"I think we should take things slow Raul."
She didn't dare look at him. They had all but taken things slow for the past three months.

His time at the mansion teaching was over. But
he and Storm had continued seeing each other. She
was hardley ever sleeping at home. And was seen many times arriving at 6am right before class.

He gave her a questioning look. "I don't think I have done anything wrong have I?". He walked towards her and gently grabbed her hand. Forcing her to look at him.

She smiled. "No. No, you have not. It's just that our relationship is affecting my performance at the school Raul. I haven't slept one night at the mansioin for the past 2 weeks. And I-"

"Stop. You really need to stop being so hard on yourself. You are a grown woman. And you should not feel guilty for trying to have a good time once in blue moon."

"Raul, I have been having more than a few blue moons with you. Besides I am having issues with my fellow staff members as well."

Logan. He thought. Since Ororo and Raul had become an item Logan had become the nail in the shoe. I am going to have to find a way to get rid of this pest.

"Well maybe you should move in with me?"
She gave him a questioning look.

"I am being very serious."

She nodded her head. "I think your ahead of yourself, Your thinking on impulse. I'm sure Raul is not ready to settle down with one female."

He sat next to her. Giviing her a kiss on her neck.
Wispering."You have ruined me for all females my love, after you I can't picture anyone else."

She smiled. She new she should leave now or else she would be spending the night again. She kissed him on the tip of his nose. She wanted to make sure she did not miss her flight

"Well my dear, I will see you in two weeks, I have to go home and back the rest of my things. "

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she stood up. "Do you really have to go? Can't you send Jean instead?"

Wrapping one arm around him and one hand in his thick hair she held him. He was too good to be true.
"No, Jean doesn't want to go this year. Its strange because she has been going with Scott since forever.
Now I am stuck with Logan for two weeks."

His grip tightened. " I don't like the way you put that."

"Raul. Stop."

"I can't help it. When ever that man runs into us its like if he has seen the devil. I am not sure I feel comfortable with you away with him."

Ro turned away. She felt uncomfortable with this situation but Raul was right. Since her relationship started with him her friendship with Logan seem to drifting.

Hopefully this trip will help their friendship.
"What's wrong amor mio?" He asked noting her distance.

She smiled."Nothing I just realized how much I
Am gong to miss you."


Los angeles, Ca

Next day.

"Really Ro, it's only been a couple of hours and your already callin him." He was reading his news paper in the suite.

"Hey Raul I just wanted to let u know I am at the hotel.I think u might be at class so call me. Miss you. Bye." Logan rolled his eyes as Ro hung up the reciever.

"You know Logan its a shame Jean forgot to book the additional room. And another that all the hotels in l.a are booked."
She poored her morning coffee.
Looking up at her. "What darlin, want to get rid of me already? Usually its after bed rumble that people part ways.'

Ro gave him a long stare. She knew this going to be a long two weeks. But she would not allow herself to be bullied.

You want to play? Let's play! She thought.

Logan began to feel uncomfortable with her stare and silence.She had this smile on her face that he
Had never seen before."What happend darlin? Thinkin about the ways I can make u say my name" he gave a low smirk, let's see how long she is silent or how fast she leaves the room.

She walked towards him and placed her hands on her hips. "Logan if you were really as good and you say you are you would not have to yak about it. You know what they say big egos, little.... well you know."

She said with a blink of an eye and left.

"Is that right ? This is going to be a very interesting trip."
He said stretched his arms around his head.





You must login () to review.