Ororo sat in the kitchen, it was begining to be her second home now. Sipping her cup of coffee she closed her eyes and thought of last nights adventure.

" I must be loosing my mind." she wispered. She knew she should go back to her room. He would be waking up soon and wondering where she was.


Flashback


He had lifted her and closed the door with his heal. Walking towards the bed he gently set her on her feet and kept his arms around her.

"Ororo are you sure about this..... You wont regret this later and shy away from me?"

The feeling he was causing in her made her feel like she was floating.

"No Raul. I want to be with you. I want you..." she wispered.

He needed no second urging. With a slight tremor in his hands he removed her night gown allowing it to fall to her feet.

"I could get lost in you. Mi Bella Ororo." She closed her eyes as his lips traveled down her neck and his hands explored her body. She trembeled as his kisses traveled at one upturned breast.

He was driving her insane. His tongue began to trace one nipple and his other hand capturing her other breast.

Without deciding to do so she sat down. He studied her. Opening her eyes she realized what she had done. She hadn't meant for him to stop. She opened her arms to him and removing his pajama shirt and pants he came into her full embrace.

Gently he pushed her back into the pillows. She could feel his hard maleness against her leg.

"Raul.." she said. She didn't know why but she wanted to say his name over and over again. She wanted to thank him for making her feel this way.

He kissed her deeply again. His hands running up and down her body. Her nails biting softly into his back.

She began to feel the warmth rising in her center.
As she ran her hands down she briefly touched the back of his legs feeling his stronge muscles.

He shuddered, and with his knees gently parted her legs. " Ro, I can't hold out anymore. Say you want me too....."

She kissed him hard now. He took her kiss as her answer. Closing her eyes again he felt her seeking against her and when he found her he plunged into her with a deep force that made her gasp.

"Raul....." For a moment he held her tightly.
"look at me.." he said.

She opened her eyes. "I have all of you now Ororo."
he wispered.

"Yes darlin, I want you too." she said.

There was no longer any need for words.
He renewed his thrusting. And she lost herself with him.

She tugged at his hair now. She went crazy when he-

"RO!!!!!'

"Huh? Wha... What!?"
She opened her eyes.

Logan walked in cutting her memories of her nights adventure.

"I've been trying to talk to you for the last freakin five minutes. What the hell is wrong with you?"

he asked his voice stern. He walked over and poured himself coffee.

"Well you have my attention now. What the hell do you want?"

Where did that come from? She caught herself.

"I'm sorry Logan you just startled me. What can I do for you?"

He sat next to her now.

'Seems like someone is already doing all he can for you, darlin."

Turning to him. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Staring at her. "You know what the hell I'm talking about."

She was frustated now. "Look Logan, I'm sorry you saw me and Raul in the kitchen-"

"That's not the incident I'm talking about."

He knows! But how?

"I'm sorry I don't follow"

She attempted to get up but his hand was too quick.

"I don't think you should see him anymore."

"What?" She asked. But he didn't continue.

"And why the hell not?"

"Well........." Now what bub! Why can't she see him?

"Well what Logan?"

"You are settin a bad example for the students." Nice one.

"How the hell am I setting a bad example?"

"You don't want the students to think its ok to sleep with the first Joe the comes around especially you Ro what will they think of you?"

He knew he should be shot.

The look on her face made him release her arm. She was goin to fry his ass.

"Are you implying that I'm easy?"

"No, but you were not difficult for Raul either"

"Screw you Logan"

" Why Ororo, is that an offer?"

Her fury had no boundries.

"How dare you talk about me! All you've ever done is pant around Jean a married woman like some stupied dog."


He said nothing. He knew he was wrong to treat her this way. She was the last person he wanted to offend.

Realizing he was not going to respond she shook her head in disbelief.

"I don't know what the hell has come over you."

With that she walk toward the exit and stopped. Turning her head to look at him once more. " I thought you were my friend."

He sat alone in the kitchen.
Trying to understand what the hell were these feelings he had for Ro and where thy came from?

"What a damn mess."





You must login () to review.