##Ororo##

She pulled away slightly from her gardening to listen to Charles’s cryptic call for the X men. In less than a minute she was across the yard calling on her winds to aid her. The door to her greenhouse swinging on it’s hinges lightly.

##Logan##

He blew cigar smoke out of his nose like an angry bull as he threw down the wrench he had been using to work on his bike with. The distinctive -SNIKT- of his claws echoed off the walls of the large Xavier car garage.

##Scott##

He looked up from the newspaper he was reading and set it down before dashing for the front yard with a stern look creasing his face.

##Rouge & Gambit##

There intense staring contest would seem to have to wait for later as they both stormed out of the living room toward the front door.

##Beast & Jubillee##

“Oh yeah!” the spunky new comer shouted as she closed the physics book in front of her and bolted for the door. Beast rubbed his temples as he raced out of the empty classroom after the young girl.

##Dazzler & Kurt##

She didn’t immediately make a move to move away from her elf like teammate when the professor’s voice boomed threw her head, but after her current object of interest -BAMF-ed away from the wall she had backed him into she chose to head for the front of the school.

##Iceman##

He groaned as he pressed pause on his X box controller and watched the image on his screen freeze. With out a second thought he jumped out of his window and headed for the front yard of the mansion.

##Front Yard##

Gypsy threw him half way across the yard with an uppercut lightning slap combo. He dug his nails into the moist earth of the mansion’s polished ground as he tried to keep himself from flying into the black fence lining the property. He growled at Gypsy and brought a ball of black swirling energy into his free hand as she yelled a battle cry as she ran at him with lightning sparking all over her body. Her body began to glow with a god like energy as she rammed into him with a running kick.

His eyes glowed a sinister black as he caught her foot with his dirt slicked hand before slamming the ball of energy into her lower abdomen and sending her into the air. Tramp savored the feeling of his bones crunching into opposite directions as he took on the smaller version of his giant wolf like form and jumped into the air as demonic wings tore from his back and carried him towards his prey, Gypsy. Gypsy had recovered by the time he had transformed and was making hand symbols as she prepared to make her claim as the dominant one in there relationship. As she got ready to fire her finishing blow at her quickly approaching lover she noticed a presence in the sky with her.

As her over came within range of her attack witch was breathing distance she was about to let loose when a beam of ruby laser shot between them. Gypsy would have paid it no mind if it hadn’t been followed by a sharp gust of wind to her back. She let out a growl before turning to face this annoyance but it soon turned into a snarl when she looked down and saw a guy that reminded her of the red headed bitch she had met earlier that day. Her attention snapped back to her lover when he attached her from behind and drove the both of them down into the earth.

She gulped down air as they descended and caught the smell of that odd laser coming her way. Before she could blast her lover off of her with her magic he was blasted away by a laser. Gypsy was a girl f intellect and patience but these people were wearing her thin. She could only take so much interference. She immediately rapped herself in a golden blanket of energy and lightning before somersaulting herself onto her feet to face the man that keeps getting in her way.

“What the hell is your problem?” she growls out in a double toned voice.

The mouths of all the X men hit the floor as the girl in front of them curses out there leader.

“I just saved your life!” the visor guy said to a very pissed off Gypsy.

“No you just interfered twice in my mating ceremony” She growled out as she was thrown across the lawn by a human formed Tramp.

She somersaulted and landed facing her raging mate and the X men. She could see the man with the visor preparing to shoot his eye laser thing again but she wasn’t prepared to be interrupted again. So with speed that would make light jealous she pushed off the balls of her feet toward her raging lover. He hadn’t been prepared for this specific move and she caught him full force in the center of his chest. Though the attach was powerful he hadn’t flew back instead he had made a small crater in the ground when the force of her attack had hit him.

He let out a noise akin to a crying dog before falling onto his knees and allowing his head to fall back. Tramp had excepted his defeat with pride knowing that his former master still had enough power to control him if the destructive power of the god trapped inside him ever got any ideas. Gypsy let out a sigh of relief as her glowing subsided . She brought a smooth hand to her lovers neck and surprisingly sent a lightning bolt threw out his body. A intricate circle appeared below the two and on there foreheads before a large spiky black collar appeared around the boys neck.

The X men watched shocked as the wounds on both teens healed within seconds. The eyes of the X men nearly popped out of there sockets when the girl helped the boy up and gave him a full lip kiss.


Kinda dull for the end of a fight but there’s a reason things end this way with these two. Review and I’ll put the next chap up faster. Promise.





You must login () to review.