He should have never came. But he never imagined he would be in this position. They were both in a relationship. What the hell was he thinking. Her body was hot on top of his. His mind kept telling him to stop but all reason left the moment her wet lips touched his. Her anger and heat overwelmed him.

There was a sudden vibration, her damn phone again. Couldn't the caller get the hint that she was busy. She looked down at the caller ID its probably him wanting to apologize. If you only new what I am doing now you bastard.

Finally her partner pushed the phone of the bed. No need to remind them of the big sin they were commiting.
Logan would you relax! I can't hear the phone ring!
Ro I swear if those kids get my box of cigars....
Alright! I heard you! Wait Jean picked up!
Jean! Sweets its me Ororo!hello..... Hello!

What the hell was that sound she question. Logan gave her a questioning look and took the cell. He pushed the speaker button.

Oh he was so good she wanted to cry his name louder and louder!

Raul! Yes Raul! You're so perferct!
Eres linda mujer, he replied.

Tears ran down her cheak. Logan turned of the phone.
All he could do was wrap his arms around her.

Logan , I can't breath. Help me.





You must login () to review.