After Charles dismissed them from her meeting Logan and Ororo made a quick exit. As they walked out the door Logan quickly scooped Ororo into his arms and began plodding down the hall with her. He let her down when he reached the elevator and leaned into her. Ororo pulled his head down kissing him, wanting him. When the door opened Logan steered her out and towards his room his lips never leaving hers. When they reached his room clothing was quickly disposed of. Logan pulled her close growling at the feel of her skin on his. He was in love with her. Slowly gently he went through the ritual of foreplay leaving her gasping and moaning under his touch. He looked at her to find she was still in tight control. Her blue eyes looked up into his. Logan inch by inch put himself inside of her watching her eyes. Ororo was past thinking as he gently began to push himself in and out of her.
“Ororo, your still in control love.”
He slammed home and Ororo cried out, her eyes whiting over. The wind began buffeting the doors as Logan set a pace and the two got lost in their lovemaking. Logan brought Ororo to climax and joined her in it a few minutes later. He captured her lips in a kiss as they finished riding out the waves.
“I love you Ororo.”
Ororo looked up into his eyes and found gentle tears there. He buried his face in the crook of her neck as they fell.
“I love you.”
Ororo touched by his words, felt tears prick her own eyes.
“I love you to Logan.”
She sunk her teeth into his neck near his pulse reminding him, reminding herself that he was hers. He kissed her then, his tears forgotten.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hours later they emerged from Logan’s room. Before they went out to the main hall Logan kissed her again, Ororo returned it then gently with a soft giggle pushed him away.
“As much as I’d love to continue this I need to get some food love.”
Logan smiled.
“Fine.”
She laughed as she stepped out of his arms his eyes dancing and his faced graced with a gentle smile. He grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers in hers, together the two walked down to the main dining hall. Jean and Gabriel smiled specifically at them. The kids were talking about the freak storm that had happened that afternoon. Logan laughed. Dinner passed quickly, and Ororo couldn’t help but notice Adrienne wasn’t there. She leaned close to Gabriel and spoke over the noise of everyone else.
“Where’s Adrienne?”
“OOO I meant to give that to you.”
He went looking through his pockets and pulled out the letter Adrienne had written and handed it to her. Ororo raised a questioning eyebrow at him.
“IN other words I don’t know. She told me she had some business to take care of.”
Ororo groaned and excused herself from the table taking the note with her. She stepped out in the hall and unfolded it.
Ro, my sister,
I know I know you will find my sudden departure alarming and frustrating. Don’t be, there are just some things I need to take care of before our diplomatic meeting. The Marquis de Grenada has one of the remaining two swords, I aim to get it from him. It will give us a possible advantage over the Tlahan, the Spanish sword was the sword used to kill their leader, we may be able to bargain our way that after the swords use we entrust them with it. It might work, we will see when I return. Yes I will be careful, I will not kill anyone and It will all work out. Let your worrying heart rest, I’ll be home soon enough.
I setup a telepathic link between us so you will have the ability to contact me at any time. Ororo if something happens I need to know. I don’t trust the Tlahan, but at least for now I may have to. Consequently I am happy for you and Logan, you two were meant to be. Love him Ororo, love him with all you are.
Be home soon,
Adrienne
After she finished reading she growled in frustration, how the hell did she use a telepathic link, She closed her eyes and concentrated.
*Up for a telepathic chat sister?*
Adrienne chuckled.
*I see you found it.*
*Where the hell are you?*
*Somewhere over the Ocean. How was your day?*
Ororo felt anger rise in her.
*why must you be so stubborn?*
*Why am I being stubborn?*
Thunder boomed outside
*Ayia you know why.*
Adrienne chuckled.
*Calm yourself. And don’t call me by my first name.*
Thunder boomed again.
*Ororo this is my battle, not yours.*
Ororo felt tears fall down her face.
*Adrienne sister, why must you be so damm stubborn?*
*Because I’m just like you Ororo, I must do this alone.*
*they are my people to Adrienne, it is my country to.*
She felt comfort that only Adrienne could give waif across the link.
*I know Ororo, I know. Calm your heart, trust me The school needs you and it is the safest place for you for now.*
*I can take care of myself.*
*That you can an I know that, but the kids can’t you will need to protect them.*
Anger rose once more in Ororo realizing Adrienne was right.
*If you need me Adrienne I will be there at a moments notice.*
*I know sister I know. Be safe and next time you and the boy play close the link please.*
Ororo felt herself blushing furiously.
*Sorry didn’t know it existed.*
*tis ok, So can I assume your day was good?*
*Hes amazing Adrienne, after we finished making love he had tears in his eyes as he told me he loved me. I never knew he was so sensitive. I never knew he was so deep.*
Adrienne smiled.
*I’m glad you found the man of your dreams sister. Love him.*
*oo I plan on it.*
Adrienne laughed uprourasly.
*Whats your mission?*
Adrienne sent her telepathic images of the basic rundown of the mission.
*He looks cute, and seductive be careful with that.*
*O I will.*
* be safe sister.*
*I will Ororo, see you in a few days.*
As the telepathic conversation came to a close Ororo could not help but feel a sense of hopelessness. Logan came out a moment later and saw the distressed look on her face.
“Hey baby you ok?”
“Yeah Adrienne is on a separate mission and I worry about her.”
Logan pulled her close as Ororo soflty began to explain her friends mission. Logan smiled as he heard about fast cars, a filthy rich marquis and swords.
“Sounds right up her alley.”
“It is but still I worry about her.”
Logan smiled down at Ororo.
“I do to, but shes a fierce one that one is.”
Ororo chuckled.
“True statement. Seductive as hell when she wants to be.”
Logan bent his head and nibbled on her earlobe.
“ MM she takes after you.”
Ororo turned in his arms to protest, only to have him kiss her his tongue ravaging her mouth. After they came up for air Ororo looked at him, just before her lips met his again she chuckled.
“Your no help at all.”
“Good I’m not trying to be.”





You must login () to review.