You Just Might Make Me Believe
Chapter 13: But I Want To

Logan laid in his bed. He couldn’t get the flashes of the things that had occurred at the bar. He still could feel Ororo’s body pressed against his. He could still hear her softly whisper something but what it was he couldn’t make it out. He could still feel her lips pressed against his. They were so soft and warm. After several moments she even allowed his tongue to invade her mouth. She tasted like a mixture of the beer that she had been drinking and honey. He could even taste the strawberry lip gloss that she was using. She tasted sweet and dangerous at the same time and that was just the way he liked his women.

When he pulled back from her and saw the way she looked it was nearly his undoing. Her hair was messed up from one of his hands being tangled up in it. Her lips were slightly swollen from the attack and her breast was heaving up and down from deep breathing. There was nothing he wanted to do more than to take her at that very moment. The only thing he could think of was to grab her and pull her off the dance floor. When they got on the back of the bike, he felt her arms snake around his body and she let out a deep laugh. She told him that they sure had everyone going with that kiss. He realized then and there that she was just playing along with game. She didn’t want him and the truth was he did not know just where he stood on the issue. He knew that his body was telling him that he wanted her, his mind and his heart was not sure. He knew he thought of her as his friend.

These thoughts were completely frustrating to him. He climbed out of bed and went to his punching bag in his room. He thought that a few hits on it would help him out. He did not understand why this was making him so crazy. No woman in his life that he could remember made him like this. This was a completely new situation for him. The feelings he had for Jean were instant but there was a part of him that felt that a part of the attraction that he had for her was that she was unattainable. He knew that he never had a chance in hell with Jean because she was madly in love with one eye. Ororo was a completely different story. She was not with anyone and this was something he didn’t understand. She was not ugly. Hell the truth was she was any man’s wet dream. Not only that, she was smart, classy, fun, and sexy as hell. He knew that men found her attractive. He saw the way men looked at her at the bar. Those looks almost caused him to get into a fight or two. What ever was going on he was going to have to piece together or he was not going to get another good night sleep.




In the room next door, Ororo was having the same restless night. She did not understand what happened tonight. She has been having a great time with Logan. She was even enjoying pretending to be his girlfriend. These nights had allowed her to let her hair down and have a good time. Something that she has not been able to do for a long time. At the bar she was not the head master of the school, she was not the leader of the X-Men, she was not in charge of anything. Her only persona is Logan’s girlfriend, who is a great dancer, a hell of a pool player, and every once and a while the drunk girl singing on stage. But tonight something changed.

That kiss.

Sure they had kissed before but there was something about this kiss that blew her mind. There was just so much passion and lust behind it. She has not shared a kiss with anyone for a while and she was sure that she had not ever been kissed like that. Plus, she had actually told him that she wanted him. Where the hell that had came from she had no idea. Sure, her body wanted him. What woman in her right mind wouldn’t? The man made every woman weak at the knees. He was the epitome of the bad boy every girl dreamed of. Not only that but he was handsome in a weird sort of way and had a body that girl just couldn’t help but want to have on top of her. He also gave off the attitude that he knew just what to do with that body as well. But, Logan was her friend and team mate. That thought should have never crossed her mind.

She knew that she was not going to settle any of those thoughts tonight. Maybe if she rested on them things would be much clearer in the morning. She reached over and turned on some soothing music that not only lured her to sleep but also did the same to Logan next door.





You must login () to review.