It cuts through adamantium.”
Logan raised an eyebrow.
“twin hooks, four feet in length each handle five inches in length.”
Adrienne raised an eyebrow at him, twirling her double katanas. Logan smiled.
“ computer start sentinel program twenty forty six.”
He looked at the others as the world swirled around them.
“ No powers.”
They nodded and the program began. They were on the outlying skirts of large city. Adrienne sheathed her katanas and landed soflty on the ground listening soflty. Ororo stopped Logan and Gabriel and watched Adrienne softly. She grinned at Ororo and motioned two of them to go to the left and the third to go with her to the right. Ororo followed her to the right and the two went into motion. Adrienne stopped her twice tracking the giant robot. When they reached it they laid out a battle plan together and then went after the robot. Adrienne rolled using her katanas to slice the circuits in the foot of the robot stopping in its tracks. She watched as the robot aimed at Ororo. Adrienne reached in her boots and pulled out her knife and threw it into the sensor system. Ororo nodded to her. Adrienne pierced the hand of the robot with her knife and used the momentum to slide on the robots shoulders, Adrienne getting ready to pull out its brain, watched as Ororo nodded. Adrienne quickly jumped off its shoulder as a lightning bolt hit it. Adrienne glanced at Ororo. Ro winked as Adrienne rolled her eyes. Ro joined her on the ground.
“Nice shot sista.”
“Can’t let you have all the fun.”
Adrienne grabbed her knife and began tracking the next robot, Ororo followed knowing this was about the hunt. She watched as Adrienne followed the bot. She found it quickly, throwing her sword, it embedded itself in the circuit board, it shorted out and fell to the ground. Ro growled. Ten minutes later Logan ended the program. The computer scored the two teams the girls coming out on top. They high fived one another and gloated at the nearby boys. Logan grinned mischievousness coming into his eyes.
“ Allrighty ladies we owe you a drink.”
Adrienne grinned.
“That I’ll take for kicking your ass Logan.”
Logan growled it was playful but also a warning. Adrienne chuckled and winked at him.
She walked over to him, she was scant inches from his face.
“Whats the matter big boy? Can’t take the heat?”
Her finger playfully traced the line of his jaw. Logan was left completely speechless. Ororo nearby laughed as Adrienne turned and winked at her. Gabriel across the room, had his mouth open in shock. Adrienne turned and left, Ororo moving to follow.
“Meet us downstairs in twenty minutes boys. And Gab close your mouth.”
Ororo followed her out in the hall, as the two reached the elevator the doors closing the two of them burst out in uncontrollable laughter. When Ororo could breath again she smiled.
“You did that perfectly.”
The doors to the elevator opened and Adrienne walked out laughing harder. She turned back to Ro.
“I’m glad my reenactment of what you did to T’challa was satisfactory.”
“Adrienne seriously I’ve never seen Logan speechless like that before, he’s probably fuming. Expect payback tonight.”
Meanwhile back in the danger room both men watched as the two gorgeous women exited the room. After a moment Gabriel cleared his throat and Logan snapped out of it.
“ What just happened?.”
Gabriel chuckled.
“ A beautiful women with just a finger and a breath seduced you speechless.
Logan growled.
“She’s been taking lessons from Ro.”
Gabriel raised an eyebrow.
“Care to explain that.”
“Nope.”
“Go get ready take a shower look nice, we got hot dates tonight!”
Twenty minutes later Ororo and Adrienne descended the stairs. Ororo was wearing a beautiful red side shoulder dress with the slit up past her knee. Adrienne was wearing a beautiful emerald green Kimono. Both men were dressed in black slacks, black tshirts and both had sports jackets. Logan watched as his teammate descended the stairs, her white hair was pulled back elaborately, He had loved her for a long time, he had never admitted it to anyone. Quickly he offered his arms to Adrienne not trusting himself with Ororo. Her counterpart, Adrienne was also beautiful, Gabriel watched her walk down the stairs and his stomach twisted into a knot. Her black hair was pulled back, her green eyes slightly grey as if the clouds were brushing across them. He smiled at her, she smiled back and took the arm Logan offered. She sent him the “come get me” look over Logan’s shoulder as they walked out the door. Gabriel turned to Ororo and smiled.
“Ready?”
Ororo momentarily distracted by Adrienne’s giggle nodded.
“Yes I am.”
She flicked Logan the keys to the Maserati and dropped back.
“Ro would you mind if I took the Lamborghini?”
Ro looked at her in surprise.
“Tis your car love.”
She handed her the keys, which Adrienne flicked to Gabriel. He caught them and headed toward the car. Adrienne followed and stepped in as he opened the door for her. As Ororo walked toward the car Logan all of a sudden feeling nervous smiled.
“Hi sorry I asked Adrienne if I could drive the Maserati. Trying to set those two up and all especially after what we saw today.”
Ororo grinned. Logan walked over and opened the door for her. She smiled up at him taking his breath away. He got in the other side and started the car. As they drove Logan started talking.
“I’m excited about Adrienne being here. Shes a lot of fun, reminds me a lot of you.”
Ororo chuckled.
“We were inseperable when we were kids. She’s an African princess and beauty.”
Logan locked his lips suddenly nervous.
“Shes great Ro. I’m glad you brought her along. I need your help paying her back for that smooth move earlier.”
Ororo laughed.
“You couldn’t if you tried Logan, shes not like that. When a man catches her eye which is pretty rare,only then is there payback.”
Logan laughed.
“allright then.”
His eyes were dancing as he looked at the beautiful women next to him. They reached harry’s in no time.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Adrienne stepped easily into the Lamborghini with Gabriel and smiled as he got in the other side. He was wearing a cologne that smelled of pine trees and made her knees go weak. He smiled at her and began backing up.
“SO am I gonna scare you with my fast driving?”
Adrienne laughed at this.
“Hell no, in fact you’ll scare me with slow driving.”
Gabriel grinned wider. He liked this girl. She smiled at him attempting to calm the butterflies in her stomach.
“So Logan and Ororo.”
Gabriel looked at her.
“Are you a telepath?”
“Hell no. It’s the way he looks at her.”
Gabriel smiled as inwardly he sighed. He was glad she wasn’t a telepath.
“Well what do you have in mind?”
“Not much. I need to see Ororo’s reaction.”
Gabriel laughed.
“Meaning your going to seduce Logan?”
Adrienne smiled scandalously.
“Care to be my partner in crime?”
“You want me to seduce Ororo?”
Adrienne nodded as Gabriel grinned wickedly.
“I like the way you think, I’ve been having the worst time trying to figure out how to hook those two up. Lets do it.”
They shook hands as they drove into Harry’s parking lot. Gabriel walked over and opened the door for her escorting her to the other car. The four of them walked inside together laughing about nothing really. The host smiled.
“Ladies and gents what can I get for you?”
“Beer. Microbrew, try Alaskan Amber.”
Ororo glanced at Adrienne who grinned wickledly.
“You know what I want babes.”
Ororo laughed.
“Two Margeritas on the harder side.”
“and for you sir?”
“Beer gimme a red stripe.”
“Yes sir. If you’ll follow me I’ll show you to your table.”
The four of them followed them to their table, which was far enough from the dacne floor to hear but close enough for quick access. After dinner and after several margeritas Adrienne stood and looked at Logan.
“Logan dance?”
Logan glared.
“I don’t do that.”
“Nonsense.”
Before Logan could protest Adrienne used her power to kick him out of the seat.
“I’m so glad your eager to go Logan.”
He glared harder at her but softened under her dancing eyes. He led her out on the dance floor and Adrienne showed him the steps to the salsa. Adrienne moved against him, her hips rotating with his. They were close. Adrienne watched Ororo, out of the corner of her eye. Waiting to gauge a reaction. Adrienne’s mouth turned into a smile as she saw her friend keeping her emotions under tight control. She winked at Gabriel who gave her a nonchalant thumbs up and invited Ororo to dance. Ororo sitting in the booth watching the two dance felt her heart twinge within her. After a particularly seductive move on Adrienne’s part Ororo felt her cheeks flush. Gabriel sensing her discomfort asked her to dance. The two joined Adrienne and Logan on the dance floor. Gabriel led her out on the floor and the two moved perfectly together. Ororo giggled as Gabriel spun her perfectly. Logan growled as they danced. Adrienne put her finger under his chin, Logan could smell the alcohol on her breath.
“Kiss me Logan.”
Logan raised an eyebrow.
“What?”
Instead of replying he found her lips against his, she muttered against his lips.
“Kiss me Logan.”
Logan growled.
“What are you doing?”
“Logan shut up and kiss me. “
Logan complied and returned her kiss, it was far from an innocent kiss, he was surprised when her tongue swept along his lower lips asking for access. He granted her access and her tongue swept his gently. After a moment when breath became necessary, Logan broke their kiss. Adrienne stole a glance over at Ororo and found her cheeks flushed and her eyes angry. She chuckled. After the dance was over and the four joined one another at the table Ororo trying to disentangle herself from Gabriel she laughed.
“Gabriel you really shouldn’t have to much to drink, the naughty things you said.”
Logan sitting next to Adrienne almost jumped out of his seat but kept himself in check. How dare Gabriel touch Ororo. She was his. When logan realized what he had just thought he turned a red. His girl? When had he started thinking that way? Sure he had noticed Ororo before but his? He attempted to relax only noticing that Ororo had lost her battle fighting with Gabriel, both of them were panting and were very close. Ro noticing Adrienne’s close gaze pulled his head down and kissed him. Gabriel surprised closed his eyes returning her kiss. Logan growled that was all he could handle. He jumped over Adrienne with surprised agility and broke them apart.
“I think you both have had to much to drink. Time to go.”
“Adrienne are you sober enough to drive?”
Adrienne nodded.
“Uh huh.”
“Good.”
He flicked her the keys of the Lamborghini and the four headed out after Logan paid the bill. Adrienne escorted Gabriel as Logan twined his arm around Ororo’s waist guiding her to the car. He opened the door and gently pushed her inside. Adrienne did the same with Gabriel. She winked at him as she closed the door. He smiled and winked back.
“See you at the mansion Logan.”
“Yeah be careful kid.”
“I will.”
As she got in the car and closed the door Gabriel and Adrienne burst out laughing. She high fived him.
“Nice move bro.”
“Thanks.”
They drove back ot the mansion. Meanwhile in the car Ororo watched Logan, he was driving like a madman and was furious. She had never seen him so angry, was it anger? Was he angry at her? Why were his eyes flashing? Did he care if she had kissed Gabriel? Why would it matter? Was he protecting her? What was his deal? She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Logan noticing her aggravation smiled.
“I just didn’t want ya to do anything you’d regret.”
Ororo felt her heart sink.
“Thank you Logan. I’m a big girl I can handle myself.”
He smiled as his yes roved over her.
“I noticed.”
They drove the rest of the way in silence. When they reached the mansion Ororo headed to her and Adrienne’s room, they had decided to share it. She walked into the room seeing a green robe on the floor and smiled. She wlaked in the bathroom to see Adrienne brushing her teeth.
“Logan’s a good kisser.”
Ororo checking herself and stifling a growl smiled casually.
“As is Gabriel.”
They both giggled. A few minutes later Ororo curled up in bed as Adrienne grabbed her sleeping bag and slept on the floor. Soon a sound could not be heard and they were both fast asleep.





You must login () to review.