Cleo’s POV

She sighed she didn’t feel like remembering her parent at this exact moment.


My mother had dissipeared and left me in the capable hands of me grandmother. My grandma had been an avid feminist at 150 years old and didn’t look a day over 19 at her worst. She was an avid smoker and homophob. My mother had died when she made a trip to see her when I was 4. My father had been absent and was scarcely even talked about. She had shed tears for the last time at her mothers funeral. My grandmother had casted a spell that had backfired and sent her into a rather late death. Before I could be shipped off to an orphanage the Weapon X
Junkies had snatched me up and thrown me into a cage with a girly boy.

%FLASHBACK%

The mean men knew about my family. They new we was diffint. They knew we was magic and they knew we only died when we wanted to or if we lost in a fight against one of our own. They also knew the only power I had was my talent of not being able to die.

They threw me into a cage and the animal inside woke up. I snapped at them as my animal took slight control. I was aware of them and the other men within 2 miles and also the boy in the cage with me. I turned and pounced without thinking about it. I growled and clamped onto the boys throat and made sure I was securely on top of him. I had always been rather dominant and it always made me feel rather good to be dominant.

What I hadn’t been counting on was the boy to growl back at me and try and fight me off. I bit down on his throat before really thinking about it. He yelped before going crazy and wrestling me under him. I felt my eyes burn like never before as I punched him and realized my skin was glowing a goldish color. He recovered quick and jumped at me.

That had been the longest lasting fight we had ever had and the most blood we had ever spilt by each others hands. My dark blue jeans and cotton graphic shirt would never look the same. My curly black hair felt to heavy for my head and my skin looked more read than brown. After nearly draining all of my straight beating the long haired girlish boy I was trapped in a cell with I felt like we had known each other forever and we had curled into the corner of the cold cell.

%END FLASHBACK%

I shivered at the memory of the cell and whispered for us to leave. We were back in our room in a flash and he cried as we both began to peel off our clothes.

3rd PERSON

As their clothes began to pool they shared desperate kisses and markings appeared all over both of their bodies. They locked eyes and the beasts within them both came to life and howled to be tied to the their mates. She growled at him and he rolled his neck to expose his neck to her. She growled and lept at him. The animals took over the both of them but not before she allowed him to seal them together and complete their primal ceremony with a deep bite to her shoulder blade. The smell of sex, blood, and sweat would have made the walls cough if they could talk.

#Logan’s POV#

I was gonna kill whoever had spray painted that crap onto the wall. I could feel his beats fighting against my careful control. I was only laughing to relax the person who had done it so he could sniff them out from the crowd. I was gonna kill em for doing this when Ro and I had finally settled back to normal after One-Eyes proposal to Jean. I was could hear them scream now. My nose burned from the pure agony that poured off of Roro as she faked laughter. Oh hell yeah they were gonna pay.

#Ororo’s POV#

She had been rather curt when Logan had left suddenly leaving with only two notes for herself and the girls. She had cried after reading the letter and again every night until he returned. She had been forced to deal with the fact that no matter how much she denied it she loved him more than just as her very best friend. She had been forced to stop ignoring the fact that she loved him with all her being and that she wasn’t the one he wanted. The one he his heart yearned for. She wasn’t enough for him to stay around for or to vent to.

This just rubbed salt into her still open wound. Sure she had been cold to him for a few weeks before trying to retrieve their relationship but she could feel herself tear up when ever she was in sight of him and had needed time to re-build her emotional barrier. Things had just began to go back to normal with him and this took a sledgehammer
threw her barrier and the only thing she could do at the moment was laugh to keep herself from screaming out in agony.





You must login () to review.