“You think we should have stayed for a bit, I mean don’t you think we made it a bit obvious by just high tailing it” his whispered concerned words didn’t break her out of her trance.

‘Damn, that was good. More please. Awww, is he trying to shower me with affectionate words? That’s so cute.’ as her Cheshire Cat grin widened a bit her enlarged pupils turned there attention to Wolfgang.

His dark wavy hair gleamed a dark chocolaty brown in the streams of late morning sunlight. His chocolaty brown eyes stared at her with utter devotion. His tattooed chest took in long calm breaths.

Her large medium brown eyes finally sobered up and her plump lips turned to an indifferent line. Her skin the color of polished oak called to him, he wanted to be her full fledged mate again and the long process was driving him mad.

She sighed before quickly rising from the bed and going to the small bathroom, to start them a shower. He rose from the comfy deep blue duvet and put in his newly purchased Nine Inch Nails CD, skipping to ‘Closer’ he grabbed himself and his girlfriend new underpants (lol).

% Back in The Cafeteria %

They’d both stormed in opposite directions after they’d stopped the pretend laughter. The first bell rang as the silent spell on the occupants of the cafeteria was lifted and they all rushed to their first classes.

# Ororo #

As she entered her room she slammed and locked her door, before turning on her I-Home player, turning the volume up, and skipping to The Beatles ’Help’. She aloud herself to brake down and cry at the edge of her bed that faintly of leather and cigar smoke mixed with her own sent of Sandalwood and peppermint. As the bell rung she pulled herself together, checked herself in her vanity, and headed down to her first class.

# Logan #

He’d headed straight for the new comers dorm seeing red as he walked briskly towards it. He’d kill the tranny “boy” first then the she-man. His chest beat in and out at an alarming pace. He stopped as he came to the hall they’re room was on. He inhaled a deep breath before silently turning and jumping out the second floor window. Ro’d really hate him if he hurt the trouble makers, but he knew he was to steamed to go back to the main building. He silently thanked Chuck for making electives available only after first period and headed for Harry’s Hideaway.

% Present Time % [with Cleo]

She hadn’t expected the reaction she’d been hearing about the whole day being whispered from gossiper to gossiper. Her dark eyes dragged across the roof of the class as she leaned back in her chair paying the teacher no mind.

“Eh-hem Ms. Cleopatra, are you still with us?” the small round toupee wearing man at the front of the class pointedly asked her.

Her head snapped forward, she eyed the small man, as the other kids chuckled or switched their attention back to the instructor. She wanted to pounce on him and show him who the alpha in this class really was but restrained herself and instead grit her teeth at him.

“Yeah I’m listening” she said as she continued in thought, ‘though it’d be easier to understand if you weren’t talkin’ out your ass ya pencil d***ed f***er.’

The telepaths in the class snickered as they wrote a notes that explained what was so funny. The short round teacher scowled at Cleo a bit before speaking to her again.

“So then do tell the rest of the class what you think about the subject at hand, you do know what I was just lecturing on don’t you?”

“You were talking about Alexander the Great, and I happen to think he was just doing what any sex addict king would have done after falling off his horse to many times.”

“Which would be?” the short teacher said as he peered at her skeptically.

“Expand his territory to find new women and men to experiment with, sexually. All mind you making things better in the eyes of his peers by expanding what they believed there territory as to make it seem he wasn’t such a lost selfish love seeking creature. Though that’s just what I think”

The class erupted in cheer sand yea’s as the bell rang and they rushed from the class room. As she walked out of the classroom leaving a very angry teacher in her wake.

“That was awesome man! I’ve never seen anyone talk to Mr. Seriuhz like that before.” Bobby Drake said as, stumbling a bit, he followed next to the much taller girl.

“Yeah so what Drake. I already heard through the grape vine you don’t like me much. So keep your compliments to yourself and we’re not gonna’ have an issue, ya’ got me?”

“What? Wait! That was before I knew you were. . .” he tried to catch up with her but she’d already disappeared into the crowd.

% Flash Back % [to Wolfgang in class]

He sat in the back of the class far from the board and a bit isolated as he doodled picture of the tattoo of Cleo he wanted to get on his back.

“Hey Mozart?! Mozart!” the Asian-American girl in front of him whispered as he snapped out of his concentration and blinked in her direction. He calmly put down his pencil and handed Jubilee the test he had finished only minuets after receiving it.

“Thanks dude” the spunky younger girl said as she tossed him a peace sign.

He blinked but decided to put his art materials away. As he finished packing away his things he changed his mind a grabbed one of his charcoal pencils and began a sketch on his folder.

By the time class was over he had across his folder an intricate sketch of a very naked Cleo with what appeared to be sun flowers and lightly colored daisy’s surrounding her. He walked out of class with the urge to find his mate bend her over and. . .

“Like hell I’d bend over for you uh-uh you need to get that out of yo’ mind right now. What you need to be thinking about is how we’re going to hook up Ms. Munroe and Logan, ya nasty” Cleo said as Wolfgang seemed to blink and turn around in surprise. [does anything faze him? Lol]

# Ororo #

She’d been less than interested in her own lesson so had decided to instead give her class a longer but more interesting assignment. She picked an historic figure, some known and some rather obscure, and after pairing off her students gave them a figure and the task. She wanted them to over the next week trade a single folder containing writing paper and each was to write a portion of a fictional story starring their historical figure.

Her students gave mixed responses but the majority where excited about the assignment. The students that didn’t want to do the assignment started yelling out, “Are you going to do one too?” and the whole class picked up on it so she found herself drawing from the left over figure’s from the hat she had confiscated.

‘Oh joy‘, she said sarcastically in her mind as she picked out of all the figures Shakespeare.

Ok so I’m tired of not posting just cause I don’t feel it’s done so I’m posting this. I think this is a bit more sobered than the previous chapters but what I think doesn’t matter. What do you think?





You must login () to review.