Hey people it’s 4:45 AM and I can’t sleep so I have decided why not right an update? I got a response saying that you guys were forgetting what the characters looked like and that you wanted to know more about there past. Well here you go. Oh and I don’t know what to spray paint on the wall so this will probably be the only update for a while….sorry. Oh and I’m going to start a new story on the Realm called X Bloopers.





Wolfgang’s POV

In that moment they reminded me so much of my parents I knew later I’d turn myself into a ball in my human form and cry. They reminded me of the better times of my childhood. The times when my mother wasn’t always crying and squeazing me to tight. The times when she wasn’t on the floor begging him not to hit me and to take it out on her. The times when my father wasn’t a psychotic monster and my mother smiled without a trace of desperation and fear in her eyes. I knew the memory would force it’s way out of the depths of my mind, were I had buried it away after the trauma was overwhelmed his 4 year old mind.

%FLASHBACK%

“Where is he!? Where’s that little half breed demon spawn you had?!” my father roared as he slammed the door to there middle class home.

“I just put him to bed and he’s NOT a DEMON he’s OUR SON JACK!!” mother hissed at him.

“He aint’ no son of mine!!” my daddy yelled as if my mama was a dummy.

“Have you been drinking again?” my mommy hissed at him as she crossed her arms across her chest.

I couldn’t help noticing that even though my mommy looked angry with daddy she was still the prettiest mommy in the world. Her hair was jet black and curly. It looked soft and made her look like a princess. I wish I had skin the same color as mommy. Her skin looks hea-thy ,I just learned that word today. It’s kinda dark but still kinda light brown. My gramma from my momma’s side said that my mommy’s Afi-can A-bear-iken and that I’m half. She showed me pichers of Afi-ca and we made cookies shaped like the aminals in the pichers.

My gramma on daddy’s side doesn’t look at me much or talk to me unless she’s calling me a “hafbeed”. I wonder what that means? Since daddy’s always calling me that I think maybe he’ll know.

“Who do you think you talking to woman?!” daddy yelled as his face started to get red as my favorite fire truck.

My daddy was real diffent than my mamma. My mommy said he had doom-i-nit traits. She said that’s why I looked so much like him. My daddy had really dark black hair and light blue eyes.His hair was short and looked like a poke-I-pide.

His face was what my momma used to call hand-soom.That was ah-for he started bein’ mean to her.He yels at her all the times and throws stuff at her. I don’t likes my daddy no more.

“Mommy?” I whispers to ma mamma.

“Shaun go to your room sweetness” my momma whispers back with those sad eyes.

My nice gramma said you can see inoo the hooman soul by lookin’ into somebody’s eyes. So I can see by lookin’ inoo ma mamma’s eyes that she sad.

“You shut up girl! Come on over here boy!!” me daddy yells.

Mah daddy neber really talks to me so if he tells me to come then I’ma comin’.

“Yeah, Daddy” I whisper as I feel me shakin’.

My daddy didn’t say a word as he took a drink from his bottle and pulled out something’ shinny from behin’ him.

%Present Time%
The therepist in the group home they sent me to said that the trauma wiped the memory of my father killing and rapeing my mother’s corpse out of my mind in an attempt to save myself from the pain of the memory. I remember it clearly but if I’d told them that thay would have started snooping and I didn’t want to explain how the real DEMON had woken up in me and how I’d ripped him apart after watching him crush the only thing I had left.


I looked over at my lover and tried not to think about how similar she looked to my mother. With her medium lenghth black curls and long lims and smooth dark skin it was difficult. She had the same warm smile and alto voice my mother used to sing to me with. Her dimples match to well with my mothers image and her loving understanding eyes look at me the same way my mother used to when I was Sweetness as she called me and I wanted nothing more for her to make me a sandwich and leave the hall light on.

I held her waist tighter as I forced myself to hold in my tears. She covered my hand that held onto her to tight and squeezed them gently. I wonder what she thinking?

Cleo’s POV

She sighed she didn’t feel like remembering her parent at this exact moment.


Okay I can’t write anymore sorry. But you guys could recommend some dramatic events for her flash back. zzzzzzzzz





You must login () to review.