Chapter 2.




"You did what!" Reds voice was mixed with the sound of shock and amusement over Ororos
little scene in the kitchen.


"I can't even look at Logan, Jean. I have been avoiding him for the past two weeks." She whispered.

Jean couldn't contain her laughter. Ororo
was beginning to wonder if she should have opened her mouth in the first place.


"Really Jean, I don't think this is amusing at all. Can you imagine if this gets around the school.?"
Jean grabbed one of Ororos papers on her desk and began to fan herself in hopes to calm her laughing.

"Yeah, I could see the headlines now. Up tight teacher finally gets her freak on."


"Up tight?" What the hell is that supposed to mean. She was seriously considering striking her dear friend with a bolt of lightning up her a-.".
"Yes Ro! Up damn tight. When was the last time you have been out on a date? Huh? Don't answer that! Or else your going to give me something else to laugh at-"

I've had enough of this. Obviously Jean is not going to give me any support.

Noting that Ororo was standing up Jean held her hand." Look Ro I'm sorry. I'm just so happy that your finally starting to have a life of your own again. So what, Logan caught you in the kitchen getting hot and dirty with Raul. He is that last person on earth that should talk-" Jean caught herself then and realized maybe she should keep quiet.

Ororo caught the change in mood quickly of Jean."What do you mean Jean? What's going on with Logan?"

Jean shook her head nervously. "Nothing. Nothing is going on with Logan. And stop changing the conversation. I'm not going to drop the Raul thing.".

Ororo shook her head. "No, I can't do this Jean. This is definitely not like me. I mean what I am going to do. Tango with him during the day and then tango at night."

Jean laughed. "Oh! I Know! If you want you can tango in the day and Rumba at night!"

She was impossible.."You're to much."

"Show you his maracas?"
"Jean!!!!"
"Ok! OK! I'lll get serious. Ororo, if you like this man. And you do. See where it leads. Life is too short Ro and you don't want to end of 20 years later wondering."

Ororo pondered this after her friend left her office. "Maybe..........?."


She had been avoiding him. He wondered if he had been to forward. "Yeah I think so...?"
Thinking back of having her, legs wrapped around him, in the kitchen, brought a smile to his face.
He figured she had never done anything like this before. Ororo was a very classy and reserved woman.

I should have taken my time. No she wanted it like I did. She responded to me with the same heat. If only that idiot had not walked in and interrupted them.

He wouldn't pressure her. After leaving several messages and her missing all of his classes it was obvious she was embarrassed. When she pass him in the hall she would greet just as friendly as always but their was a hint of embarrassment.

I will talk to her tomorrow. I don't want her to think I was using her. That I-

*RING

He looked at his clock. 12:45am.

Who is calling at this hour?

"Hello."
Long pause.

"Ah.......Hi.....It's me....." Wow! she called him. His heart began to beat faster.

"Me Who?"

Was he serious she thought. "It's me Raul.... Ororo.".

He was quiet for a minute. Make her suffer a bit for ignoring him.

"No Sweetheart you can't be Ororo."

"And why not?"her voice was now serious. He loved to hear her serious.

"My Ororo would have called me ages ago."
With a sigh. "Yeah I'm sorry......I just..... I just didn't know what to do."

Not good, he thought. " You don't regret what happened do you?".

"No...I.....I don't regret it. Its just that I don't want things to change between..... us.
I don't want this to affect our friendship.

With relief. "No Ororo this wont affect us. Unless if you want it to...I know I came on a little strong but it is just in my nature. I have been holding back for the last couple of months. I even accepted to take this job here at the school."

What! he did this for her! "Raul you shouldn't have.".

"I wanted too. And I would do it all over again mi bella Americana."

She smiled. It had been years since she had anyone sacrifice anything for her. She had gotten use to serving everyone else except herself.

"Thank you." she said. She laid down on her bed now. How silly that they were under the same roof talking from there cell phones.

"You know Ro" The wickedness back in his tone. "You have missed about 2 weeks of practice....I've added some different moves that you need to learn...."

She smiled. Loving his humor and him not becoming upset over her immature behavior lately.
"Really.... I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. You are going to have to show me-"
"Ororo give me a second I'm getting another call.".

Before she could answer he had switch lines. Who the hell was calling him at this hour. Probably some other student he is giving "lessons" to. Ahhhhhhhhhh shut up Ro! It could be an emergency call.

Minutes passed by like hours.

"Hello." he whispered.

"Hey! is everything ok?"

There was a long pause. And then he whispered "Listen Ororo I have to go. A student of mind just called me for a favor."

A favor at midnight. "Ah .ok. I will see you tomorow then.".

" See you later Ororo." and he hung up.

I'm not going to jump to any ideas. Maybe it was a friend, or girlfriend, or. "ahhhhhhhh! this is stupid.".
She stood up and changed into her night gown. It was too late to analyze anything. She released her hair from the tight pony tail. She had allowed it to grow again. Long, white and shiny. After combing it she headed towards her bead when there was a faint knock at her door.

Who could this be at this hour. Oh God! Logan. She'd have enough for one night. No it couldn't be Logan, he would know better than to disturb her at this hour. "Who is it?"she whispered. No answer. "Who is it?"
again no answer. It must be Jean. She loved to play this way. What the hell does she want at this hour.

Opening the door she was forced to eat her guess. Raul stood there with a look on his face of a sly wolf.

Ororos mouth dropped. He was wearing his black silk pajamas. Shirt opened, revealing his muscular chest.
His black hair looked freshly washed.
"Raul.... I thought you were going to your friends?"

"I did, and here I am. At your service." he said. Tilting his head towards her.

Damn him. "Shhhhhhhhh! someone is going to hear you." She looked both ways in the hallways, every door was thankfully closed.

He stepped closer, grabbing her shoulders. His lips only an inch away from hers. "So, I guess you better let me in. Or else someone else might see me giving you the lessons you missed." he whispered.

If she wasn't blushing before she sure as hell was now. Without giving her time to react brought down his mouth on hers. Reason told her to push him away, but her body ignored all reason.
Wrapping her arms around him she pressed her body against him and allowed herself to enjoy his tongue sweet invasion. With what sounded like a grunt he carried her in his arms and shut the door with his heal.

The couple never notice there actually was one door that was partially opened, with two pair of eyes who had witness the their little scene.

She closed the door. "Well I guess it doesn't take a genius to guess that Ororo will be having the same thing we are having."

"I seriously doubt it," he said.

Sitting next to him she began to giggle. "I guess your right, She will be having Spanish food and I will be having Canadian."As she reached over to give him a kiss on the cheek he gave her a look.

"Shouldn't you be talking some sense into your friend."

Ok was there going to be a night of passion or of arguing. "Logan! What the hell is the matter with you.
Scott is gone for a week and you have me all to yourself. Shouldn't you worry about what we are going to be doing?"

He looked away from her. "I don?t trust him, Ro is not using her head."

She was fuming now. "Shit! Why can't you get it. Let Ororo make up her own mind she is a big girl. And if all she gets is a good lay out of this then good for her.....At least she will." She tucked herself under the covers and got close to him.

"That's what its all about then Red. A good Lay huh! like you and me." He gave her a serious stare.
"Logan.. We have been over this a hundred times now. Lets just..." she began to kiss his cheek.

"enjoy this while we can. Hmmmm."

He froze. I have grown tired of this. Tired of this situation that I end up getting burned. "Your right darlin. We have been over this a hundred times." he got out of bed.

"grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! now were are you going?"

He put his shirt back on. "Its over, Red. I'm done here.".

Her mouth dropped. "what the hell did I do?"

He smirked."Everything darlin. You've taken me as far as your gona take me. Thanks for the quick fix darlin. But I'm done here. No hard feelins..".

"That's it?its over? What the hell happened to your undying love.....?"

He opened the door now. Turning back. "It's dead. but at least you got a good lay from it. Goodnight, and goodbye." And with that he was gone.









*********** hope you liked it. Please give your reviews and ideas for the next chapter.
I got some really good ideas I will be including in later chapters





You must login () to review.